Live TV Show 8/11 & Twist Eviction

SugarB

200 members have voted

1. 1. Who Do You Hope Returns?

• Keith
    • Cassie
    • Dominic
    • Brendon
    • Week 5 Eliminated House Guest (To Be Determined)

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't hate Dominic BUT on the flip side I can't reward anyone who stupidly throws a POV comp when they are on the block. Just can't do it. He made one of the dumbest moves in BB history. Never assume you are safe.

yes but newbie mistake..think he will be smarter if brought back..ugh Brendon...Cassie and Keith not deserving at all

I don't hate Dominic BUT on the flip side I can't reward anyone who stupidly throws a POV comp when they are on the block. Just can't do it. He made one of the dumbest moves in BB history. Never assume you are safe.

yes but newbie mistake..think he will be smarter if brought back..ugh Brendon...Cassie and Keith not deserving at all

I have to agree that was a dumb move not to use the veto...and I also agree it was a newbie mistake...A very stupid one and I think he could possibly come back in and play a great game...JMHO...Just like I am tired of the Dom "hate" I am just as tired of all the Jeff/Jordan "love" (like they can do no wrong) and Brendon/Rachel drama (ugh!!)...They (the vets) all are a bit too cocky for me!! This season should have been all newbies or an all star cast and I would be looking at things different for sure!!

IMO Dominic and Keith shouldn't even be in the running both thru POV compeitions on purpose.

Between Cassi and Brenden I think Cassi shouldn't come back. The only reason to bring her back would be to be mean to Rachel, and frankly there is enough people in the house atm that want Rachel gone, that this element isn't needed from her. People only like her cause she was pretty, but to my mind she played a really stupid game by trying to tell the vets from the word go, "I'm not dumb, and I wont roll with you.." if she had, had a strong alliance to back her up then that would be one thing, but she didn't. So her move was stupid.

Personally I want Brenden to come back. It would be good vengeance for Kalia to be put up the week he returns. His response to her can be, it didn't take a rocket science to figure out it was a good idea to evict you, after you evicted me.

OK, I am thinking back to all the posts the week before the TV show started and soon after. Apparently BB did not get the message that many, many fans DO NOT WANT TO SEE RECYCLED HG. This is a tough game to play, and once a player is voted out they should be done, for that season and all following seasons (All-Stars would be an exception, but I personally do not like All-Star reality shows).

So, in conclusion, there is NO houseguest I wish to see re-enter the BB house. None. Zip. Nada. Zilch. Bagel.

I'm not a Brendon fan. In fact, I already like Rachel better without him. At least she has positive people around her now trying to keep her from breaking down. Brendon would just fight with her....BUT I want him to come back (depending on which HG gets evicted next) just to piss Dani off and make her HOH week a waste. :P

I don't know why anyone would want to see Keith or Cassi back, though. I think it'll be between Brendon/Dominic.

I would like to see Dominic come back. That way there would be more newbies to help kick out the vets. Sorry but I would like to see a newbie win this show. I get so frustrated with repeats in the BB house I was disappointed to see the vets this year.

Im voting for Brendon for a variety of reasons. One because I think he and rachel deserve a real shot at this game based on competitiveness and not a popularity contest. They have fought their arses off 2yrs in a row to be in that house and IMO deserve a real shot at the end. Rachel has her flaws but I truly believe she is a good hearted person and a true competitor. I am an avid feed watcher and its not her (just like it wasnt last year) who is going around every waking moment trash talking a hg to anyone who is willing to listen to her. She says her peace TO them then moves on. It takes a LOT of guts to do that. Yes she may talk trash on occasion to Brendon but he is her partner, they seem needy and whiny to a lot of people I just see them as in love and having a deep emotional bond to one another. Which IMO is how a good relationship is formed and what makes it last. Anyway, the next reason I want to see him over say Dom is because I dont see why america would give Dani another easy road to the final 2 spot when she already had her shot once. Bringing Dom back into the game may help HER and give a great guy a second chance however I don't think Dani needs any extra help than she has already gotten when her father walked out. Not to mention BB =drama and Dom just wouldnt bring enough. Cassie imo at this stage of the game may be nice to look at on the feeds but brings NOTHING to the game. JeJo (mainly Jordan) now realize by Danis own mouth that Dani was the one who pushed for Cassie to get out, soooo once Cassie comes back finds this out finds out about what Shelly did and sees she really how noone she will be right back out the door anyway. She screwed up her own game by being so vocal about who she wanted out same as Dom. And as a fan of all the vets I cant say I would want to see the one vet who backstabbed them all to win the game or get any extra help than she already has. So thats why Brendon has my vote. And its my prediction that brenchal will both be back in the house next week and in power minus a weaker player who will go home this week....That will bring the most WOW factor and drama into the game, and we all know CBS is all about the ratings.....But only time will tell if its just wishful thinking or not...I realllly hope not!!

Nobody and people who spend bucks bringing anybody back in that house need to donate that money to a tested, worthwhile charity. I am not a fan of returning contestants on any reality show. You get voted off, stay voted off. Why bother voting people off if your efforts are going to be erased? It is unfair.

My vote is for Cassie. I think she didn't get a chance to play her game because of pure pettiness of some of the girls. I want someone who could play with a clean slate, I don't think Dom or Brendon or Keith could do that! Plus, Rachel's face when Cassi walks in the door would be PRICELESS!! :animated_bouncy:

My vote is for Cassie. I think she didn't get a chance to play her game because of pure pettiness of some of the girls. I want someone who could play with a clean slate, I don't think Dom or Brendon or Keith could do that! Plus, Rachel's face when Cassi walks in the door would be PRICELESS!! :animated_bouncy:

It would be a waste, Rachel would be going out the door, play against And If Cassie did beat Rachel, Cassie and get back in the game! Cassie would just follow Shelly and help her out! No my vote went to Dominic!!! Dani needs all the help she can get!

As long as it's not Brendon I don't care, just don't want him back in the house. I understand they have their fans but I am most definitely not one of them. They act like entitled spoiled brats (more than anyone else) and have absolutely no understanding how obnoxious they come across.

Cassi was the biggest spreader of THAT line - that girls were jealous of her and that's why she was evicted. It was to break up Cassi/Dominic and was mostly due to Daniele wanting Dominic for herself. I can't stand Cassi. She brought nothing to the show, was always off with Shelly or Dominic complaining about how hard it is to be so beautiful and was just plain mopey. Plus, if she comes back she'll be stealing all Adam and Shelly's cigarettes since she didn't bring enough for herself. :P

Archived