Lawon - Week 5

CeCiMom

Did anyone see the feeds when they were playing "The Dating Game" in the back yard? The guys would all be blindfolded while the girls whispered to the host "Lawon" their answers to whatever the question was then the guys had to guess which girl said what. And vice versa. Anyway, Lawon constantly got it wrong, whether it was one word, two words, one sentence, etc. He could not remember for a few seconds someone's answer in order to relay it to everyone. I was thinking at that time that he was never going to win anything unless it was by pure luck.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't been online much today, so how are the votes going? I know it will be Jeff, Jordan and Shelly to evict Lawon but who else? Adam???

Not sure because I'm not watching the feeds this year, but sounds like Dani and Kalia are on the bandwagon to get Lawon out, thinking he will come right back in..... oops, not quite how it works animated_rotfl.gif

Not sure because I'm not watching the feeds this year, but sounds like Dani and Kalia are on the bandwagon to get Lawon out, thinking he will come right back in..... oops, not quite how it works animated_rotfl.gif

That would be the best if Brendon came back in after Danielle voted Lawon out. LOL!

Haven't been online much today, so how are the votes going? I know it will be Jeff, Jordan and Shelly to evict Lawon but who else? Adam???

As it looks now I think it will be 6-0 in favor of Lawon leaving, but who knows what will happen in the next few days...

I have a feeling that is exactly what is going to happen, and I will be loving it!!!!!

It cracks me up how little these people are thinking things through... WHY in hells green acres would they vote him out and then automatically let him back in??? Dani of all people should know better...

Lawon actually thinking he's going to go through a revolving door and renter as HOH and keep all his allinace off the block....I guess when he decided to finally play the game he literally is removing himself pre jury...I can't see any evictee losing a head to head comp with this genuius...Somewhere in the world Marcellas is sighing in relief losing the title as being the BB player that did the stupiest move in BB history...this takes the cake hands down...

animated_bouncy.gif

Soooo, I am confused. Is Lawon starting to believe his own BS, or did he really NOT volunteer himself to go on the block? He's griping to Dani/Porsche about it & they both say they are confused. He swears he never volunteered himself and that Shelly is crazy to say she heard him say he would when he didn't and that Adam KNEW he(Adam) was safe because K told Adam he was safe before the PoV ceremony. He's making my head spin...

BTW--I thought the America's Choice foods for people on slop were only for the people on slop? Man, I really am confused--damn you Lawon! lol

OMG - BB has to show the conversation that Lawon just had with Dani and Porscha. I thought I was the only one that had no idea what he was talking about but when he left the room the girls started cracking up. It was hilarious! They think he's on crack because he made absolutely NO SENSE! HAHAHAHA - THAT WAS FUNNY!

His i.q. is very low. He doesn't know what is going on. People will be talking game and Lawon will be sitting there and just say some generic phrase that has nothing to do with what anyone is talking about like "Everyday is a new day." And people will just stare blankly at him.

It was his plan that he thought up and now he didn't know the plan and he didn't know he said that? What? What was he even saying that Adam did? I don't get it.

UHHH.... this is a JOKE ... right ?

well sort of...i think he's going to be in shock when he realizes he doesn't just walk right back in. His eyes won't literally cover his entire face but they will get large I bet

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name