Kalia - Week 5 - HoH

CeCiMom

I'm actually defending neither but what's done is done. Seemed like a lot of people were overreacting but then I realized it was because it was Kalia. Of course she can't compare to Jordan but then I DIDN'T compare them... I said "if it were Jordan". Not everything is a comparison unless that's the only way you can decipher the post. People refer to Brendon and Rachel as a trainwreck all the time but just so you know, they don't mean it literally.

I agree to some point that if it was Jordan who did this it would either not get mentioned or be considered cute but she wouldn't do it on TV. I totally get your point!

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the thing Neb, if you were in every thread defending "personal attacks" I could actually believe you are offended by what is said about Kalia, but you're not. So like others here, I can only believe you are offended because she is a fav of yours and could care less what is said about other hg. IMO, it's hypocritical.

Which other HG has has 18 pages of people calling them fat? Not hypocritical at all. It's just seems very petty to call her fat when she is not. And not really a fav. I only have one fav this season and that is Dani and she is slipping in my book.

I smell DR manipulation stoking Kalia's paranoia. I had high hopes that the playing field would be more even and the Vets weren't just going to run over the newbies but seems like that's not to be.

Yeah she was in the DR before all this started and after she said "I need to go talk to the DR" :animated_rotfl:

Which other HG has has 18 pages of people calling them fat? Not hypocritical at all. It's just seems very petty to call her fat when she is not. And not really a fav. I only have one fav this season and that is Dani and she is slipping in my book.

Would you feel better if I said she was overweight because she most definitely is by any standards? She's disgusting and I'm not the only one who thinks so or has called her fat/disgusting/pig/cow but since you chose to only quote me I replied to you.

It is just common sense, You sign up for a nationally viewed television show... you do private things in whatever privacy you can find... I wouldn't want to see ANYONE doing that.

It's common sense that if you sign up for the "24/7" live feeds of people living in a house that you are going to see stuff like that

It's common sense that if you sign up for the "24/7" live feeds of people living in a house that you are going to see stuff like that

"Ding ding ding".....therefore Cowpie is the one with no common sense.

I agree wholeheartedly and with awesome sites like this I can comment on what I see too!!!! :party_smilie:

I agree to some point that if it was Jordan who did this it would either not get mentioned or be considered cute but she wouldn't do it on TV. I totally get your point!

I don't know if that is true. I read pages and pages of how nasty Jordan was to shave her legs by/in/around the hottub!

I personally think Kalia is not shy or concerned about her body at all. She writes a sex blog for goodness sake! (nothing wrong with that just saying she writes one!) She thinks her vajayjay is fabulous and doesn't mind sharing it with all to see! :animated_shocking: Good for her for being comfortable in her own skin and if I have a 5 second delay I would appreciate not having to watch LOLOL

No one. And neither does Kalia. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've not seen any post calling her fat, well except yours.

New thread started in the main BB forum. This one's getting too big. ;)

Archived