Kalia - Week 5 - HoH

CeCiMom

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EWWWWW they were showing Kalia shaving her bikini area!!! My EYES.............. :animated_shocking:

uh hello she was talking in detail about waxing to the whole group when I was updating last night, the shaving was just the touch up cause she did n't like the wax strips,lolol

Since you all are talking about singing I thought I would add this I could have sworn about 10 mins into Showtime After Dark I heard the big brother announcer say STOP WHISPERING did anyone else hear it or am I just hearing things?

Honestly .. I'm grossed out by this. But I would be grossed out by this, for this kind of intimate view of ANY of the house guests, not just Kalia. People need to shave and groom themselves, what I don't get is the Camera man or woman. With however many Camera's in the house you think they could of tuned them to someone else to give Kalia some privacy.

With however many Camera's in the house you think they could of tuned them to someone else to give Kalia some privacy.

Big Brother experiment is not about privacy.

Honestly .. I'm grossed out by this. But I would be grossed out by this, for this kind of intimate view of ANY of the house guests, not just Kalia. People need to shave and groom themselves, what I don't get is the Camera man or woman. With however many Camera's in the house you think they could of tuned them to someone else to give Kalia some privacy.

well... i wouldn't mind seeing Jeff naked :popcorn:

Since you all are talking about singing I thought I would add this I could have sworn about 10 mins into Showtime After Dark I heard the big brother announcer say STOP WHISPERING did anyone else hear it or am I just hearing things?

no, it was stop whistling. and Kalia was singing every 5 seconds. but there is no stop whispering button, yet, unfort.

COWlia going on and on about how many friends she has on Facebook and that she will have a million friend requests on Twitter... oh boy won't she be surprised!

LOL those friends she does have are going to "unfriend" her LOL

Exactly. It's like she wants everyone to see her do her buiness. Gross. :animated_shocking:

come on, don't act like you don't like it.

bblite2011-08-08220627.jpg

Now that is wrong in so many levels.....now I have to go find my barf bag......

At least she wore her bathing suit while doing it. Do they tell them the camera may be on them in the bathtub but wouldn't be in the shower? I guess my only thing with it is that she was doing it in front of someone else, wasn't she (Daniele)? So, obviously she isn't that shy...

Archived