Porshe - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont think she will get any brownie points from j/j/r/s for putting shelly and jeff vs each other in hoh comp :animated_bouncy:

Porches isn't a threat except for her vote and he is gone. She is much prettier than either of the two HOH; that might be a factor. Dunno. Porches and Adam and Lawon and Sheldon better get together.

LOL Porches, Sheldon, then there is Cow Pie and Atom. Someone called Jordon Heidi too. Funny. Lovin' the knick names.

Porches isn't a threat except for her vote and he is gone. She is much prettier than either of the two HOH; that might be a factor. Dunno. Porches and Adam and Lawon and Sheldon better get together.

I agree and the more I look at Danni her face seems less prettier to me . :animated_rotfl:

I think she hitched her pony to the wrong wagon this week, by throwing over the vets for the newbies.

And on a personal level cause I'm a fan of Rachel's ..

I think that it's terrible to be friends with someone only when it's convenient for you, and then turn around and bash them left right and center the minute their back is turned.

I also think that it's terrible that Dani is running around telling Porsche "oh THEY wanted you out this week .. and THEY call you their little puppy dog..." as if SHE had no part in any of that, which she DID. Ugh!

And the sad thing is, unlike Dani.. Rachel actually had genuine feelings of friendship for Porsche, choosing to stand up for her to Brenden when Rachel took it upon herself to befriend her and Brenden worried this was a bad game move because EVERYONE was ignoring Porsche and being mean to her.

Just .. Ugh!

I think she hitched her pony to the wrong wagon this week, by throwing over the vets for the newbies.

I think that it's terrible to be friends with someone only when it's convenient for you, and then turn around and bash them left right and center the minute their back is turned.

I also think that it's terrible that Dani is running around telling Porsche "oh THEY wanted you out this week .. and THEY call you their little puppy dog..." as if SHE had no part in any of that, which she DID. Ugh!

And the sad thing is, unlike Dani.. Rachel actually had genuine feelings of friendship for Porsche, choosing to stand up for her to Brenden when Rachel took it upon herself to befriend her and Brenden worried this was a bad game move because EVERYONE was ignoring Porsche and being mean to her.

Just .. Ugh!

You're absolutely right, Casper. Rachel is loyal if nothing else. Porsche's a sneaky floater with no loyalty to anyone.

Rachel's loyalties have waivered in discussions with Brendon only because she's so insecure and paranoid (which I understand because of how she was treated last season). Her insecurities cause her to doubt those she shouldn't and also to trust some she shouldn't. I hope she pulls it together, realizes who has sincerely tried to help her, stops going off on her insane tangents and plays a good game without Brendon from here on out. She needs to be her own person now and I'd like to see her redeem herself. Because she's so emotional and immature though...who knows?

Dani's a person who will do anything to win, include backstabbing and badmouthing her closest allies. Some people like that kind of gameplay if it gets a player further. Not me...I prefer loyalty myself.

Just .. Ugh!

My point exactly. Porsche is a piece of shit who coasted through the first 4 weeks because of the vets and now she turns her back on them. She has no gameplay and is useless but yet she remains in the game with no target on her back.

well by now they prolly want to take her to the jury because anyone could prolly win against her, cept cowilla, maybe

I just have the impression that Porsha has no idea what she is doing in the BB house. I mean, maybe she was cast to the wrong show. I still don't see her as a BB HG... a furniture, maybe, but not a player. It makes me wonder if BB producers didn't get enough applications for the show, then found Porsha walking by CBS and asked her if she wanted to be on tv, and she just said "hell yeah"

She seems to be trying out for a gig on the food network

LOL. :party_smilie: You are totally right. I've noticed the past like week or so, she is constantly in that kitchen either flipping slop pan cakes, making caramel chocolate whatevers. ... So funny, so true. She did say she wanted to use BB to get a gig as a host on TV. lol

Although I can understand being upset with Rach and how she was acting the other day, the way she's now talking about her to the newbies is uncalled for. Considering how kind Rach was to her when noone else was, should make Porschea at least not make such degrading comments about her. I don't like that and am no longer a fan.

Now I'm back to not liking Porschea just like at the start of the show.

Although I can understand being upset with Rach and how she was acting the other day, the way she's now talking about her to the newbies is uncalled for. Considering how kind Rach was to her when noone else was, should make Porschea at least not make such degrading comments about her. I don't like that and am no longer a fan.

Now I'm back to not liking Porschea just like at the start of the show.

Here's how Porsche would respond to that:

Like OMG EWWWW! Rachel is like sooo two weeks ago. Danielle is the cool thing now and Rachel is totally lame! But maybe Rachel will win HOH again next week and be cool again and then we can hang out again and be BFFs!

Here's how Porsche would respond to that:

Like OMG EWWWW! Rachel is like sooo two weeks ago. Danielle is the cool thing now and Rachel is totally lame! But maybe Rachel will win HOH again next week and be cool again and then we can hang out again and be BFFs!

She would say that! :)

Archived