Shelly - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

possibility she may go up :animated_bouncy:

I have decided I don't like the game Shelly is playing. She sucks up to everyone and stabs then behind their back. She is not picking a side and playing the tough game.

I have decided I don't like the game Shelly is playing. She sucks up to everyone and stabs then behind their back. She is not picking a side and playing the tough game.

I agree. I don't like her. Way too eager. In a not good way.

I still like Shelly, thus far, and I hope she gets the opportunity to stab Dani square in the back, just like Dani would do anyone in the house.

ED was right. Dani made a very stupid move because it was way too early in the game and the rest of the season is going to be a struggle for her. She's the core reason for all the turmoil when she could have skated for weeks. What a disappointment she is. She can redeem herself with me though if she stabs Kalia in the back, and twists the knife a time or two.

Shelly went up to the HOH and had a long conversation with Kali about who she's putting up. She just dove right into the discussion wanting to know what she's thinking about doing. She said everybody knows there are only a couple of people Kali has to pick from to put on the block. She eliminated Dani, Lawon, Porsche and Jordan. Kali said she told Jordan she would never put her up but didn't make any deals with Jeff. After a loooong discussion what can be done, Shelly left and went straight downstairs to report to Rachel, Jeff and Jordan. She told Jordan Kali said she would NEVER put her on the block.

Shelly keeps using the "format" she never lies to anybody. What you see is what you get with her. She leaves out the part where she tells both sides what the other one is doing. It's only a matter of time until that game play catches up to her big time. When it does she'll be on the block so fast it'll spin her head.

Being the spy for both sides can't possibly be good for her game. Sooner or later someone will catch her at those tactics and she'll be exposed for the snake she's turned out to be. animated_rotfl.gif

Guest Corky812

I feel Shelly's gig is about to be up. Kind of surprised Rachel (who believes everyone) figured it out. I still like Shelly, not as much as I did, but there is not much to choose from to like as far as HG's.

And some are becoming wise to her antics. Only she doesn't realize that yet. I think it's much harder to play a wild card player in the BB house than someone who has actually chosen a side and an alliance. There is too much at stake when you are ratted out, and neither side can trust you. Let's just hope Jeff doesn't call her out on it because he would.

They should catch onto the fact that she talks crap about everybody behind their backs except Jeff and Jordan. I don't know why these people haven't figured her out yet. I have a feeling she's going to get caught sooner rather than later. Everybody knows she's up to something. She's starting to get a little too arrogant and will make a mistake soon.

Sure everyone is on to her, but they are just being careful what they say around her...With Rachel, Dani, Jeff, Jordan, and to seome extent Kalia in the house and potentially Cassi, Dom or Brendon rentering next Thursday she's safe for at least 3 more evictions. No one will waste an HOH on her Adam or Lawon while there are bigger fish to fry..Unless an HOH makes blotched nomination or by some miracle Jordan wins a POV and saves Jeff this week then Kalia will have no choice to put her up..at that point she may be in trouble.

She's annoying as hell but I have learned to tune her out of convos since 99% of what she spouts is crap...

The best game to play isn't the 'floater' card like everyone seems to think when they go into the house. The best position is to pick a semi-large alliance and be in the middle of it. Not on the bottom, not the leader. Because you'll never be the target and you won't be the first one picked off when the alliance starts to eat itself, giving you time to make your own move.

lol ... she thinks she got pull in the house and she honestly does... no one has figured her out yet or wants to believe she's "EVEL" :animated_shocking:

Really? I'm pretty sure both Dani (calling her Etch a Sketch) and Rachel last night on BBAD have both figured out Sheldon's "floatiness."

The best game to play isn't the 'floater' card like everyone seems to think when they go into the house. The best position is to pick a semi-large alliance and be in the middle of it. Not on the bottom, not the leader. Because you'll never be the target and you won't be the first one picked off when the alliance starts to eat itself, giving you time to make your own move.

Being a floater is a strategy and if you get through the game then it's a good one. She's not a floater, she's up J/J asses all the time so she's not going side to side, just collecting info and bringing it back to her idols.

She actually slipped up when she was talking to Dani she said "I know the people on my side, i mean the ones I talk to didn't say anything about putting you (Dani) up"

IDK if Dani caught it or not

Lawon is also on to her. He told Dani that Shelly is with JJ and Dani just brushed it off. :disappointed:

I'm sure its been mentioned before but Shelly is the spitting image of the Aileen Wurnos character, played by Charlize Theron in the movie Monster.

Thats it!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldnt figure it out!

Archived