Kalia - Week 5 - HoH

CeCiMom

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know Kalia thinks she's thinking for herself but she let Dani change the terms of the "brilliant idea" Shelly came up with because it made Daniele happier. She does seek Dani's approval and I think she really enjoys having a "group" to hang out with. She was much less stressed when Daniele was being happy and social once she "partially" got her way. Kalia said she didn't fully trust Porsche so it seems like she would have pushed for her to go up rather than Lawon.

I know Kalia thinks she's thinking for herself but she let Dani change the terms of the "brilliant idea" Shelly came up with because it made Daniele happier. She does seek Dani's approval and I think she really enjoys having a "group" to hang out with. She was much less stressed when Daniele was being happy and social once she "partially" got her way. Kalia said she didn't fully trust Porsche so it seems like she would have pushed for her to go up rather than Lawon.

Kalia made a comment last night, something about wanting harmony and I actually believed her when she said it, but she has to remember where she is and hg don't go to the finish line in perfect harmony.

She had to come up with something in her mind that made her agree with the Lawon plot, something that benefits her. I don't see what it could be but I do think she thinks something else. Though he's not worth much really, he could be her closest ally.

I think she thought the Lawon plot would let her "please" Dani as much as possible while still making a deal with Rach (although that should have been done b4 he veto mtg).......Dani didn't want Porche up AND her making a deal with Rach.....

Aside from appeasing whoever, their plotting was all based on the returning Hg twist. How stupid could they be, they don't have the details about it?

All the while, Dani has her eye on the prize, thinking Dom was coming back and could care less who is sacrificing themselves.

:bangin: I totally forgot about Shelly and Cassie being partners.

I was thinking that Cassie wouldn't go with J/J/R because she had bonded with Daniele. And, Cassie didn't know that it was Dani and Kalia that wanted her out of the game. (Rachel too but, that was another Dani seed.)

So, you'all are right... Cassie will align with Shelly and therefore whoever she is with: Which depends on who is HoH. :lol: (Even if Shelly's heart of hearts is with J/J, she has proven she will do whatever it takes to stay in both camps for as long as possible.)

Aside from appeasing whoever, their plotting was all based on the returning Hg twist. How stupid could they be, they don't have the details about it?

All the while, Dani has her eye on the prize, thinking Dom was coming back and could care less who is sacrificing themselves.

Exactly my thoughts. They don't know what the twist is going to be, just assuming, WRONG.

I want Brenda to come back for several reason. The others have been out of the game too long,I can't stand Dom he didn't know how to play the game, and (I can't believe I'm saying this) I want more Brenchel drama, lol, not Dani and Dom drama, ick.

I want Brenda to come back for several reason. The others have been out of the game too long,I can't stand Dom he didn't know how to play the game, and (I can't believe I'm saying this) I want more Brenchel drama, lol, not Dani and Dom drama, ick.

Me too. Dom is pathetic. Brenchel have a certain nauseating fascination like watching a train wreck over and over.

OINK OINK.... Chew chomp... Look I have SEE FOOD... Good grief, why does production not tell her so she doesn't look so bad???? COWlia is going to be in hell tonight in bed... Dani is picking off her split ends in the bed (didn't she do that on her season too) and COWlia has crumbs ALL up in da bed right now (yes! She is eating, chewin & droppin...) So Hair (her supposed phobia) & a crunchy bed... doesn't sound like fun for me...

Kalia made a comment last night, something about wanting harmony and I actually believed her when she said it, but she has to remember where she is and hg don't go to the finish line in perfect harmony.

She had to come up with something in her mind that made her agree with the Lawon plot, something that benefits her. I don't see what it could be but I do think she thinks something else. Though he's not worth much really, he could be her closest ally.

She said peace and harmony. I thought she meant a piece of cake and some music. She's a twinkie brain.

Lawon is a vote on their side of the house so if he does not come back in they have put themselves behind, especially if anyone but Dom walks in there

And she is still at it!!! You missed the open mouth one with the Crackers all gummed up on her teeth & such... that would have been a crazy photo!

Thanks for the mental picture lol. Gags, heaves. :drool:

I bet if they took money out of Kalias stipend for the copyright infringements everytime she sings, she would shut the H up. She was just singing some kind of Nirvana song about its ok to eat fish cause they have no feelings??This girl is something else, gag, I am sick of of going to WBRB everytime she sings some song, ignorant, and Adam just just said someone is doing a shot for every time Kalia is told to stop singing

I bet if they took money out of Kalias stipend for the copyright infringements everytime she sings, she would shut the H up. She was just singing some kind of Nirvana song about its ok to eat fish cause they have no feelings??This girl is something else, gag, I am sick of of going to WBRB everytime she sings some song, ignorant, and Adam just just said someone is doing a shot for every time Kalia is told to stop singing

THANK YOU! I am getting sooooooooo sick of it!!!!

I cannot believe Kalia and Dani in the hoh saying if Lawon goes home she Kalia will be soooo pissed. Now Porsche and Shelly is getting on Kalias nerves, and Dani says they need to pin Shelly down to who she will put up of she wins hoh, and Dani all bossy sayin I want NAMES.

Also said they have to make a deal with shelly that she cannot come after them Dani and Kalia but Dani says we can go after her, then Dani says "Think she would notice that deal?"ohh I think Shelly would ladies, I think you will not cornor Miss Shelly,lol they seem all depressed that Rachel may stay?????I thought they were all down with their plan,

They're not all down with it. Dani still wants Rachel out no matter what .. and Lawon is fumbling their plan with his crazy talk about being mad at Kalia etc.

Sigh..

These HG's are exhausting me. I wont feel safe for my girl until thursday.

Kalia needs to go though, she's RUINING the feeds with all her singing this year.. we get so much WBRB cause of her.

Kalia is more worried about winning Miss Congeniality than winning the title! LOL Shelly told her to play for herself not for Dani because she should remember what she did to Dominic and Kalia just doesn't get it. Dani dumped Dominic and moved on to Kalia. Now Kalia's time in power is almost over and Dani is moving on to Porsche.

Seems teaming up with Dani is not the best strategy.

I personally will be glad not to have so much focus on Kalia talking non stop!

I cannot believe Kalia and Dani in the hoh saying if Lawon goes home she Kalia will be soooo pissed. Now Porsche and Shelly is getting on Kalias nerves, and Dani says they need to pin Shelly down to who she will put up of she wins hoh, and Dani all bossy sayin I want NAMES.

Also said they have to make a deal with shelly that she cannot come after them Dani and Kalia but Dani says we can go after her, then Dani says "Think she would notice that deal?"ohh I think Shelly would ladies, I think you will not cornor Miss Shelly,lol they seem all depressed that Rachel may stay?????I thought they were all down with their plan,

I'm glad to have this info since I was under the impression that Dani and kalia knew Lawon may go! I REALLY hope it comes as a surprise to them! It will be my best BB moment!

Archived