Rachel - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't think so. Better to not tell her till the nomination replacement. Then let it rip Rachel.

YES it would be a great surprise! And then imagine if Brenda came back? LOL

I hope they have the ceremony soon!

Shelly also told Rachel that she was the one working it so that Rachel could stay and not to believe the HOH's (Danielle and Kalia) because they are lying. So if Rachel puts Shelly up Shelly said that Mommy Dearest would come out. Rache still doesn't believe that they would put someone up that would enable her to stay. This could get good. All i can say is if it is Lawon going then bring back Brendon!

Shelly also told Rachel that she was the one working it so that Rachel could stay and not to believe the HOH's (Danielle and Kalia) because they are lying. So if Rachel puts Shelly up Shelly said that Mommy Dearest would come out. Rache still doesn't believe that they would put someone up that would enable her to stay. This could get good. All i can say is if it is Lawon going then bring back Brendon!

and I second that emotion, can you imagine the looks and jaws that would drop if Rachel stays and Brendon walks back in the house, OMG, the possibilities

Yes! My girl might actually make it through this week .. and STAY!!!

Omg, Rachel .. I love you ... but please, please, please keep your mouth shut and be a good girl!!

I don't actually mind if Brendon comes back - it makes J/J safer, because the target will be squarely on B/R's backs. It will definitely make things interesting. Just hope it's NOT Dom. I could even live with Cassi coming back because it would make Rachel's head explode!

I don't actually mind if Brendon comes back - it makes J/J safer, because the target will be squarely on B/R's backs. It will definitely make things interesting. Just hope it's NOT Dom. I could even live with Cassi coming back because it would make Rachel's head explode!

Rachel's head already has exploded this season .. and it's time for someone else to be picked on. So I vote no for Cassi or Dom.

I think it makes the best story for Brenden to come back.

Rachel's head already has exploded this season .. and it's time for someone else to be picked on. So I vote no for Cassi or Dom.

I think it makes the best story for Brenden to come back.

He's first choice for sure. But I'd rather have Cassi than Dom, just sayin.

He's first choice for sure. But I'd rather have Cassi than Dom, just sayin.

I gave my 10 votes to Cassie. At the time I was thinking that J&J and Shelly/Cassie would make a good F4. Now we will still have the Rachael factor...

I gave my 10 votes to Cassie. At the time I was thinking that J&J and Shelly/Cassie would make a good F4. Now we will still have the Rachael factor...

I kind of think that the Dom/Cassi supporters might cancel each other out, and Brendon will be the one. But who knows - it's a crap shoot. As long as J/J are safe, I'm good!

I guess I just never really warmed to Cassie... and she made a lot of stupid moves. Actually I think all the evicted house guests made stupid moves. Even though I don't want Dom to come back and work with Dani .. I would prefer him potentially to Cassie, just because I think her presence would destroy the J/J/R and the J/J/Shelly alliance. Because Cassie and Rachel would not get along, so the J's would be in the middle and forced to pick a side.

talk about having nine lives

she does it again :animated_bouncy:

I want Brendan to come back but if he doesn't I think Dani's friend Dom could be a disaster! I never liked Cassi but she is a better choice than Dom for the people who want dani gone--like me!

I so agree and am going to go give my 10 votes for Brendon, so much fun drama with that one,lol I did not like Dom, Cassi would be ok too, as long as it is not Dom, because I as well want to see Miss Dani get her due,

Archived