Shelly - Week 5

CeCiMom

I think it is pretty stupid of her to keep playing both sides at this point in this game. C'mon, she has the opportunity to stick with J/J Rachel... and one of the 4 has great chances to be next HoH.

Her spy thing can work only for too long, and this week would be the perfect time for a final 4 alliance.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm kinda getting sick of her back and forth, and she is starting to get cocky the longer she goes without full out detection from the other HG's. While I respect an older broad that came in, to play the game and not just lay around sleeping (Cathy) I would be okay with her being gone. She could go home to her daughter and her husband.. she keeps moping around crying about.

Meh, she says the words but I just don't buy them anymore.

Ahhh and just as expected she bashes her right after the "pep-talk." This lady is a piece of work.

Yes - I saw the bashing after the pep talk and I was disappointed. I have a feeling Shelly will be disappointed in herself when she gets out of the house. The "house" certainly brings out the worst in people.

I can't figure this crazy lady out. Is she loyal to J/J until the end and creating all of the side alliances simply as their informant or is she just waiting to bolt to whatever alliance ends up on top? I'm suspecting the latter but either way there is going to come a point where she will have to cast a deciding vote and show her cards and certain people are going to be PISSED! It will be interesting if Porsche is put on the block and J/J ask her to vote with them to keep Rachel. She will finally be forced to pick a damn side!

Yep - its looking like she may have to show her true colors this week. If she were smart, she will vote to evict whomever is next to Rachel. If this show is going to stay number 1 in the ratings, they HAVE to bring Rachel back and let the Vets win the next HOH. Otherwise, I dont think the vets have a chance of winning this game.

Dani/Kalia dont trust her...J/J do...but to me she is very interesting...she has been successful so far playing both sides...I like her game so far...she has not been a target yet..smart..but time will tell...lets see who gets put up if Jeff SPOILER ALERT*** takes himself off...her true alliance may be outed with the Thu vote and make her a target

What the heck is Shelly doing? Trying to save Rachael? Telling her to put up Porsche and Porsche leaves and comes back and is indebted.

I can not figure out her game?

It was an awesome sales job and I hope it works BUT, I think the only thing Shelly has done is gotten herself put up on the block. When Dani hears this plan she is going to flip out! (I think?)

she doesn't like it but Kalia is really feeling strong about it, Kalia is giving Dani a run for her money, I think Kalia may just do what she wants

Dani is saying she coulda won that pov and Jeff sucks, Kalia is holding her own

she doesn't like it but Kalia is really feeling strong about it, Kalia is giving Dani a run for her money, I think Kalia may just do what she wants

Dani is saying she coulda woin that pov and Jeff sucks, Kalia is holding her own

Dani is saying she coulda woin that pov and Jeff sucks, Kalia is holding her own

Kalia may begin to see how big Dani's ego really is after this conversation. Dani's body language is all about TANTRUM. LOL - SHE IS REALLY PISSED.

Archived