Shelly - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"This freak" may turn out to be the biggest player in this game......she made a deal for F4 with D/K/L earlier today and then manipulated herself through tonight having J/J so confused that when she turns on them, she can point out how THEY hurt her......do not underestimate her........she is IMO, on her way to winning.

Not my choice but kudos if she pulls it off.

Again, Zuzu profiled Shelly perfectly; way back. She is "playing the game," every second she is in the house. I'm with Lvgal in thinking that unchecked, she might take her efforts to the bank. Some seem to sort of know what she is doing but she just mows them down again until they forget again she might be manipulating them. Personality-wise, she has the biggest set in the house and might well be the smartest.

Rachel was right about Shelly all along but Brendon wouldn't listen, and even sabotaged his own partner by telling Shelly Rachel didn't trust her (smart, Brendon). I really hope Rachel lasts in this house for a while. I SO like seeing her without Brendon on her back all the time (and no, I don't mean in THAT way :P ).

I want Rachel to get mad and kick some butt! I soooooooo wish she would follow Daniele around the house annoying her.

Ya she is talking to Kalia bashing Rachael again saying that she had some choice things to say about Kalia this morning. It is getting old the deflecting and roaming and floating.

She's easily my least favorite player right now - that changes week to week but I think she's a really ugly person (inside). She professes to want to build people up and talks about how "mean" Rachel is but I really think this lady is mean and horrible. Maybe if she didn't always claim to be so honest and moral it wouldn't seem so bad. I just hate hypocrites.

I can't figure this crazy lady out. Is she loyal to J/J until the end and creating all of the side alliances simply as their informant or is she just waiting to bolt to whatever alliance ends up on top? I'm suspecting the latter but either way there is going to come a point where she will have to cast a deciding vote and show her cards and certain people are going to be PISSED! It will be interesting if Porsche is put on the block and J/J ask her to vote with them to keep Rachel. She will finally be forced to pick a damn side!

I still think that she has created a personal state of flux for absolutely no reason. When someone comes to you and tells you that they are going to gather info and bring it back to you and 500K is at stake; question their motive. If they would do it FOR you, wouldn't it seem possible that they would also do it TO you? Shelly is a mess and way odd.

Archived