Rachel - Week 5

CeCiMom

I am really starting to like the Rachel Lite version.... She is so much better, more social, funnier etc... when she is Brendon Free... I am iffy for Brendon to come back in the house because I don't want her to change how she is now. I like the likeable Rachel...

As for COWlia... I don't know how many times it has to be said but the COWlia dislike is NOT because of her weight... is is her actions...

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am really starting to like the Rachel Lite version.... She is so much better, more social, funnier etc... when she is Brendon Free... I am iffy for Brendon to come back in the house because I don't want her to change how she is now. I like the likeable Rachel...

As for COWlia... I don't know how many times it has to be said but the COWlia dislike is NOT because of her weight... is is her actions...

Exactly!

Yeah most of my family is heavy on my mother's side. I love them. I have friends who are fat who are quite beautiful. Anyone who is a friend of dani though is someone I'm rooting against! Now her HOH will be an epic fail and Rachel still has a chance!

Exactly!

GMTA!!!

Totally agreeing with this...I'm no twig but I think she is as dumb as a cow and she is also constantly chewing! I'm just sayin...hence, the COWlia nick name. BTW..I think Dani is a crack head.

I hope she's not even evicted and brendan comes back!!! Am I really saying this when I despise the soap opera that is BB when those two are on?

YES--because I think it would be SO hilarious if they were together again! It would cause a lot of drama--the house would be freaking out!!

I really hope this happens! :animated_bouncy: No one would deal with it well.

Have to agree.. although I'm sure if it happens I'll be talking about how much I hate the two of them...lol

I hope Rachel stays. Although I find her annoying, I do appreciate that she is upfront and is not afraid to speak her mind -- that makes the show interesting. I'd hate to see Cassi back (I did like her), but the idea that she would pair up with Shelly is not good! Shelly needs to be put on the block asap.

I hope she's not even evicted and brendan comes back!!! Am I really saying this when I despise the soap opera that is BB when those two are on?

YES--because I think it would be SO hilarious if they were together again! It would cause a lot of drama--the house would be freaking out!!

I really hope this happens! :animated_bouncy: No one would deal with it well.

YES! I LOVE IT!!! :party_smilie:

I don't think Brenden and Rachel would be great together in the house again .. that being said, I think that any of the other 3 coming back if Rachel escapes eviction this week, would be harmful to Rachel's game. With the possible exception of P.T./Dom coming back having used his 2 weeks in sequester to realize how much Dani royally screwed him ..

I would LOVE for Dom to come back, but ONLY if he comes back guns blazzing to get Dani out. (wont happen, but a girl can dream right?).

So of all of the possible outcomes, if Rachel survives eviction.. Brenden seems to be the only one who would help the vets sans Dani out.

If Rachel doesn't survive eviction, I want Rachel to whoop whoever she's competing against.

I have to say as a DIE HARD Rachel fan it makes me feel REALLY good to see so many of you finally seeing the good qualities in her that I have been seeing for a while. THANK YOU for having the character to come here and give the girl some credit....Make me feel less crazy! haha :)

Why is Rachel groveling to Daniele right now? Where is her dignity? Brendon would not be happy about this...

Um - she is a competitor and doing what she needs to do to stay in the house. She knows that Dani is the head of the snake - so I give her credit for facing the snake head on.

I dont think its going to work but I applaud her for doing everything in her power to try to stay in the game. I really do hope it works because nothing would make me happier then seeing one of the newbies evicted and Brendon coming back in the house to help take down Dani and Kalia.

Dani telling Rachael she has not played a good social game. She explained to Rachael that the social game is half of winning.

Ok Miss Social butterfly Dani. I still don't know if I am for you or against you in this game but get real.

Why is Rachel groveling to Daniele right now? Where is her dignity? Brendon would not be happy about this...

Rachel plays the game and she's desperately trying to stay in it. I'll give her kudos for that. I think she doesn't have a hope as far as not being voted out but I also think she has a very good chance of coming back no matter who she's up against in the comp.

It would be hilarious if she could sway them into keeping her and then Brendon came back. They really get on my nerves as a couple but it would be great to see the looks on everyone else's faces.

Guest 6Borders

Haven't been paying the attention I used to give the show since "Return of The Brenchel" but I think Rachel belongs in a rubber room (if she wants to take Brendon with her it's fine with me as long as I don't have to see it!).

Anyone who can't be away from someone for 24 hours before losing it is looney tunes without the benefit of Daffy Duck! I don't know if there is a support group for spouses of Lab Rats ( no offense, aka Science Geeks) but she might also benefit from a Military Family Support Group, not because "her man" is missing outside the BB house but they are the people who might be able to explain it to her (no offense to Dr. Zachary)

yep hate her style of speaking wth the uplilt on the last sylablle ...she talks way too much and her observations are boring...but this is the Rach thread and have to say go girl!! she can compete without "her man" lol...remains to be seen with pov/repl nom...

Um - she is a competitor and doing what she needs to do to stay in the house. She knows that Dani is the head of the snake - so I give her credit for facing the snake head on.

I dont think its going to work but I applaud her for doing everything in her power to try to stay in the game. I really do hope it works because nothing would make me happier then seeing one of the newbies evicted and Brendon coming back in the house to help take down Dani and Kalia.

Yeah but kissing Daniele's ass isn't going to keep her in the game. She has emphasized to everyone in the house that Daniele is her target no matter what and Daniele is obviously doing everything in her power to make sure Rachel goes home as soon as possible so she should keep herself from losing what respect she still has left in the house and work on getting votes from people that might actually be swayed.

Ok, feel free to call me out if I am thinking this thru wrong.

If Rachel gets evicted and the competition/voting brings back the Americas Vote player, won't Rachel get to spend the summer with Brendon?

In other words, noone goes to jury this week, right?

Come on Rachel... hold it together.. keep being nice and working that game sister.. keep getting them to think it's a good idea to keep you and not Porsche.

/holds breath and crosses fingers.

It's gonna be a long week until Thursday.

Archived