Rachel - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

doesnt take losing well

good thing for her if she does get evicted this week , she has a high chance of coming back :animated_bouncy:

you think she could make it back in??, that is a scary thought, I dont know why I just said that she aint even up yet,lol I know ain't ain't a word,lol

Did you all see how she was pouting when they were leaving the show and they were all standin around, sore loser

I would love to see her voted out next week. Hope Cassie is American's Choice to have a chance to get back in. Rachel would be so furious that Cassie was voted back in she would not be able to play her ace game. Poor Rachel loses and Cassie gets back in. Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think 98% of it with Rachel is fake. I mean emotions. She absolutely soaks-up any attention she can get. It is absolutely none of my business whether Brendon and Rachel stay together or not but I really think that it is not a healthy match if their reality comes near what I've seen on BB. Seriously. I am tired of Rachel. She needs to change her tired act or go.

I think 98% of it with Rachel is fake. I mean emotions. She absolutely soaks-up any attention she can get. It is absolutely none of my business whether Brendon and Rachel stay together or not but I really think that it is not a healthy match if their reality comes near what I've seen on BB. Seriously. I am tired of Rachel. She needs to change her tired act or go.

Seems those fake emotions don't go over so well with job interviews :animated_rotfl:

Rachel and her theory is alll wrong and she needs to not confuse the j's with her silly theories, and why the hell are the j's hangin with Rqchel anyway, Dani is the one who gave them a promise of safety, It's weird

rachel thinks she knows everything, Adam is correct about the survivor thing, it is sorta going to be like that, Rachel is a damn fool yakkity yak

I've seen a lot of 'crying' from Rachel but no tears. Brendon actually cries, but his g'friend cares only about herself. He better watch his back. As soon

as something better comes along, his wretched lil 'wedhead will drop him like a cheap bottle of whine.

Well I for one think her tears are real, her face changes the way a person's face changes when they're really crying.. and not everyone has actual "Tears" when they cry. I do think that her and him are both emotional people. That being said she does whine sometimes for attention. That's just how she is, the way she desperately clings to affection and love, you can tell she hasn't had a lot of it, and the way she does anything to get attention, it's clear even negative attention is preferable to no attention. I don't see her as self centered, merely needy. To her friends, and people she cares for her, heart has always seemed genuine and true. I think she is a good person, she just tries too hard, and is socially awkward at times. And yeah, she likes to gloat a little too much when she wins, so what. She is who she is. And I will always support her. Go Rachel!

I personally love Rachel, and am hoping someone else will be the target this week since the house guests are worried about her coming back in against whomever on the outside they want to get in. This could be just the safety she needs to make it through another week or two unscathed and slightly under the radar.

Girl has got to get it together though, Porsche was right. I just hope Porsche doesn't go out this week for voting for Brenden and honoring her word/friendship to the couple.

J/J and Rachel are officially aligned. They only weren't working together last week because it was an us or them sort of situation. This week, at least until noms happen that isn't the situation, so they have no reason not to be friendly to Rachel, if nothing else hoping if she isn't put up she will vote to keep whomever they ask safe.

I pretty much hate Kalia though, and I see the noms being Shelly, Rachel or Porsche.

Well I for one think her tears are real, her face changes the way a person's face changes when they're really crying.. and not everyone has actual "Tears" when they cry. I do think that her and him are both emotional people. That being said she does whine sometimes for attention. That's just how she is, the way she desperately clings to affection and love, you can tell she hasn't had a lot of it, and the way she does anything to get attention, it's clear even negative attention is preferable to no attention. I don't see her as self centered, merely needy. To her friends, and people she cares for her, heart has always seemed genuine and true. I think she is a good person, she just tries too hard, and is socially awkward at times. And yeah, she likes to gloat a little too much when she wins, so what. She is who she is. And I will always support her. Go Rachel!

I personally love Rachel, and am hoping someone else will be the target this week since the house guests are worried about her coming back in against whomever on the outside they want to get in. This could be just the safety she needs to make it through another week or two unscathed and slightly under the radar.

Girl has got to get it together though, Porsche was right. I just hope Porsche doesn't go out this week for voting for Brenden and honoring her word/friendship to the couple.

J/J and Rachel are officially aligned. They only weren't working together last week because it was an us or them sort of situation. This week, at least until noms happen that isn't the situation, so they have no reason not to be friendly to Rachel, if nothing else hoping if she isn't put up she will vote to keep whomever they ask safe.

I pretty much hate Kalia though, and I see the noms being Shelly, Rachel or Porsche.

Good post and I agree 100% - except I guess the noms are going to be Rachel and Jeff. One thing that is irritating, I think Rachel was genuinely trying to be nice to Kalia by congratulating her on her win and apologizing (she knows she's going up regardless) but those two nasty girls up in the HOH are bashing her for it. They're going to bash her no matter what she does. I'm proud of Rachel for trying to change her behavior tonight - I hope it lasts.

Good post and I agree 100% - except I guess the noms are going to be Rachel and Jeff. One thing that is irritating, I think Rachel was genuinely trying to be nice to Kalia by congratulating her on her win and apologizing (she knows she's going up regardless) but those two nasty girls up in the HOH are bashing her for it. They're going to bash her no matter what she does. I'm proud of Rachel for trying to change her behavior tonight - I hope it lasts.

If Brenchel were Kalia/Dani up in HOH they would be doing the same thing.

She was just making an ass out of herself 1 day ago. I doubt it lasts.

If Brenchel were Kalia/Dani up in HOH they would be doing the same thing.

Probably, which is why I wanted to see Brendon leave this week. Rachel is much better off without him. But my point was that Rachel is damned if she does and damned if she doesn't in their eyes. Why was Kalia so self-righteous about her "nice" comment to Rachel after Dani won HOH last week but when Rachel offers a much nicer, more sincere comment, she snickers about it behind her back? Sorry, I'm just not hopping on the "I hate Rachel" train. There are enough passengers on that train and I like Rachel 1000% more than Kalia.

Probably, which is why I wanted to see Brendon leave this week. Rachel is much better off without him. But my point was that Rachel is damned if she does and damned if she doesn't in their eyes. Why was Kalia so self-righteous about her "nice" comment to Rachel after Dani won HOH last week but when Rachel offers a much nicer, more sincere comment, she snickers about it behind her back? Sorry, I'm just not hopping on the "I hate Rachel" train. There are enough passengers on that train and I like Rachel 1000% more than Kalia.

100% agree.

People say Rachel plays personally .. but in my mind she plays much less personally than some of the players in the house do. The nasty stuff that comes out of Dani and Kalia's mouth when they're together is disturbing. They are just SOOOOOOOOOOO viscous about it. They take it to a much more personal level I think than Rachel and Brenden did when the situation was reversed.

As soon as something better comes along, his wretched lil 'wedhead will drop him like a cheap bottle of whine.

I'm willing to bet that nothing better is coming down the pike for her. He's as good as she's ever gonna get unless she matures A LOT.

I admit that I feel somewhat sorry for Rachel. She has the mentality of a teenager still. Her emotional meltdowns yesterday and the day before had me ranting that she was insane. I don't think she's a bad person with mean intentions towards anyone (except maybe Dani now, since she got between her and her man). I just think Rachel's really immature with some deep-seeded emotional problems that cause her to always be an extreme drama queen, with unfortunate total dependence upon Brendon. Instead of Brendon helping her, he actively fuels the fire. He's a control freak who wants Rachel to believe she has no one in the world but him. He manipulates her constantly. I heard him make remarks early in the season insinuating he didn't care much for her family. Her family needs to have a long talk with her when she gets out. Brendon's a lunatic.

Dani and Kalia do have mean intentions though, imo. I heard Kalia a day or so ago talking about wanting to mean to Rachel this week. Kalia's going to end up being far more hated than Rachel ever thought about being.

Rachel and her theory is alll wrong and she needs to not confuse the j's with her silly theories, and why the hell are the j's hangin with Rqchel anyway, Dani is the one who gave them a promise of safety, It's weird

oh yeah while shes up in the HOH with kalia plotting against them.....Thats real safety...

Isnt this what everyone said about Rachel last year when they swore she would ditch Brendon as soon as she could??? Why can't people just accept that they are in love and are happy??? I dont get it...

I supported Rachel for a long time. Not always easy. I am done with her acting (for instance) like a spoiled girl flouncing off from someone trying their best to be supportive so that she can exercise more of her laundry list of tired dramatics replete with the never-ending supply of tears. She is fake and brings much of the negativity floating her way on herself. People in the house doubt her sincerity. Can you blame them? I wish the best for Rachel and her man but at this point, I am done with the both of them. Good riddance. That, and Rachel let a cowpie beat her in competition so enough about how great she is. She isn't and neither is he.

oh yeah while shes up in the HOH with kalia plotting against them.....Thats real safety...

Isnt this what everyone said about Rachel last year when they swore she would ditch Brendon as soon as she could??? Why can't people just accept that they are in love and are happy??? I dont get it...

they deserve each other, just let them ride off into the sunset and enjoy their life without having to stuff it down my face every couple years on BB. And if that's being happy then I've missed something

Archived