Porshe - Week 5

CeCiMom

I could come back around to liking a Porche, Dani, and Rachel alliance. IF .. and I mean big IF .. Dani would quit being such an evil little witch, who gets such joy out of hurting people.

Never gonna happen...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could come back around to liking a Porche, Dani, and Rachel alliance. IF .. and I mean big IF .. Dani would quit being such an evil little witch, who gets such joy out of hurting people.

I wouldn't ever trust Porsche in an alliance. She has shown how disloyal she is. Same with Daniele, really. I think Daniele should have taken Rachel/Brendon up on the chance to work with them and worked on breaking up the Jeff/Jordan/Shelly/Adam thing. That is the most threatening alliance in the game. If they can get Rachel to take Daniele out and then take Rachel out, they've got this game imo.

I have thought the exact same thing. Dani takes great pleasure in Rachel getting emotionally hurt. Watch her closely and you'll catch the evil grins she makes.

the apple doesn't fall from the tree....the grand dick doesn't support his daughters game play even when given the opportunity on national TV. He enjoyed smacking on Dani so he could keep his role as best player in their family. And you could see the evil grin then too.

TMI-----I learned WAYYYYYYY to much about Porche today and NONE of it was pleasant :shocked2:

I know what you are talking about and that was sick! I don't even know why she would strip on TV either Strippers and cheap girls are a dime a dozen. She is not furthering herself like this.

I know what you are talking about and that was sick! I don't even know why she would strip on TV either Strippers and cheap girls are a dime a dozen. She is not furthering herself like this.

I know im weak but here's 20 cents, I'll take 2 dozen

I musta missed what the last 3 posts are talking about (sounds like that might have been a good thing)

I just popped in to say that Porsche reminds me of a little girl who will side with whoever will

give her the biggest piece of candy.

Archived