Kalia - Week 5 - HoH

CeCiMom

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, I so agree with the two of you. One of the reasons I haven't been on here this season is how nasty people can be about the HG's and the horrible things they say to attack them behind their back that they would never say to their face. First Kalia was accused of having a weave, but I guess some soon learned that black women can have long hair too.

I like Kalia, I like that her hair is natural I like that she is not the typical size zero standard of beauty.:jasmine: I like that she caught on to the Vets using her and then decided who SHE would play with... Jordan got caught out there cause she pretended to befriend her so now that Kalia knows it was a game move she's not playing into the sweetness that's Jordan, and yes I am a fan of Jordan. but don't get all sensitive when your game falls short.

I do not like that Kalia has shown some pretty gross habits in the house :eeyore: but I would not like thise things if done by anyone . So congrats kalia .. play the game and let the haters hate how ever it turns out at least you made some moves to shake things up. and you will never be as Pathetic as Rachel in my eyes ,

I read the whole Jordan/Kalia thing differently, I think Jordan liked Kalia and thought they were becoming friends......then Kalia teamed up with D/D and stopped talking to J/J......two sides to every story as they say :animated_scratchchin:

Kalia has been making all the right moves over the last two weeks. Putting Jeff up is the next move she needs to make. If she puts him up and he is voted out...she will automatically move up to my top 5 BB players. So come on Kalia and send the over-rated pretender home. He's a rock. He sucks. He doesn't have any game. Send him home and then bully his coat-tail riding girlfriend until she goes home. :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl:

Kalia has been making all the right moves over the last two weeks. Putting Jeff up is the next move she needs to make. If she puts him up and he is voted out...she will automatically move up to my top 5 BB players. So come on Kalia and send the over-rated pretender home. He's a rock. He sucks. He doesn't have any game. Send him home and then bully his coat-tail riding girlfriend until she goes home. :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl:

Ditto!

Big babies?? Whose the only 4 to cry and pitch temper tantrums about being nominated or even mentioned being nominated this year? Ummm I believe that would be the bully bunch.

Turn on your feeds. Kalia's bully behavior seems to backfiring on herself.

Kalia still mad that J&J waited until right before the nominations to come talk to her. She was tapping her foot waiting for them to come up to her kingdom all day.

Kalia still mad that J&J waited until right before the nominations to come talk to her. She was tapping her foot waiting for them to come up to her kingdom all day.

I can SO see that in her. That's why I wish J/J&R would just have fun this week and not let K/D have the satisfaction of seeing them pissed.

Kalia has done well in competitions and had the good sense to gravitate to the HG with whom she had the most in common. That, or Danielle just needed someone since she isn't half as tough as she tries to appear. Initially, I liked Kalia and said so. I thought she was clever and funny. I still think that she is somewhat clever but I don't like her anymore. I can't help but wonder if Kalia acts the way she does out of sheer nervousness. I dunno and at this point, don't care. I suspect Kalia will eventually be the big target - on that they might all agree at some point.

Kalia is telling Shelly that Jeff was never her target and she cant understand why he is so mad at her. Does she really not remember that last night she and Dani were plotting who they would put up and they wanted Jeff and Rachel up there?

Kalia seems to really believe that she has never said anything bad about Jeff. Wow. That house must do something to these people as none of them seem to remember what they said.

Archived