Rachel - Week 5

CeCiMom

Rachel cries way too much and wears that about-to-cry face way too much. It is practiced. My gran would tell her to "bow up," and stop acting like a fool. I wrote Rachel off when she was in the DR to cast her vote and had her about-to-cry face on and Julie ignored her and moved it on. Enough, girlfriend. We've got sisters and nieces and best friends with their husbands off to war and you are crying about your punk boyfriend gone for a few weeks and sequested/taken care of? Give me a break.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well Rachel will get voted out and she is good at comps so if she beats out whoever America voted for to go head to head with the evictee then Rachel will come back into the game, all I can say is "Hell hath no fury like a woman Scorned",lol wouldn't that rile the house up, oh my just the thought,lol

Rachel gets voted out, Brendan gets voted in. They have to play each other to get back in the house. Hmmmmmm......... Tho lunkhead (thank you Ginger, funny) will give it up to "the women he loves"because she deserves to win. I just threw up in the back of my throat. :drool:

Why does everyone hate her for being a mean person and think she is crazy but they love Evil Dick. Not a big fan of hers but that is because she is a spoiled sport.

I can't stand either one.

And we can comment about anything we want here pertaining to BB. Why this bothers people I don't know.

I dont support Rachel because i "feel sorry for her" . I support Rachel because she is in there to win, she's direct, she's emotional (which isnt always a bad quality - she was the ONLY one in the house that was friendly with Porscha when Porscha was the outcast in the beginning of the season and to me, that shows empathy - something the other houseguests could use a bit of) and she manages to play the game without aligning herself with all the catty players that spend hours on end bad mouthing each other. I like her game and I can forgive her for showing emotion when she loses or feeling sorry for herself when the whole house gangs up on her. She isnt perfect but then neither are any of the other houseguests. They all have their faults - and IN MY OPINION - her faults are far less destructive to herself and others then the faults of say Dani or Kalia or even Shelly. Rachel has my respect and I applaud her for hanging in there with so many people out to get her. Go Rachel!

I agree. Rachel may be an emotional mess but she has a good heart. Unlike Dani, Shelly, Kalia, Porsche. Well, Kalia actually seemed genuine when talking with Rachel last night until Daniele brought her back down to her level. As far as Porsche - I have lost all respect for this girl. Rachel WAS her only friend when she wasn't with the "in crowd" in the beginning and now she's hanging with all the cool kids bashing up a storm behind her back. I'll be happy when I see Porsche evicted. She is definitely at the bottom of the totem pole in the Dani/Kalia group.

Why does everyone hate her for being a mean person and think she is crazy but they love Evil Dick. Not a big fan of hers but that is because she is a spoiled sport.

This is a great point and I thought the same thing yesterday when they were talking about evicting Rachel and getting the "drama" out of the house (careful what you wish for people, someone is going to have to take her place as number one target), yet they are the same people who talk about how great of a player Evel Dick was and how funny he was. I seem to remember how cruel and hurtful he was while intimidating the HGs in his season. They wouldn't be having these bashing sessions about Dick for fear he'd hear about it and they'd be next on his list to harrass.

I do find both Brendon and Racheal to be somewhat annoying HOWEVER, I support and root for them 100%. Both of them play the game and I think that outside the BB house they both have kind hearts, for those reasons I would love to see one of them win this.

I am sick of seeing people like Lawon, Porsche and Adam waste space in the house, it makes for a boring season and they don't deserve to be there. Brendon & Racheal do. It sucks that people who play hard in this game get targeted so quickly while floaters make it to the end.

One scenario is they put up Adam, he is voted out and then brenda comes back in! R/R could possible be together again! I hate the Brenchel show but it would be very interesting! :animated_bouncy:

That would be hysterical. I think Grodner has it figured for R/B and J/J to battle it out at the end.

One scenario is they put up Adam, he is voted out and then brenda comes back in! R/R could possible be together again! I hate the Brenchel show but it would be very interesting! :animated_bouncy:

That would make for an exciting season BUT unfortunately I don't think that there's any chance of Racheal not being voted out no matter who goes up as a replacement nom. These people are so stupid, Racheal is someone you'd want to keep around for final 2 since she has so many enemies she'd likely not get any votes to win the $$.

That would make for an exciting season BUT unfortunately I don't think that there's any chance of Racheal not being voted out no matter who goes up as a replacement nom. These people are so stupid, Racheal is someone you'd want to keep around for final 2 since she has so many enemies she'd likely not get any votes to win the $$.

You're right. There's NO way this will happen. Rachel is going this week....but I think she's coming baaaaack. (insert sing-song voice here)

Shelly was recently trying to explain this to someone, I think Dani. But the drama has turned people off. I like Rachel better without Brendon but... Insecurity, thy name is Rachel.

I can't stand either one.

And we can comment about anything we want here pertaining to BB. Why this bothers people I don't know.

I really don't care what you comment on I was just asking a question. I have been reading these post for years and it just seems that people are getting more and more hateful in their comments, some of them shock even me and that takes a lot

Archived