Shelly - Week 5

CeCiMom

The more I watch this lady, the more impressed I am. To never stop talking yet never slip up and to keep so many different stories going without any contradicting each other is amazing. And she seems to be able to talk people into or out of anything. If she can keep this up all game without it ever blowing up in her face I feel like she is a candidate for best player ever. Am I alone on this?

Her opponents seem to have been sprinkled with dumb dust when it comes to Shelly. If she makes it to F3 and wins; then no, you are not alone, GSL. P.S. Love your name. Clever.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems that Shelly has told Daniele the theory of the evicted HGs competing to come back into the house. Daniele was just talking to Porsche saying - if we keep Rachel and Brendon comes back in (because he would beat Lawon), that would be horrible. Why did Jeff/Jordan have to tell Shelly their idea and why can't Shelly just keep her mouth shut?

Seems that Shelly has not told Daniele her theory of the evicted HGs competing to come back into the house. Daniele was just talking to Porsche saying - if we keep Rachel and Brendon comes back in (because he would beat Lawon), that would be horrible. Why did Jeff/Jordan have to tell Shelly their idea and why can't Shelly just keep her mouth shut?

I am noticing that too, she constantly complains about Rach not being able to keep her mouth shut (which she can't) but Shelly is a thousand time worse & the stuff coming out of her mouth is just weird... She has flipped the script & become a bit psychotic...

The more I watch this lady, the more impressed I am. To never stop talking yet never slip up and to keep so many different stories going without any contradicting each other is amazing. And she seems to be able to talk people into or out of anything. If she can keep this up all game without it ever blowing up in her face I feel like she is a candidate for best player ever. Am I alone on this?

I'm with you. I like her a lot and I thinmk she's doing a damn good job. I just hope nothing come's back to bite her in the a$$ :)

Shelly is on my lasy nerve. How can this one lie, cheat and steal and retend she has all this integrity? She isn't fooling anyone but J/J, hopefully someone gets wise and boots her then she can clean the jury house.

Shelly is on my lasy nerve. How can this one lie, cheat and steal and retend she has all this integrity? She isn't fooling anyone but J/J, hopefully someone gets wise and boots her then she can clean the jury house.

Say whatever you have to say to get further in the game, if you got a bunch of idiots who are stupid enough to believe it then more power to you. I hope this girl takes home the 500K and gives everyone the middle finger on the way out!

Say whatever you have to say to get further in the game, if you got a bunch of idiots who are stupid enough to believe it then more power to you. I hope this girl takes home the 500K and gives everyone the middle finger on the way out!

She's playing hard, wouldn't hate her winning the whole damn thing!

Lovin Shelly--work it girl!! (although, I do admit there were a few times, for a moment, when she was walking away from a camera or speaking without me looking at the puter screen & I wondered who the guy was.) She's a 'masculine' woman, but I think it also makes her unique, in a good way =)

usually anything best bb goes to good looking people /fan favorites

i still dont see how going to final 3 with j/j is the best move

keeping a couple around to me is pretty dumb since both will take the other to final 2 :animated_bouncy:

lol that move was the talk of the bb forums

no credit lmao :animated_bouncy:

Looks like AG wants to keep all the attention on her pets, the vets. Wouldn't want to make it look like any of the newbies were actually playing the game. They are just there to make the vets look like the big players in the house and help them get to F4.

GAH!!! I know--I was livid when I watched the 'idea to keep Rachel' unfold with NO mention of Shelly at all. WTF??? I know BB has a lot of footage to edit, but to completely eliminate the person responsible for keeping Rachel?? Unforgivable. Dirty dogs. :furious3:

I was outraged too! Glad I am not the only one .. I was like WTF...

What's worse is not everyone watched the feeds or reads the boards, and so when America gets a choice for america's choice for the 25k, everyone will vote for Jeff or Jordan, instead of poor Shelly.

=(

Archived