Rachel - Week 5

CeCiMom

oh yeah while shes up in the HOH with kalia plotting against them.....Thats real safety...

Isnt this what everyone said about Rachel last year when they swore she would ditch Brendon as soon as she could??? Why can't people just accept that they are in love and are happy??? I dont get it...

What I said is that Rachel is wrong about her theories about the twist that is coming up and I was sick of listening to her going on and on about it, who said a thing about her and Brendon being in love,but while i'm on the subject, good God we have had that shoved down our throats this whole month and that is fine, but when it goes on and on and on about youre my best friend, you have me I have you, and yesterdays meltdown was enough to drive a person off a cliff, Rachel needs counsiling for her huge co-dependent relationship with Brendon, that is not love, Rachel cannot even be her own person because she doesn't even know who that is, she lives thru Brendon and clings to him unmercifully, they enable each others worst behaviors,She will be much better with him not in the house and vice versa had it been her who left, I just wanted her to stop going on and on with this pandoras box thing when she has no idea, she just always acts like she, because she has been doing this 2 summers now that she KNOWS what is coming next, even Jordan said well could be"but we don't know"

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I said is that Rachel is wrong about her theories about the twist that is coming up and I was sick of listening to her going on and on about it, who said a thing about her and Brendon being in love,but while i'm on the subject, good God we have had that shoved down our throats this whole month and that is fine, but when it goes on and on and on about youre my best friend, you have me I have you, and yesterdays meltdown was enough to drive a person off a cliff, Rachel needs counsiling for her huge co-dependent relationship with Brendon, that is not love, Rachel cannot even be her own person because she doesn't even know who that is, she lives thru Brendon and clings to him unmercifully, they enable each others worst behaviors,She will be much better with him not in the house and vice versa had it been her who left, I just wanted her to stop going on and on with this pandoras box thing when she has no idea, she just always acts like she, because she has been doing this 2 summers now that she KNOWS what is coming next, even Jordan said well could be"but we don't know"

I absolutely agree. kudos

I can't believe an adult woman could act the way Rachel did last night. The way she pouted after Kalia won HOH was just astounding to me. I really just don't understand her at all. I really think she has emotional/co-dependency issues. The immaturity level comes across as just sad. I can't stand it anymore, she needs to go!

it still amazes me she believed there is a chance kalia would put on lawon and herself on the block :animated_bouncy:

I just wanted her to stop going on and on with this pandoras box thing when she has no idea, she just always acts like she, because she has been doing this 2 summers now that she KNOWS what is coming next, even Jordan said well could be"but we don't know"

Actually, Jordan didn't just say "could be but we don't know." She went on and on about it, too, and was very enthusiastic as she was relaying it all to Jeff. But, really, if you were in there 24/7 with nothing to do but talk, you would probably be speculating like crazy, too.

I can't believe an adult woman could act the way Rachel did last night. The way she pouted after Kalia won HOH was just astounding to me. I really just don't understand her at all. I really think she has emotional/co-dependency issues. The immaturity level comes across as just sad. I can't stand it anymore, she needs to go!

LOL because every other adult in the world is perfectly mature. To be honest, most "mature" well-balanced adults probably don't obsess about reality shows. We all have our issues. :P

Guest Corky812

I don't think Rachel is faking tears. My personal opinion is that this woman needs professional help and with whatever "condition" she has mentally it's cruel to have her on a show like this. She didn't learn a thing from last year's behavior because I don't think she is capable of learning from her mistakes. She eats up the internet comments and then cries about them. She exhibits (among other things a shrink would probably have a field day with) SEVERE negative attention seeking behavior.

I'm not surprised she can't get a job and now that she's living with Brendon in California the taxpayers are going to be paying her unemployment because she's able to blame it on how she was portrayed on Big Brother (i doubt is she is much different in person and jmho is she uses BB to get an interview and then is suprised it does not give her a walk down the red carpet into a job) !!!

Seriously, who would hire someone who is going to go hide in the fake Ficus or behind the office water cooler and cry the minute her work performance is corrected or questioned? What employer has time to tell Rachel how wonderful, beautiful, brave and amazing she is just to get her to type a letter or file a couple of things?

She's nuts, she's not good TV and I can't understand why anyone would want to watch someone so fake and messed up in the mind....especially twice!

She's actually much less fake than Shelly, Kalia, Daniele. They are just better are "faking" it. I believe she was sincere in telling Kalia she respects her gameplay last night and Kalia acted sincere about accepting her comments but the minute she left the room, guffawed about it with Daniele and Lawon. Same with her fake convo with Rachel later when she was nice to her face but busted out laughing right after she left.

Everyone in there bashes!! Even sweet little Jordan! The Vets have been talking crap about everyone and how the Noobs are useless and how they would never win anything....well that doesn't ring true about all the new people. Will be interesting to watch Rach this week. I think that Kalia is genuine in her "feeling bad" for Rachel but she's no idiot. Had Rach won this week, Dani/Kal would have been going up. Hope Rach can find the high road, maybe they will save her and boot Jeff or Shelly.

I think it is HILARIOUS how people say the comp was geared towards Rachel, CLEARLY it wasn't... common sense... ONLY NEWBIES could be one of the answers, Rachels dumb butt didn't take the time to really get to know them (The newbies & her own dang fault for not making that effort)... COWlia won fair and square, makes me want to puke, but she did.... ONLY positive thing out of the COWlia HoH is that Dani is safe for another week:)

I think it is HILARIOUS how people say the comp was geared towards Rachel, CLEARLY it wasn't... common sense... ONLY NEWBIES could be one of the answers, Rachels dumb butt didn't take the time to really get to know them (The newbies & her own dang fault for not making that effort)... COWlia won fair and square, makes me want to puke, but she did.... ONLY positive thing out of the COWlia HoH is that Dani is safe for another week:)

Yep. I was hoping Cowlia would win, too even though (shudder) we'll probably get to see several of her gross antics on tv this week. Dani can still be HOH next week. Lol. Is it just me, or did Rachel look extremely anxious when Kalia won - almost like she was ready to jump off a building, or something? She looked all mopey when Brenden left, but I could swear she was visibly shaking when Kalia won.

She's actually much less fake than Shelly, Kalia, Daniele. They are just better are "faking" it. I believe she was sincere in telling Kalia she respects her gameplay last night and Kalia acted sincere about accepting her comments but the minute she left the room, guffawed about it with Daniele and Lawon. Same with her fake convo with Rachel later when she was nice to her face but busted out laughing right after she left.

LOL @ Rachel being more real than Danielle. or even Kalia. I must meat your dealer.

She was shaking because she feels like everything hsa to be a 'fairytale' in her life. So she thought for sure there was no way she'd lose HoH after he man left.

It all has to be about her!! If it's not it's the pity party!! I think if she gets put on the block and doesn't win POV by Thursday she will have totally pissed off everyone in the house!! Between the whining, crying and bitching I'll be glad to see the door hit her in the ass on the way out!!

LOL @ Rachel being more real than Danielle. or even Kalia. I must meat your dealer.

OMG, Kalia looking at a pic of her sister, sobbing in the HOH - it didn't get any phonier than that nor the way Dani throws bouquets at Kalia. I think Kalia just makes up things as she goes along. I'm not going to say one is more phonier than the other because I think they are equally phony, it's just that Rachel is more dramatic and over the top with it all.

7 pm BBT following the nomination ceremony

Once again Rachel boo-hooing and threatening to quit. They keep going FOTH because she keeps talking about having to see Dr. Zachary, wanting to leave every week. Yada, yada, yada.

Not to be mean, but quit already!

so much for her pulling it together once brendon left and becoming this amazing player :animated_rotfl::animated_bouncy:

Sigh ..

I love you rachel. But you make it very hard to stand up for you, when you act so emotional!

Get it together, you will see Brenden again in a few weeks.

You need to relax, so you can win POV, and Jeff can go Ape-Sh*t when he's put on the block against Jordan.

Then the whole HOUSE can go crazy when he competes against Dom/Brendon/Cassi and comes BACK in the house.

Archived