Live TV Show 8/11 & Twist Eviction

SugarB

200 members have voted

1. 1. Who Do You Hope Returns?

• Keith
    • Cassie
    • Dominic
    • Brendon
    • Week 5 Eliminated House Guest (To Be Determined)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.​php?fbid=10150741282090083&set​=o.55116757916&type=1&theater

To summarize, for anyone who won't follow a link - it shows the four evicted houseguests (and Brendon is one of them) and it's an America Votes on who to bring one back! OOOPSIE - somebody messed up!!!

IMO - it will be between Cassi and Brendon - but I HOPE HOPE HOPE it's Cassi - Rachel's head will explode!!! :animated_rotfl:

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think them having Brendon's face in the choices means anything.

They follow the feeds just as much as we do (and they have the extra benefit of questioning the house guests on their votes) but, even here at Morty's we start making new threads for the following week a day or two ahead of time and when it's obvious... I don't create one for the person being evicted.

So, I'm sure that's all CBS is doing... getting as much done as possible before it's time to post.

They follow the feeds just as much as we do (and they have the extra benefit of questioning the house guests on their votes) but, even here at Morty's we start making new threads for the following week a day or two ahead of time and when it's obvious... I don't create one for the person being evicted.

So, I'm sure that's all CBS is doing... getting as much done as possible before it's time to post.

I agree - I suspect that thru the DR sessions, BB has a pretty darn good picture of who is going to vote to evict which houseguest.

Inserting a picture doesn't seem to me like it would take a whole lot of time to do.

Why bother with a live show if they already know who they are voting for before hand? I'm sure they're on a weekly script now.

I can't believe how shady this is!!! I wonder who they are going to script to come back?

Totally agree! So hope this is true, I will be voting my ass off for Cassie!!!

I agree. Whoever she thinks would be best for ratings.

Wouldn't the player with the most votes be the most likely to bring the highest ratings?

I think that having it with Brendon then Jordan just means they are testing the page to make sure it's not F'd up... if it's not a hoax in the first place.

My question is, wasn't it confirmed that Keith and Cassie were not sequestered? I haven't seen anything about Dominic but would they bring someone back who has seen the past episodes and knows who voted for who, what was said in the diary room, etc?

Archived