Rachel - Week 5

CeCiMom

*sends Rachel good vibes* She needs it in that house. I think she was perfectly nice and friendly to everyone today yet she is still everyone's favorite verbal punching bag. What do they want from her?

I know. These girls (mostly Dani and Kahlia) are so immature. How much time can they waste bashing Rachel? It's soooooo boring. Clearly, they both are jealous as hell. Why else would they spend almost all of their time talking about her?

Rachel - hang tight. Only 3 more days to go and this game should turn around big time!

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's the thing .. everyone loves to hate on Rachel and Brenden.. on Dick at Night they spend the whole time BASHING Rachel and Brenden... but it's so weird to me, because if you really don't like someone, why talk about them all the time?

Love her or hate her, our girl makes an impression! And maybe it's just me, but I don't like wallflowers who try to be the person least likely to be noticed to get to the end.

I hated the Enzo/Hayden final 2 last season. Once Brenden and Rachel were gone the house was a total snooze until Britney figured out finally after they told her they were an alliance. And then it was like bye Britney .. and then nothing.

It was a terrible season.

This season has become pretty much just about the vets and which one of the newbies each of the vets has in their pocket. And since I think Jeff/Jordon vs Dani + Dom would be boring..

Thanks a lot for the update FatCat!!!

Anyways, I've got everyone of my friends/family to register at cbs and vote Brendon back in. Not that I had to really force them, we all dislike the noobs so here's hoping Brenchel gets reunited and dominates! Soooooo many posts on facebooks big brother update stuff have people voting for Brendon. I seriously think he will get more votes than Dom.

Brendan is the only one that deserves to come back but he will be helping the leeches, J/J progress in this game so I'm on the fence. I think there will be more drama if Dom or Cassie comes back but it doesn't matter because Grodner will have the last word on who has the chance to return.

Brendan is the only one that deserves to come back but he will be helping the leeches, J/J progress in this game so I'm on the fence. I think there will be more drama if Dom or Cassie comes back but it doesn't matter because Grodner will have the last word on who has the chance to return.

Completely agree about that last part! She always gets her way.

I like Rachel but her mouth is a ticking time bomb and Brendon is the diffuser. He needs to come back for that reason alone.

rachel is talking too much to Kalia---stop Rachel--you are not helping yourself!

I still think Lawon is going thurs... but you are totally right. Rachel's loud mouth doesn't have a good track record.. and we still have 24+ hours till Live Eviction show.

She needs to act like things haven't changed with Kalia. And Kalia vice versa. And they are both acting exactly as though everything between them has changed... and that will become quite obvious for everyone else.

rachel is talking too much to Kalia---stop Rachel--you are not helping yourself!

This is what I'm talking about! She is talking about hearing that everyone was against Daniele/Kalia, revealing Shelly and Adam's true alliance! This is the crap Brendon would be keeping under control. Thank goodness she didn't say this stuff before Lawon was put up.

Kalia wants to have the real conversation with Rachael with Dani included. She said they can talk more about it (deals) when Dani is there. rolleyes.gif

The thing is, if Rachel actually makes a deal with Daniele/Kalia not to put them up next week, who is left to put up? Porsche? Maybe. But after that she would have to put someone in her own alliance up which would not go over well. This is assuming of course that Dominic doesn't come back and align with Dani/Kalia.

The thing is, if Rachel actually makes a deal with Daniele/Kalia not to put them up next week, who is left to put up? Porsche? Maybe. But after that she would have to put someone in her own alliance up which would not go over well. This is assuming of course that Dominic doesn't come back and align with Dani/Kalia.

If rachel is promising not to put up D/K then I hope she is not HOH next week. Hopefully Brendon will come in, win HOH, and put dani and kalia up! He is not going to put up with their nonsense--or adhere to any of rachels' desperate plans!

If rachel is promising not to put up D/K then I hope she is not HOH next week. Hopefully Brendon will come in, win HOH, and put dani and kalia up! He is not going to put up with their nonsense--or adhere to any of rachels' desperate plans!

Yeah. He'll put Dani in her place for sure if he wins HOH. I can just see her groveling and actually showing some emotion if he does. And Dani acted like a third grader scooting away from Rachel at the nomination ceremony like it was going to kill her to sit next to Rachel. Dani, dear... The ceremony last for like what - five minutes? Come on! Grow up.

Of course, I still kind of want Cassi to come back because then it will be much more dramatic. :omg:

Dani will then take herself off the block with a POV win. I'm convinced Grodner has it all mapped out for her Dynamic Duos/Singles to go to finals. Grodner put the other clowns in as pawns and Sheldon as J/J's spy who need mucho help to progress in the game.

Rachel is better playing the game without Brenda! He was holding her back! She has given him all her power! She has set women rights back 100 years! For right now she needs to team up with Danielle and Kalia to get Jeff and Jordan out! Dont these people understand, they are the biggest threats in the house. They are so nice and cute that people are letting them coast by. Especially Jordan! If BB is given to her again this season, I might of amp on CBS!!! J/J are not competitiors! They prove it on The Amazing Race! I thought Jeff was going to shock me this year! But yet again, he has proven to be a dissapointment! Shelly is fighting their battles for them. If she gets them to the end, then she deserves to win not J/J!

Rachel if she gets to the end she has a better chance beating Dani, she'll never win against J/J.

There's just one little problem. Dani hates her guts, doesn't trust her, and will send her home the second she gets the chance. And Dani is probably the most athletic woman in the house and studies and trains for this game like a maniac and will be very tough to beat in the final few competitions. IMHO Rachel has a better chance taking J/J out in the endurance competitions towards the end of the game that Daniele excels at.

There's just one little problem. Dani hates her guts, doesn't trust her, and will send her home the second she gets the chance. And Dani is probably the most athletic woman in the house and studies and trains for this game like a maniac and will be very tough to beat in the final few competitions. IMHO Rachel has a better chance taking J/J out in the endurance competitions towards the end of the game that Daniele excels at.

True, but they can all be manipulated. I think Rachel makes a better ally than J/J to anyone and I do think she's more true to her alliances than anyone else in the house other than Sheldon but she's bonkers.

Rachel if she gets to the end she has a better chance beating Dani, she'll never win against J/J.

Rachel has tried more than once to get Daniele to work with her. She refuses because "she can't trust her" yet she trusts Jeff's word? I don't buy it. I think Daniele won't do it because she is so mad at Rachel for "betraying her" that she would rather go down and out than work with Rachel.

Rachel has tried more than once to get Daniele to work with her. She refuses because "she can't trust her" yet she trusts Jeff's word? I don't buy it. I think Daniele won't do it because she is so mad at Rachel for "betraying her" that she would rather go down and out than work with Rachel.

It's stupid of her, but who knows what will happen after Lawon't is gone. Maybe someone will come to their senses.

Archived