Shelly - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone please get this "I know everything about everything, motivational, I can read mind/eyes, I am a mother JOSIE JOSIE JOSIE, I am a mastermind, Trojan Horse, smarter then Dr Will" David Spade look alike OUT. (THAT WAS A LOW BLOW)

Off the show, she is killing it more and more by the minute. Kalia and Shelly must go.

I was outraged too! Glad I am not the only one .. I was like WTF...

What's worse is not everyone watched the feeds or reads the boards, and so when America gets a choice for america's choice for the 25k, everyone will vote for Jeff or Jordan, instead of poor Shelly.

=(

i think regardless of if they got to see that piece jeff / jordan would win that 25k hands down :animated_bouncy:

I agree that shelly got short shrift (understatement) in editing. Her amazing efforts will only be recognized as outstanding if she somehow makes it to F3 and then wins. It could all come crashing down on her at any moment. That's the chance a person takes when they work the odds behind the scenes as she is doing. I'm not sure that J/J should trust her completely. At this point, Shelly is controlling the game and its players, in my opinion, like her or not.

The thing about Shelly is I keep flip/ flopping on my opinions of her as a good player. I most defiantly think she is a good person although frustrating.

The thing about Shelly that I keep trying to shake is WHY?

Why would she leave a beautiful daughter for 3 months? Why leave a husband she adores for 3 months? Why leave a good life and a good job? To be on Big Brother? The black mark for me is I can't get over that she left her daughter for this show. That aspect always throws her down a notch or 2 or 4.

The fact that she knows that people can be brutal. She must know she has some manly qualities and that there are people that will rip her up for that. You should see over on the Sucks forum. They trash her. This is something her daughter can access anytime or her classmates can tell her about.

I think it is a psychological game for her but at what cost.....

All this being said I really like Shelly and think she would be a wonderful friend to have outside the BB house. I just hope this doesn't hurt her daughter. <3

Why would she leave a beautiful daughter for 3 months? Why leave a husband she adores for 3 months? Why leave a good life and a good job? To be on Big Brother? The black mark for me is I can't get over that she left her daughter for this show. That aspect always throws her down a notch or 2 or 4.

I can't understand someone doing this either

I don't have children so no point of reference on that front. I suppose that Shelly did it for the 500K. I can't imagine any other reason. What job of any consequence would condone a person leave to be on a reality tv show for three months? Does she own the company (like Russell - ROFL)? I am much too private a person to do any reality show for any reason. Good points, Marty.

I think the only reason she would leave is if her Husband and her had a great support system for her daughter set up. With the economy I can't imagine anyone who couldn't use the 500K. Which honestly isn't even 500k it's more like 200-250k once the government takes their piece of the pie. Still, 250k is more than I would have made in 8 years at my old job. That can be a significant nest egg. That's her daughter's college education completely paid for (depending on which college she goes to) and, a significant down payment on a house, or money to invest to further their business etc.

That's all assuming she wins. Given the kind of game that Shelly has been playing I would like to see her win, but I think it's fairly impractical. This season is rigged for a vet to win. And Shelly's own plan to get to the final three with J/J thus assuming her loss in the end is short-sighted on her part.

The three months away from her daughter is justified if the ends are worth the means, but it will be a waste if she's in the final four and gets sent home with nothing but their monthly stipend.

I have to admit, letherface is playing a good game! Can't stand to watch her, but sooner or later J/J have to be split up if she wants to have any chance of winning!

She might be banking on the fact that sooner or later J/J is going to be split up because it is very unlikely that someone doesn't put up both of them before the F3 and Jeff is far more likely to be voted out than Jordan. Then she can simply pair up with Jordan once he is gone and stand a decent chance of winning due to the fact that Jordan has already won and Shelly pretty much carried them through this game.

She might be banking on the fact that sooner or later J/J is going to be split up because it is very unlikely that someone doesn't put up both of them before the F3 and Jeff is far more likely to be voted out than Jordan. Then she can simply pair up with Jordan once he is gone and stand a decent chance of winning due to the fact that Jordan has already won and Shelly pretty much carried them through this game.

It is not all played out yet but I think at this point Jordo would win over Shelly.

Jordan can say the first time she won she bought her Mom a house and really did not use any of the money for herself.

People could think that Shelly really doesn't need the money with a good job and a beautiful house.

The Jury just may love Jordan more and think she played a good game

anything could happen but I do think Jordan could win again.

The thing about Shelly is I keep flip/ flopping on my opinions of her as a good player. I most defiantly think she is a good person although frustrating.

The fact that she knows that people can be brutal. She must know she has some manly qualities and that there are people that will rip her up for that. You should see over on the Sucks forum. They trash her. This is something her daughter can access anytime or her classmates can tell her about.

All this being said I really like Shelly and think she would be a wonderful friend to have outside the BB house. I just hope this doesn't hurt her daughter. <3

I have to agree with you here. I would never leave a young child for 3 months for this show. Especially this show, since there may/probably will be things on public record for years to come that she may not want her daughter to see or hear. At least I wouldn't.

It is not all played out yet but I think at this point Jordo would win over Shelly.

Jordan can say the first time she won she bought her Mom a house and really did not use any of the money for herself.

People could think that Shelly really doesn't need the money with a good job and a beautiful house.

The Jury just may love Jordan more and think she played a good game

anything could happen but I do think Jordan could win again.

Oh I definitely think Jordan could win again too simply because she is the house sweetheart. However, if the jury decides to make the decision based on gameplay, which many HGs have already said they would, Shelly would smoke Jordan.

I was using flashback yesterday and it kept switching back to feeds of Shelly washing the backyard windows. She had her hoody on, a squeegee in one hand, baggy sweats, etc. From the back/side she really looked the janitor. Every time I see her clean up I keep going back to a comment she made on the first night of the show that she would not be cleaning up after people...I would personally vote out the person who cleaned up non-stop the first chance I got.

I too wondered why Marty but maybe with the economy being the way it is, they aren't bringing in as much $$ for their business. Maybe she's doing it for the exposure for her company--free advertising, per se. And, 3 months without her child...the military go for 9 months to a year (granted it's not defending our country BUT it seems to be like a war in the BB house!)

I don't get the "why", either and she is the one person REALLY in the game 24/7......maybe they really DO need the $$$$ and from what she's said she's always been the breadwinner. I just hope she doesn't crack up before the end. She's living on coffee, cigarettes and adrenalin.....not sure how long that she'll survive :dontgetit:

Archived