Porshe - Week 5

CeCiMom

Although I can understand being upset with Rach and how she was acting the other day, the way she's now talking about her to the newbies is uncalled for. Considering how kind Rach was to her when noone else was, should make Porschea at least not make such degrading comments about her. I don't like that and am no longer a fan.

Now I'm back to not liking Porschea just like at the start of the show.

Yep, Porshe is gonna go home this week if things continue to go how they are going and then hopefully we can have Brendon kick her ass to get back into the house....Problem solved...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just have the impression that Porsha has no idea what she is doing in the BB house. I mean, maybe she was cast to the wrong show. I still don't see her as a BB HG... a furniture, maybe, but not a player. It makes me wonder if BB producers didn't get enough applications for the show, then found Porsha walking by CBS and asked her if she wanted to be on tv, and she just said "hell yeah"

Think you hit the nail on the head!! She is just bumbling around the house attempting to be best friends with whoever is in power. It worked until this week and she made a huge mistake. I see her on the way out soon, then she can bumble around the jury house and vote for whoever they tell her to.

I just have the impression that Porsha has no idea what she is doing in the BB house. I mean, maybe she was cast to the wrong show. I still don't see her as a BB HG... a furniture, maybe, but not a player. It makes me wonder if BB producers didn't get enough applications for the show, then found Porsha walking by CBS and asked her if she wanted to be on tv, and she just said "hell yeah"

I'd agree with this except I know that Porsche has met Janelle in real life, and is "friends" with her. I have no idea how close they are or, are not so don't quote me on this, but Porsche has told house guests she knows her.

I wonder if the rift between her and Rachel is real or if she will vote for Rachel to stay this week.

Porsche hasn't won anything yet (I wish they would have everyone play in the POV) but I think she has shown some skill.

I'm now hoping she is a playing a ninja game and will come on gangbusters, winning when the time is right. Of course, i hope this every year for a player and it's yet to happen.

On BBAD last nite....

Porch was playing up to Dani. Think Porch has definately dumped Rachel.

Cow pie was telling Porch she might use her as the pawn.

At least that's the way I remember it, just before the Ambien kicked in. :faint:

Thinking DR is in Kalia's ear to put up Porch, as Kalia is just a mess trying to figure out who to use as a replacement nom.

Would love to see Porch up and her and Rach battle all week. Rach just might win.

So I tune in this morning & she's still in the same clothes she was in all day yesterday :animated_shocking:

I guess the good part is that's the only reason I even noticed her, look for pink & grey stripes

I wonder if the rift between her and Rachel is real or if she will vote for Rachel to stay this week.

Porsche hasn't won anything yet (I wish they would have everyone play in the POV) but I think she has shown some skill.

I'm now hoping she is a playing a ninja game and will come on gangbusters, winning when the time is right. Of course, i hope this every year for a player and it's yet to happen.

Your post made me laugh. I do the same thing every year and they always disappoint!

Porsche has become besties with Kalia and Dani since she unashamedly bashes Rachel at every turn. At one point yesterday, Porsche told them that Rachel "could suck a dick."

speaking of sucking....... i wish one of the guys would win HOH so we could see how Porsche handles sucking up to a male HOH

Think you hit the nail on the head!! She is just bumbling around the house attempting to be best friends with whoever is in power. It worked until this week and she made a huge mistake. I see her on the way out soon, then she can bumble around the jury house and vote for whoever they tell her to.

And she's being completely obvious about it. Britney, at least, had some tact and caution.

Does it seem like part of Daniele's interest in Porsche is that she takes her away from Rachel (besides the obvious that she wants more numbers for her side)? I think she takes pleasure in doing anything that hurts Rachel and getting Porsche to turn on her is very much a part of that.

Does it seem like part of Daniele's interest in Porsche is that she takes her away from Rachel (besides the obvious that she wants more numbers for her side)? I think she takes pleasure in doing anything that hurts Rachel and getting Porsche to turn on her is very much a part of that.

Definitely. Danielle cannot stand Rachel. I think she sees Rachel as a much bigger threat than she sees Jeff or Brendon subliminally.

I have thought the exact same thing. Dani takes great pleasure in Rachel getting emotionally hurt. Watch her closely and you'll catch the evil grins she makes.

Last night Daniele asked Kalia why Rachel hates her so much (are you kidding me??) which tells me she cares what Rachel thinks. Also, if she didn't, she wouldn't talk about her so much and criticize every little thing she does. She has shown that she is not bothered by Kalia's habits like other people are so she can be tolerant if she likes someone. It shows me that she really did care about Rachel and is hurt about what happened - even though I still think it was Daniele's fault.

Last night Daniele asked Kalia why Rachel hates her so much (are you kidding me??) which tells me she cares what Rachel thinks. Also, if she didn't, she wouldn't talk about her so much and criticize every little thing she does. She has shown that she is not bothered by Kalia's habits like other people are so she can be tolerant if she likes someone. It shows me that she really did care about Rachel and is hurt about what happened - even though I still think it was Daniele's fault.

Hmmm. So there's hope? Maybe this was a tid for tat argument between ordinally strong friends.

I could come back around to liking a Porche, Dani, and Rachel alliance. IF .. and I mean big IF .. Dani would quit being such an evil little witch, who gets such joy out of hurting people.

Archived