Live TV Show 8/11 & Twist Eviction

SugarB

200 members have voted

1. 1. Who Do You Hope Returns?

• Keith
    • Cassie
    • Dominic
    • Brendon
    • Week 5 Eliminated House Guest (To Be Determined)

I think that they will bring Brendon back. Despite all the negative posts relative to Brendon and Rachel, it is Rachel and Brendon who get the most attention and BB doesn't care whether it is negative or positive as long as it is attention=viewers=ratings=cash.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that they will bring Brendon back. Despite all the negative posts relative to Brendon and Rachel, it is Rachel and Brendon who get the most attention and BB doesn't care whether it is negative or positive as long as it is attention=viewers=ratings=cash.

I betcha a yellow bicycle that you are wrong! ;)

I am so done with these stupid twists can't they do anything original???? I don't want to see any of the evicted house guests back none zero done. So I guess the jury won't start until week after next then! I know now I sound like Rachel but I don't care I think Big Brother hates me.

Guest Corky812

Hoax maybe, but if true vote until your fingers are bloody on the keyboard and you can't see your monitor anymore from staying up to do so and it won't matter a fig...Grodner will bring back who she wants and who is going to spend the money challenging her and CBS as to the tally?

I am voting for Brendon.....I would love to see Rachel get evicted then her and Brendon have to battle it out.....and I would much rather see him in the house then her!!!

Still can't believe Kah won!! Ughhhhhhhhhh!!!! Gonna be a long week of her scarfing down everything while her mouth is running a mile a minute!!!!!

Just taking a non-scientific poll on who everyone wants to return after next week's eviction. In case you don't like the first 4 choices, I put a 5th for the house guest that will be eliminated this week. I'll update that choice when it becomes more clear who it'll be.

It depends who the is eliminated this week, but I vote for them for now. I will be voting hard for Cassie to get back in. That said if its Jeff, Jordan, or Shelly who go out the door I want them back over Cassie.

I think it would be great to see Rachel eliminated though and to have her face off against Brendon. Although that idiot would probably just let her win.

I think it will be either Jeff or Rachel so, I picked the 5th choice. But, I might change it later. :)

i am old school

once you are out

you should say out

no second chances :animated_bouncy:

I really cant believe Cassie is winning this poll. What did she do that was worth watching for the next few weeks?

I voted for Brendon but I'd be happy with Dom. Give us someone who will compete to win. Cassie did very little to make the show interesting - in my opinion.

I really cant believe Cassie is winning this poll. What did she do that was worth watching for the next few weeks?

I voted for Brendon but I'd be happy with Dom. Give us someone who will compete to win. Cassie did very little to make the show interesting - in my opinion.

I don't understand it, either. Maybe I missed something.

i guessing part of it is the rachel factor to pissed her off

plus she would help the jeff/jordan cause if bought back :animated_bouncy:

For the guys it is a given :animated_bouncy: She is a hot model and is a feisty country gal :animated_bouncy:

I agree, I don't want to see Cassie back either. My vote goes to whoever plays the game and out of these 4 that's Brendon to me. Dom played but was an idiot who threw the veto when HE was on the block so I can't vote for him.

I will be voting like crazy for Dominic.

I will be voting Dominic. He is one that has a chance to come back and actually win.;)

AGREED!! :) I want Dominic back in so bad!! I just don't get all the Dominic hate!! All my votes will be for him BUT I will be ok if it is Cassie...PLEASE just don't let it be Brendon!! Ugh!! This season is really aggravating me!!

Archived