Live TV Show 8/11 & Twist Eviction

SugarB

200 members have voted

1. 1. Who Do You Hope Returns?

• Keith
    • Cassie
    • Dominic
    • Brendon
    • Week 5 Eliminated House Guest (To Be Determined)

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perfect definition of Rachel! Couldnt have said it better myself!!! IRL I would MUCH MUCH MUUUCH rather have a friend like Rachel on my side than ANY of the other HGs...Im pregnant w twins and on bed reast so have wayyyy too much time on my hands this season, but I am SOOO glad I do because now I see what so many other people tried to tell me about her last year. I feel so bad for ever saying some of the things that I did about her and will never do it again she is a good person who is emotional....SO WHAT!? People take pleasure in trashing her because they KNOW that it hurts her, Rachel trashes someone when they deserve it....Big difference...And definatly the lesser of two evils...IMO the other girls in the house who trash her are the epitomy of the definition hypocrite and are no better and MUCH worse....

Let me start with I am not a Rachel fan. However, that being said I don't KNOW any of these people. I pant after Jeff...that needs no explaining as with Jordan being the sweetest girl. I am aghast at many of these posts as they are down right hateful. Is that really necessary? Being overweight myself I am tired of seeing Kalia (whom I dislike most) being referred to as a cow because it is the obvious below the belt target. But, it is the way these posts have always been. Should we bash each other for hateful remarks as many do on here for housemates actions? Just sayin.......MHO

My order of who I want to see come back:

1. Dominic

2. Cassi

3. Keith

4. Brendon

I really want Dominic, but Cassi would be okay too. Just as long as Keith or Brendon don't come back, that would be horrid.

Lol! I had to laugh. We can't have them all now can we, silly? :D:animated_bouncy:

I am just wondering though....I don't think Cassi or Dom have a chance in a show down against Brendon or Rachel to get back into the house. It would be better to vote Brendon back in then he would have to go against Rachel. Even if he would "give" the challenge to her one of them would be permanently gone. Makes me nauseated to think of Dom back in the house kissing up to Dani!!

If viewers want to continue to see the game actually get played, Brendon is the only way to vote. Just think, once all the vets are gone, all we'll be left with is float city. They may as well spend the rest of the summer in the pool and ask for volunteers to leave. Not one of the newbies has any idea how to play the game (except maybe Dominic, and he's gone). So, with no Dick and all vets out, the last three to four weeks would be better watching grass grow for all the excitement there will be in the house.

Do people not realize that a vote for Cassi is most likely just a vote for Rachel to come back? Whether they are doing a competition that favors brawn or brains, a scrawny supermodel isn't likely to beat Rachel.

Let's face it. The only thing C done when in the house was lay about in the bedrooms. She had no game and her biggest play was to call Rachel ugly. If it was a game of unnecessary insults, she might have a slight chance. The only way to keep the game interesting is to keep the real players in the house to dispose of the floaters.

With the choices made in the past week, it would serve every newbie right if Jordan went all the way to the end and took the prize for a second time.

Yeesh, how can so many people want Rachel to suffer more? Hasn't she been through enough humiliation yet? It's like cheering on the bullies beating up a mentally handicapped kid.

I'll take an oversensitive, emotional wreck with a good heart over an emotionless, manipulative brat (Dani) and her classless, disgusting pet pig (Kalia) anyday!

Ditto...plus, isn't Dani a crack head?

Here's the deal . . . how is BB going to bring in one of the prior evicted house guests? Will there be a separate competion between the latest/prior evictee?

Will the latest/prior evictee automatically have a play in the next HOH?

Assuming Rachel is evicted this week, who better to "compete" with her?

The current evictees have been out of the house for a while and have no knowledge of the dynamics that currently exist in the house. Any competition would have to be physical rather than T/F, etc.

I think Dominic has learned his lesson about throwing competions. He would come back with a whole new game (based on his exit interview with Julie).

Cassie, in my opinion would just as well walk away from this gig . . . but if given the opportunity to return, does she really have a chance against Rachel?

. . . . just askin' animated_scratchchin.gif

Not complaining but tonight's show was totally a push by CBS to get Brendon votes. Of course, they can't make the material up - the HGs were portrayed pretty much as I saw them this week, with the exception of Porsche and Shelly who I thought got way better edits than they deserved.

Archived