Kalia - Week 5 - HoH

CeCiMom

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay...

/half squeee..

If Kalia agree's to get one of the floaters out, and my queen Rachel lives another week ..

I might.. -baby might- start to not hate her -as- much again.

Come on Kalia ..

Don't trust Dani..

You can do it ..

Hey, I am not a big Rachel fan but I am pullin for it because it is GAME, I love to see these loser floaters start getting shook up and the great thing about it is that Shelly totoally blew smoke up all their butts but she is with the J's, and Rachel, if this goes thru I am like you go sista and I am with ya on the Dr will thing

She is drinking too much of Dani's Koolaid. Ugh.

And honestly, what sense does it make to purposefully send Rachel out, and STILL want Rachel to leave, if she KNOWS Rachel is coming back. Dani just asked her about that scenario. It's like HELLO ... lets piss off J/J&R even though you know they're going to gun for you, if R leaves.

What a cow! She's running scared in the game and it's no way to play.

Placing all her eggs in the Sheldon basket and counting on the person who is evicted actually coming back into the house. Dumb!

So she is playing a bad game... But cow? Man the people on this board must be iron men/women :party_smilie::animated_rotfl::food-smiley-005:

I think with her nominating Lawon really helps her in the next few weeks....Dani and Porsche will become public enemies #1 or even Dominic if he is the returnee with J&J and Rachel....Kalia may inadvertently not only helping the vets alliance but almost assuring Domincs return if he only has to go up aginst Lawon...

So she is playing a bad game... But cow? Man the people on this board must be iron men/women :party_smilie::animated_rotfl::food-smiley-005:

I personally think her hygiene and personal habits leave something to be desired, but I wouldn't really call her a cow. She's not fat, she's just not thin, there is a difference. Though she has gained some weight since she has been on the show... and it would be better for her to lay off the stress eating.

I dunno I think people let off annoyance of hg's in diff ways..

She must have been reading my mind, she just said she is putting all her eggs in one basket. lmao She doesn't know what she wants to do.

If it looks like a cow, and grazes like a cow it must be a cow!

I don't like wussies in the game and she's acting like the biggest one now. I never liked Danielle but she was the only one in the game to make a gutsy move, so she earned some of my respect.

She must have been reading my mind, she just said she is putting all her eggs in one basket. lmao She doesn't know what she wants to do.

If it looks like a cow, and grazes like a cow it must be a cow!

I don't like wussies in the game and she's acting like the biggest one now. I never liked Danielle but she was the only one in the game to make a gutsy move, so she earned some of my respect.

Now yes but you have been calling her fat before now. And actually it doesnt look like a cow. Really calling her fat? Some self hate on this board?

And I have liked Daniele this season but she has been a total idiot today and when Brendan comes back next week and her butt goes out the door I will laugh at her (even though I like her)

Now yes but you have been calling her fat before now. And actually it doesnt look like a cow. Really calling her fat? Some self hate on this board?

And I have liked Daniele this season but she has been a total idiot today and when Brendan comes back next week and her butt goes out the door I will laugh at her (even though I like her)

This is the thing Neb, if you were in every thread defending "personal attacks" I could actually believe you are offended by what is said about Kalia, but you're not. So like others here, I can only believe you are offended because she is a fav of yours and could care less what is said about other hg. IMO, it's hypocritical.

Well I'm loving this whole thing just because I want to see if Shelly's really that much of a master manipulator. I can't believe she completely swayed her, making a lightbulb come on over Kalia's head with one hammock conversation. Good for her. Not to mention, I can't stand Porsche and would love to see her go this week. All she does is rag on Rachel and, truth be known, Rachel was the ONLY person in the house who took up for Porsche when she needed a friend. It would be priceless to see Porsche go and Brendon walk back in just to see the looks on their faces. I'd rather see Cassi walk back in though, I think.

Kalia may not be a cow but I'm pretty sure she's a highschool linebacker. :footballhelmet: "Moose" is probably her nickname.

All in all, this is a pretty good season so far.

This is the thing Neb, if you were in every thread defending "personal attacks" I could actually believe you are offended by what is said about Kalia, but you're not. So like others here, I can only believe you are offended because she is a fav of yours and could care less what is said about other hg. IMO, it's hypocritical.

A cow chews all day long, and is not very smart. Also cows do get scared easily.

Kalia==cow

:flags_unitedstates:

BB13 > BB12

I wanted to like her ... I really did, but watching the feeds last night it was apparent how easy it is to get in Kalia's ear and her head. She kept saying things like "this will show I am making my own decisions" but all of her ideas are coming from Dani and/or Shelly! And she needs reaffirmation from EVERYONE. This girl is digging her own grave.

Archived