Kalia - Week 5 - HoH

CeCiMom

In the real world, it's called "denial"........on BB I think it's manipulation & Shelly's the queen this season :food-smiley-005:

Sorry, I think dani is carrying around SO much guilt about Dom, she will keep him to the end

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kalia still mad that J&J waited until right before the nominations to come talk to her. She was tapping her foot waiting for them to come up to her kingdom all day.

I just love when people get HOH and have their power trip moments.

I love when people win HOH and the people that hate them more than anyone else go kiss their ass moments later. coughRachelcough

And whether anyone will admit it to themselves or not, Kalia TOLD Dani who she was putting up before being told or asked anything from Danielle. Watch the feeds or at least know the facts before judgement.

a good chance her hoh will be render useless due to the possibility of the evicted hg having a chance to return to the game :animated_bouncy:

OMG! I can't stand this whiny cow! I swore I wasn't going to comment on her but she has forced me to vent.

Big babies?? Whose the only 4 to cry and pitch temper tantrums about being nominated or even mentioned being nominated this year? Ummm I believe that would be the bully bunch.

I completely agree with you BBChiTown, they have been whining and bitching since the beginning. Kalia has stepped up her game by winning this HOH. Sorry, but one of the vets has to go, tired of their entitlement issues in this game!

I just can't stand the nasty twit. Everytime I look at her I think about her sitting in the hottub with other people, pissing, then letting them all marinade in her piss. Had I been one of them, after she made the announcment that she pissed in the hottub, I'd have been evicted immediately after I bashed her face in.

I just can't stand the nasty twit. Everytime I look at her I think about her sitting in the hottub with other people, pissing, then letting them all marinade in her piss. Had I been one of them, after she made the announcment that she pissed in the hottub, I'd have been evicted immediately after I bashed her face in.

I hear that. First of all, no way I would get near any small body of water that Kalia had been in.

"It's her HOH basket. Who do you mean by "They" if you mean BB then they should pu the mix in the storage room and not someone's HOH basket. BTW it wasnt chocolate frosting"

:)

Yes Nebartist true-she ate cream cheese frosting, not chocolate. :animated_bouncy:

And...it may not have been Adam's birthday cake

And... yes she has the right to eat anything she wants in her basket the way she wants, I knew someone would say it's her basket

Do I still think it was distrurbing that she grabbed the frosting and ate it and then had the cake mix left?

Yep I thought it was stupid of her and shows she doesn't have a modicum of control. In my opinion, waiting a few minutes and having a whole cake to share with her allies would have been a lot nicer. :pixiedust:

I haven't been watching the feeds. What has her reaction been to Jeff's win?

Of course it wasn't her intention for Jeff to go home in the first place, at least that's what she's telling everyone. Pretty sure the "talk" she had with Jeff last night scared her and I bet she's crapping her pants now. According to her and Danielle last week...Jordan was the best pawn to put up next to Brendon, so why wouldn't she put her up against Rachel this week to make sure Rachel goes home? Because she's scared.

she said from the beginning he was NOT the target .. so why fear him?? .. HIS ego got in the way of the game , I don't think she should try to covince him of anything, if her word does not stand then so be it , as far as I see she kept her word .. he fought and (finally) won something(POV) and he's not going home .

everyone should be happy.. Rachel get's to fight it out with former housemate and come back (gag) and all is right in this summer's train wreck Big Brother

The Vet's are still in game and kalia's HOH was just another Chima .. Notworth crap cause her big move is being manipulated by Grodner JMO:lipsrsealed2:

Of course it wasn't her intention for Jeff to go home in the first place, at least that's what she's telling everyone. Pretty sure the "talk" she had with Jeff last night scared her and I bet she's crapping her pants now. According to her and Danielle last week...Jordan was the best pawn to put up next to Brendon, so why wouldn't she put her up against Rachel this week to make sure Rachel goes home? Because she's scared.

Yes, and I am loving it!!!! :party_smilie:

she said from the beginning he was NOT the target .. so why fear him?? .. HIS ego got in the way of the game , I don't think she should try to covince him of anything, if her word does not stand then so be it , as far as I see she kept her word .. he fought and (finally) won something(POV) and he's not going home .

everyone should be happy.. Rachel get's to fight it out with former housemate and come back (gag) and all is right in this summer's train wreck Big Brother

The Vet's are still in game and kalia's HOH was just another Chima .. Notworth crap cause her big move is being manipulated by Grodner JMO:lipsrsealed2:

:hurray:

Agree!

Julie told them to be careful of who they evict next because they might return. They were all warned. If Kalia wanted to make her hoh count, she should have put up floaters, who would have had little chance to come back. As far as the hg's know, the evictee would be alloted that chance by vote based on popularity or by competition, which is basically the only determining factors as how they could return. Kalia wasted her own hoh, not BB.

It was explained to K that there was a chance that whoever she put up might come back......she CHOSE to ignore the warnings and wanted to base her decision on the facts she KNEW, not think about what "might happen"......no one's fault but hers :devilish:

Julie told them to be careful of who they evict next because they might return. They were all warned. If Kalia wanted to make her hoh count, she should have put up floaters, who would have had little chance to come back. As far as the hg's know, the evictee would be alloted that chance by vote based on popularity or by competition, which is basically the only determining factors as how they could return. Kalia wasted her own hoh, not BB.

That still remains to be seen depending on who comes back but I think there's a good chance you're right.

Archived