Live TV Show 8/11 & Twist Eviction

SugarB

200 members have voted

1. 1. Who Do You Hope Returns?

• Keith
    • Cassie
    • Dominic
    • Brendon
    • Week 5 Eliminated House Guest (To Be Determined)

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think them having Brendon's face in the choices means anything.

They follow the feeds just as much as we do (and they have the extra benefit of questioning the house guests on their votes) but, even here at Morty's we start making new threads for the following week a day or two ahead of time and when it's obvious... I don't create one for the person being evicted.

So, I'm sure that's all CBS is doing... getting as much done as possible before it's time to post.

lol...Likely excuse....

Why would you think they need to cover their butts now, when you thought it was perfectly all right for them to post a pic of someone not yet evicted before?

Do you really want me to answer you?

Until I see it on the big brother CBS site. I will consider this a hoax. Especially since the facebook link does not work.

It worked earlier, but yeah, gone now. If it's not completely factual, I'm guessing there is at least SOME truth to the twist.

Seriously????? If they bring back an evicted house guest especially one that has not been sequestered I will be done, I thought these people were paid good money for these stupid twists and if this is the best they can come up with yet again then I think it's time for them to quit and get people that can come up with an original idea! I suck at coming up with stuff but my ideas would be better than this crap!

Lame Lame Lame....it was Lame when they did it for Kaysar...lamer when they did it for Alex just to sit in a box to keep James.....and even lamer this season for 3 outta 4 BB HG who can't even play the game and 1 insufferable douche..I'm not even wasting my time voting

If the leaks are true, It does not say the person who receives the most votes WILL be back in the house, just they can COMPETE to get back in the house. The AC would have to face off agaisnt whoever is evicted that week to stay in the house. Here is the perfect scenario:

Rachel gets evicted and is heading to the jury house. Julie announces the twist that she has a chance to stay, she just has to win a competition against a former house guest that hasa already been evicted. The guest that has already been evicted that has the chance to come back has been chosen by America. And that winner with 54% of the votes is.......Brendon.

Then Brendon has to go up agaisnt Rachel in the competition and whichever one of them loses has to go ome for good! Now that would be great TV!

MY OPINION FOLLOWS:

I just don't understand the conspiracy theories. I do have a "Pollyanna" attitude in real life and am always shocked when I find out how some people operate. What I don't understand, if you believe the show is rigged, why would you watch it? "Knowing" a reality show is rigged/fixed/adjusted, would be disappointing sure, but as for me, I would stop watching the show. If I wanted to watch a scripted show, I would choose something along the lines of Hot in Cleveland or 2 and a Half Men, not a rigged reality show.

Just sayin'

Grodner manipulates the game to give people what she thinks they want. Sometimes the twists are lame but some are great. When Gnatalie, the worst HG ever, got the shaft when Grodner gave Jeff the Coup that was so good! The rigging doesn't spoil it for me.

Reality Blurred:

CBS.com spoils next Big Brother twist

Big Brother 13 »

August 4, 2011, 12:22 AM

Big Brother 13’s latest twist, to be unveiled during Thursday evening’s show, was spoiled when a poll accidentally went live on CBS.com after Wednesday’s episode.

Revive-a-Hamster is on! CBS already has Brendon gone! http://... on TwitpicThe poll, which was removed from the site, was captured by hamsterwatch and asks viewers to vote for one of the four evicted houseguests to return to the game.

It says that the person selected by viewers “will battle the next evicted HouseGuest for a chance to get back into the game!” The competition might be an interesting twist, even if this is an unsurprising turn of events. And while the sentence hedges a bit (“chance”), this would be the first time in a while that someone has been able to actually re-enter the game—not counting the returnees this year, of course.

Hilariously, or damningly, the poll shows Brendon as if he’s already been voted out, which, of course, he hasn’t been; we can also vote for Dominic, Cassi, or Keith. At least, we can vote when the poll goes live officially, after Thursday’s episode.

If the leaks are true, It does not say the person who receives the most votes WILL be back in the house, just they can COMPETE to get back in the house. The AC would have to face off agaisnt whoever is evicted that week to stay in the house. Here is the perfect scenario:

Rachel gets evicted and is heading to the jury house. Julie announces the twist that she has a chance to stay, she just has to win a competition against a former house guest that hasa already been evicted. The guest that has already been evicted that has the chance to come back has been chosen by America. And that winner with 54% of the votes is.......Brendon.

Then Brendon has to go up agaisnt Rachel in the competition and whichever one of them loses has to go ome for good! Now that would be great TV!

Good catch chitown! Here is what I read:

Look on the first page of Americas Choice Twist thread, there is a screen cap of the twist that was up on the CBS site for a few minutes earlier tonight, morning whatever.

This will be very interesting!

One of the 4 evicted houseguests will be voted in by us next week to compete with next weeks evictee, the winner will re-enter the house.

Hmmm... this could have an impact on voting. Makes sense to vote for whomever you think can take out the next person being voted out... or, if you don't want that next person being voted out to leave, you need to vote for whomever you think CAN'T beat that person. Do I vote weak or do I vote strong? I think I'm going to have to see who wins HoH, try to guess who they might put on the block, then cast my vote. I don't think it would make for that good of TV to have Brendon up against Rachel (if she leaves next week)... he'll just throw the comp. I would love, however, to see Cassi battle Rachel, but I think Rachel will beat Cassi. I think Dom might be the way to go there... OMG... I'm making my head hurt with all the possibilities!!! I'm going to see who wins HoH first, then decide between Cassi and Dom. No way Brendon or Keith are getting my vote.

ok^^^^ so this would be exactly like what they did in survivor this last season, redemption jury house?????

I'm just looking forward to seeing what it 'really' is!! I think, I would vote Dom back in because at least he would be a good competitor....just have to see who wins HOH tonight & go from there. No way would I EVER wote Keith or Brendon back in.....eeeeeekkkkk!!! LOL!! Sounds like if it's for real, it will be a good twist! :2thumbsup:

ok^^^^ so this would be exactly like what they did in survivor this last season, redemption jury house?????

LOL... methinks you nailed it. That is exactly what this would be like!!!

Archived