Shelly - Week 5

CeCiMom

Watching Shelly just makes me laugh......she's been in everyone's business, going back & forth getting info from all sides, telling everyone whatever they need to hear at the moment and no one has called her on anything. :rolleyes:

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shelly is aligned with SHELLY and whoever is in front of her at the moment :notworthy:

Exactly! And she talks crap so much but is going to be upset at Rachel for asking Porsche if Shelly was the one who told her she was mad at her? Please, Shelly talks crap about Rachel (and most everyone) constantly. She needs to get off her high horse. I'm really sick of this woman. Good for Jordan who wasn't feeding into Shelly's latest attempt at trashing Rachel, too.

by time shelly game fully gets exposed she may be final 2

i thought by now she would have been exposed already

but some way somehow she gets out of her predicament :animated_bouncy:

Jordan was ranting to her earlier after she came downstairs, leaving Jeff alone with the HO-cow, and Jordan made a remark about NO ONE telling the truth. Naturally, Shelly said, "That's not true." Shelly's the biggest liar in the house apparently. I sure didn't see her reporting to J/J that she made a F4 deal with K/D/L today when she already has a F4 deal with J/J/A. Nice job, mom. What happened to playing with honesty and class?

I'm starting to wonder if she really has a husband and child.

edit -- okay, I take it back. She has me convinced again that she's absolutely with J/J. Sorry Shelly. Talk to the camera once in awhile and let us know what you're doing. (I admit, I'm still a bit concerned about these side deals she's been making.)

Rachel was right about Shelly all along but Brendon wouldn't listen, and even sabotaged his own partner by telling Shelly Rachel didn't trust her (smart, Brendon). I really hope Rachel lasts in this house for a while. I SO like seeing her without Brendon on her back all the time (and no, I don't mean in THAT way :P ).

Didn't Shelly say she prided herself on being honest and not making multiple deals? Maybe she should rethink her position.....she made a final four deal with J/J and Adam, and today made a final three deal with K/D...she's no more honest than anyone else in this game..

I was buying the "mom" thing for a bit but this girl is a master manipulator..... even had some of the vets in here believing/trusting in her.......me too. Than, I started listening & watching closer. This girl came with game. She has talked her way through all these weeks, lying, listening & telling everyone what they want to hear. She'll either get called out soon OR she'll get to the F2 with justification for winning.

One thing's for sure, I have no doubt she is a very successful business person.

Hard to believe that Shelly looks like Charlize Theron, huh? lol

Only if Charlize is made up to be a crazed lunatic!!! lol

Shelly looks like Charlize ONLY if Charlize is made up to look like a crazed lunatic!

Archived