Rachel - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really don't care what you comment on I was just asking a question. I have been reading these post for years and it just seems that people are getting more and more hateful in their comments, some of them shock even me and that takes a lot

It's a sad sign of the times, my dear. I think people in general are more unhappy then ever and these forums seem to be a a safe, anonymous release for some. In my opinion the hateful comments are just a reflection of those that write them.

I really don't care what you comment on I was just asking a question. I have been reading these post for years and it just seems that people are getting more and more hateful in their comments, some of them shock even me and that takes a lot

Who said I was talking to just you? There have been many viewers coming in here and ranting in a long paragraph about how we shouldn't be mean to Rachel or Kalia. I don't even remember your post. You are not supposed to tell other people what to write is my point. A person can come in here and write whatever they want about an HG. Don't tell people they have to feel guilty or whatever-it's riiculous!

It's a sad sign of the times, my dear. I think people in general are more unhappy then ever and these forums seem to be a a safe, anonymous release for some. In my opinion the hateful comments are just a reflection of those that write them.

I have to give her credit for being out in the open and direct with her emotions. Kowlia just had a meltdown in the HOH room that made anything Rachel has ever done seem like nothing. Kowlia was sobbing like someone just died!

I like Rachel and I hope she can channel all those emotions into another veto win! Go Rachel!

Um were you calling someone a cow--welcome to the mean club then!! :animated_rotfl:

Rachel isn't one of my favs (remove her squawk box then maybe) also don't think she's a terrible person (extremely needy), that being said, people aren't any meaner about HG then they were in the past. Mean was trying to get Maggie (queen of the nerd herd) fired from her job as a nurse. It's one thing to comment on behavior & game play in BB, different story trying to mess with someone's real life.

Guest Corky812

Sadly, so very true I think and it seems that suddenly Rachel seems to know it too. (I wonder if producer Allison told her that in the Diary Room.)

All of a sudden Rachel is in Kalia's face saying "I will come back, I will win...I came back last year...". I don't recall her having to win anything last year to come back, she was just put back in. She seems pretty positive there is going to be a Pandora's Box so perhaps the production people hinted that to her also.

She'll be gone on Thurs and right back in on Friday - that's how Grodner wants it. lol

You're right. There's NO way this will happen. Rachel is going this week....but I think she's coming baaaaack. (insert sing-song voice here)

Yeah I know which is why I am now hoping and praying since its evident that Brenchal wont be reunited....That Dom is americas choice so when Rachel kicks his ass she can go right back in and let Dani know that not once but TWICE Dani is responsible for ruining his game....hehe

Um, I meant that as a term of endearment - like Brenchel or Jordoff or Sheldon. :)

Oh! I see! :animated_bouncy:

You are right guys-yes trying to get Maggie fired is horrible! She was annoying as a person on TV but she did nothing wrong in reality!

No matter who I am joking about here, or complaining about, I wouldn't be mean if I saw them on the street in a million years! Not even Gnatalie!!LOL

That's a psycho thing to try to get them outside the house-sheesh!

Maggie and Natalie were so un-mememorable to me dont think I would recognize them on the street! However, if I saw Janelle I think I would have to go up to her and tell her that she is my favorite all time BB player. :)

She was great at comps and very classy when she came back in the "true" news or "fake" news competition, where the veterans had to help the HG figure out if the news really happened or not.

She told Jerry the truth and he didn't believe her and lost! Too bad Jerry-you should have believed Janelle.

I am just wondering though....I don't think Cassi or Dom have a chance in a show down against Brendon or Rachel to get back into the house. It would be better to vote Brendon back in then he would have to go against Rachel. Even if he would "give" the challenge to her one of them would be permanently gone. Makes me nauseated to think of Dom back in the house kissing up to Dani!!

I think Rachel should spend her time like Janelle used to - laying in bed thinking of events in the house, studying faces on the memory wall, jedi training with Jeff/Jordan.

Yes - she should. There has been little Jedi training this season except from Adam.

I am going to get slammed for this but it is the way I have been feeling so it IS ONLY MY OPINION AND NOT DIRECTED AT ANYONE!!Let me start with I am not a Rachel fan. However, that being said I don't KNOW any of these people. I pant after Jeff...that needs no explaining as with Jordan being the sweetest girl. I am aghast at many of these posts as they are down right hateful. Is that really necessary? Being overweight myself I am tired of seeing Kalia (whom I dislike most) being referred to as a cow because it is the obvious below the belt target. But, it is the way these posts have always been. Should we bash each other for hateful remarks as many do on here for housemates actions? Just sayin.......MHO

I am just wondering though....I don't think Cassi or Dom have a chance in a show down against Brendon or Rachel to get back into the house. Makes me nauseated to think of Dom back in the house kissing up to Dani!!

I totally agree!

I'm liking Rachel more in the house without Brendon. I wanted Dom back in @ first but now I'm kinda hoping she beats him and gets sent back in. I think I just root for the underdog. At first it looked like Dani was on the ropes so I was rooting for her but now shes been in power for a few weeks and has gotten annoying and cocky so I'm back on Team Jeff.

I'm not slamming or bashing anyone except Cowlia. So she's over weight, who cares? It's because she eats, drinks, talks, and acts like a pig and her game stinks.

My remarks are definatley below the belt, er udder. Moooooooooooo.........

(posted in Rachel thread because it was brought up in Rachel thread)

I hope she comes back if evicted!

I hope she's not even evicted and brendan comes back!!! Am I really saying this when I despise the soap opera that is BB when those two are on?

YES--because I think it would be SO hilarious if they were together again! It would cause a lot of drama--the house would be freaking out!!

I really hope this happens! :animated_bouncy: No one would deal with it well.

Archived