Rachel - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly lvgal! I thought I'd made it clear they are trying to protect her (from herself) & keep her Thursday--not that she must obey them. Apparently not. *shrugs* Oh well-- hopefully A is able to follow through with a vote to keep R.

I hope they don't mess up the plan with rachel's big mouth and the R/J/J speculation about Brendan. Hurry up Thursday!

Rachel is her own worse enemy,I don't think she understands anything. Shelly needs to sit her down and tell her to shut up or she is going to vote her out!

That's why I don't understand why all these people say she plays better without Brendon. Her emotions go crazy and she gets herself into way too much trouble! Brenchel was always at their best when Brendon did all the talking mixed in with lots of sessions of him talking sense into her. Remember when she wanted to keep Dominic over Adam?

That's why I don't understand why all these people say she plays better without Brendon. Her emotions go crazy and she gets herself into way too much trouble! Brenchel was always at their best when Brendon did all the talking mixed in with lots of sessions of him talking sense into her. Remember when she wanted to keep Dominic over Adam?

Exactly, you are 100 per cent correct. This woman says she is educated so where does she think the votes are going to be? Shelly says they are going to try and make a deal with you, whatever you have to do to get it do it. She tells Rachel that she is the one that worked the deal with Kalia (which she is) the only difference is Queen Danielle didn't want Porshe up so they put up Lawon (silly silly guy) he thinks he is going to have a special power, not even going to Jury. So that leaves Porshe who is so far up Dani's butt she is not going to vote for Rachel unless they tell her to, Adam and Shelly. Jeff and Jordan are a given, so why is she freaking out, she should have told them to go blow smoke. She only needs 4 votes I swear if things were normal for her she would not know what to do. If Brendon does not get back in the game on Thursday I think for everyones sanity they need to get rid of her.

I haven't posted on the boards for over 2 weeks now. Why? Because this season sucks. Really? Keeping Clifford. OMGawd! Why is everyone talking about Jury house? Excuse me, but isn't there still a game going on? Couldn't tell. Damn, my one summer indulgence ruined!

I think Adam is a wild card. Seems like he is a vote to keep Rachel, but I think he could go either way. They need to be careful, especially if he believes their theory that Brendon could be coming back. Why would he want to see him back - it would put him further down on his alliances totem pole if he and Rachel were BOTH still there. They ALL need to be very careful right now.

I think Adam is a wild card. Seems like he is a vote to keep Rachel, but I think he could go either way. They need to be careful, especially if he believes their theory that Brendon could be coming back. Why would he want to see him back - it would put him further down on his alliances totem pole if he and Rachel were BOTH still there. They ALL need to be very careful right now.

I think you are right about Adam but he will have to pick a side soon not very many people left that he could blame a vote on, having said that if he does not vote for Rachel this week he may make Shelly mad and then he would be forced to work with Dani and Kali. Just my opinion

I think you are right about Adam but he will have to pick a side soon not very many people left that he could blame a vote on, having said that if he does not vote for Rachel this week he may make Shelly mad and then he would be forced to work with Dani and Kali. Just my opinion

Adam is a fool if he flips to the other side. He would be at the bottom of the totem pole over there. His is not the bottom in his alliance (Rachel is).

I love her .. but girl needs to CHILL!

I also think that the DR is feeding Dani stuff .. cause now Dani is like oh we'll vote Rachel out and get Dom back. Really? She really thought of that all on her own? I don't buy it for a second.

I also think that the DR is feeding Dani stuff .. cause now Dani is like oh we'll vote Rachel out and get Dom back. Really? She really thought of that all on her own? I don't buy it for a second.

TOTALLY agree!

Jeff, Jordan and Rachel thought of this last night and then Jeff/Jordan told Adam and Shelly. [Flashback to about 9:15pm BBT 8/9] Adam even made a comment to Jeff that maybe they should vote Rachel out so she would have to compete against Brendon. Then Shelly told Kalia the theory, who told Daniele. I don't think it's the DR.

Jeff, Jordan and Rachel thought of this last night and then Jeff/Jordan told Adam and Shelly. [Flashback to about 9:15pm BBT 8/9] Adam even made a comment to Jeff that maybe they should vote Rachel out so she would have to compete against Brendon. Then Shelly told Kalia the theory, who told Daniele. I don't think it's the DR.

So, is Sheldon giving up info to the other side or was it just a blunder on her part? Will she lose "spy" status with J/J?

So, is Sheldon giving up info to the other side or was it just a blunder on her part? Will she lose "spy" status with J/J?

J's and Atom were just throwing around theories about what the twist would be. They just happened to land on the real twist, but they didn't know it, and they didn't discuss it for very long. So, Sheldon, is not giving anything to the other side but opinions. None of them know jack.

J's and Atom were just throwing around theories about what the twist would be. They just happened to land on the real twist, but they didn't know it, and they didn't discuss it for very long. So, Sheldon, is not giving anything to the other side but opinions. None of them know jack.

Gracias!

It was Jeff/Jordan and Rachel who hit on it then Jeff told Adam in the kitchen. I just rewatched it. Then Shelly was let in on the idea and she told Kalia. I think they are just throwing out theories as "what ifs" so I don't think she thought telling Kalia was bad but still, she should keep it to herself because it's obvious Kalia/Daniele would not want Lawon out if they thought that was a possibility. But yeah, it's Rachel who can't keep her mouth shut, right? :P

Okay, they edited it but it looked a bit wonky. On BBAD the other night Kalia was talking about someone pulling out two discs and putting one back. I didn't catch the name and it looks like it was Rachel. Kalia and Lawon were saying that she didn't like one of the names and put it back. I bet the other one was Daniele.

she cant win an individual pov to save her life

one trick pony which is hoh quiz comps :animated_bouncy:

Archived