Lawon - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It really is so dumb. I can't believe Danielle let her do it. Like Rachel isn't going to still go after her. You put her up on the block, it's too late to back out now. Stoooopid.

The most idiotic part is that they didn't even make the deal with Rachel before putting Lawon up. It's like kidnapping a kid with rich parents for ransom and then giving him back before demanding the money...

Goodbye Lawon't you dummy--you're not even going to get a nice vacation in the jury house with a private beach, infinity pool, housemaids and private chef! YOU WERE SO CLOSE TO IT TOO--getting paid to lounge--UGH

Probably the dumbest move since the Marcellus fiasco. Really? Just really? No wait, the Kaysar fiasco was worse. You get evicted, voted back in and then have a chance to win and let a slimey chick convince you she wont put you up by swearing and then you get evicted again. Yea, that was worse than Lawon, but not by much!

Marcellus saved his friend Amy.

Kaysar was seducted by a woman.

What's Lawont's excuse other than pure stupidity?

He was thinking (and this isn't verbatim but close enough) that "I'll go out all mad and come back to a handsomified HOH and get rid of Rachel for you."

He honestly bought into Dani's theory that he will go out and automatically come back as HOH.

All I can do is shake my head. And hope against hope that it's a tie and Kalia keeps Lawon.

tick tick :animated_bouncy:

My theory about the whole "I didn't volunteer" bit is like .. buyers remorse. He regrets that cute top of an idea Dani pitched him and is now trying to get people on his side .. against them.

Now, he's telling P that he can't understand why everyone isn't fawning all over him.......thinking that he's going to go to JH and come back at some point being able to control this whole game......dream on,L.....dream on :cookoo:

so much for me thinking he was a lock to make jury

totally didnt expect this change of events this week :animated_bouncy:

dustin sends him a thank you card for joining that club :animated_bouncy:

yeah oscar for being a dumb ass :animated_bouncy:

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name