Kalia - Week 5 - HoH

CeCiMom

Oh, I so agree with the two of you. One of the reasons I haven't been on here this season is how nasty people can be about the HG's and the horrible things they say to attack them behind their back that they would never say to their face. First Kalia was accused of having a weave, but I guess some soon learned that black women can have long hair too.

COWlia SAID she had a weave... way to throw in the race card... no one cares what race she is. If it were any other player (any race, any religion etc...) if they acted the way she does they would get a back-lashing too.... :bangin:

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I honestly don't get the Kalia hate. She takes a stand for what she believes in and backs it up with actions. Who gives a flying flip if she likes to eat?

I blame casting for all of these fat-hating attacks on fan sites. Because they've done nothing but cast "beautiful people" for so many years that many BB fans have forgotten what a normal human looks like. She's not freaking obese. She's the exact size most women these days are.

Great post. I don't get the hate either and if you say it's because she's black, you'd be playing the proverbial race card. Maybe because she's all those things people don't like. Big, black, beautiful and smart. :angel_not:

I'm so grossed out by Kalia, if I were Dick, when Dani gets out of the house, I'd have a team ready to hose/scrub her down with industrial strength disinfectant in a nuclear contamination fashion. :palpatine::jollyroger::ninja:

Yes, because Dick is Mr. Clean. I recall the lugies in the yard, buggers and hand washing he didn't perform after using the bathroom on my live feeds during BB8.

The answer was always CORRECT though. Next?

:animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl:

COWlia SAID she had a weave... way to throw in the race card... no one cares what race she is. If it were any other player (any race, any religion etc...) if they acted the way she does they would get a back-lashing too.... :bangin:

Excuse me, was I talking to you personally?

Oh and she couldn't have said that, because it's not a weave.

I think that Kalia is a smart person, having said that I hope she doesn't listen to Danielle all week and makes a choice of who to take out based on what will get her further in the game and not what will get Danielle further. If you noticed all Danielle kept on saying was how mad Jeff and Jordon were that she won HOH sorry didn't see it, I saw Jordon trying to get Rachel to quit pouting but never saw them acting pissed off. I like the way she plants little seeds in their heads and they run with it. I hope she realizes that Danielle will vote anyone out because that is the way she plays the game. If Dominic and I mean if he comes back Kalia will move from number 1 to number 2 and I hope she realizes this also. This is her HOH not Danielles and I hope she does what she wants and not what Danielle wants. I think she does need to think long and hard about the twist if she puts Rachel or Jeff out there is a good chance that they will walk right back in the door. I also think that she is pretty direct and if she thinks that J/J were mad she should ask them and not depend on a person who wants Jeff out to give her answers.

Good post. I agree. I want her or either Dani to win, but they need Dominque to help them get everyone out. I hope they are in the final three.

Seriously, are you joking??? Everyone I know would NEVER behave in the way she has AND she is the one that signed up to be on NATIONAL TV and act in such manners. So therefore the majority of people WOULDN'T behave like that! If you act that way on live camera, then you are going to get called out! :giljotiini:

Seriously, you must be joking. Just like she has the right to eat whatever she wants, however she wants, you have the right to stop watching. Why complain about something you have a choice not to view?

It's not that she does those things, it's that she does them then talks about them... constantly! She complains about her weight but eats the way she does. Talking about pooping is unacceptable anywhere outside a doctors office. And no one wants to hear all her raunchy sex stories/fantasies. In general she is just a filthy creature with a terrible attitude.

And if you really think poop talk is strictly for doctor's offices only, you are obviously far to politically correct or naive to be watching a television show where 14 or so people live 24-7 in a house together.

I think that Kalia is a smart person, having said that I hope she doesn't listen to Danielle all week and makes a choice of who to take out based on what will get her further in the game and not what will get Danielle further. If you noticed all Danielle kept on saying was how mad Jeff and Jordon were that she won HOH sorry didn't see it, I saw Jordon trying to get Rachel to quit pouting but never saw them acting pissed off. I like the way she plants little seeds in their heads and they run with it. I hope she realizes that Danielle will vote anyone out because that is the way she plays the game. If Dominic and I mean if he comes back Kalia will move from number 1 to number 2 and I hope she realizes this also. This is her HOH not Danielles and I hope she does what she wants and not what Danielle wants. I think she does need to think long and hard about the twist if she puts Rachel or Jeff out there is a good chance that they will walk right back in the door. I also think that she is pretty direct and if she thinks that J/J were mad she should ask them and not depend on a person who wants Jeff out to give her answers.

Yea, maybe she is just putting on saying like every other word :animated_rotfl: Don't worry Danni will be the one who decides who is put up not her :animated_rotfl:

She got a lucky guess in the 1st round-- even she was surprised she got it right. The other ones, I think she knew though. She did a good job in the comp...even if she was the very last person I wanted to see win it. Oh well...she only has till Thursday.

I could care less about her weight, hair style/type/color, but talking with her mouth full of food is just downright disgusting. ick.

She got a lucky guess in the 1st round-- even she was surprised she got it right. The other ones, I think she knew though. She did a good job in the comp...even if she was the very last person I wanted to see win it. Oh well...she only has till Thursday.

I could care less about her weight, hair style/type/color, but talking with her mouth full of food is just downright disgusting. ick.

Maybe fed clues by the DR she memorized ,but this game is not fixed at all :animated_rotfl:

Seriously, you must be joking. Just like she has the right to eat whatever she wants, however she wants, you have the right to stop watching. Why complain about something you have a choice not to view? And if you really think poop talk is strictly for doctor's offices only, you are obviously far to politically correct or naive to be watching a television show where 14 or so people live 24-7 in a house together.

Far from joking, no one said she can't eat what she wants, NO ONE ever said that... You are beating a dead horse, I absolutely have the right to watch & do whatever I want (and believe me I do & will) and I would know how to act properly if being filmed for millions of viewers... I suggest you quit putting words in my mouth and chastising me... focus you attention elsewhere. I didn't sign up for a nationally viewed television show and act like the trash that she is.

This comp was just like so many others we've seen, no rigged but certainly slanted toward K or L, since most questions were about Dom and they spent the most time with him before he left.

No one can deny the newbies had an advantage and K & L the best advantage going into this one.

That said, she won, which means more camera time for her this week.......I don't care about her personally, but I watch for entertainment and watching her kiss Dani's butt, talk with her fingers in her mouth and constantly jabbering with food in her mouth isn't (IMO) entertaining at all. :smartass2:

Seriously, you must be joking. Just like she has the right to eat whatever she wants, however she wants, you have the right to stop watching. Why complain about something you have a choice not to view?

And if you really think poop talk is strictly for doctor's offices only, you are obviously far to politically correct or naive to be watching a television show where 14 or so people live 24-7 in a house together.

If the poop talk is so disgusting why isnt there more hate in the Jordan thread?

Far from joking, no one said she can't eat what she wants, NO ONE ever said that... You are beating a dead horse, I absolutely have the right to watch & do whatever I want (and believe me I do & will) and I would know how to act properly if being filmed for millions of viewers... I suggest you quit putting words in my mouth and chastising me... focus you attention elsewhere. I didn't sign up for a nationally viewed television show and act like the trash that she is.

I'll focus my attention wherever I choose, I never put words in your mouth. Kalia is obviously quite a polarizing character, and I'm simply beating the same dead horse everyone else seems to be, just on the not so popular side. Your rude, "trashy" comments (in your words, now) about her acting "trashy" are just as annoying as she will ever be.

If the poop talk is so disgusting why isnt there more hate in the Jordan thread?

Because Jordan is oh so loveable, and Kalia isn't your prettier-than-average, filtered, fake person that seem to be the majority on these shows.

You are helping to make my point.

This comp was just like so many others we've seen, no rigged but certainly slanted toward K or L, since most questions were about Dom and they spent the most time with him before he left.

The questions were about stuff everyone knew. Not about what was said in private while theyw ere all hanging out.

No one can deny the newbies had an advantage and K & L the best advantage going into this one.

That said, she won, which means more camera time for her this week.......I don't care about her personally, but I watch for entertainment and watching her kiss Dani's butt, talk with her fingers in her mouth and constantly jabbering with food in her mouth isn't (IMO) entertaining at all. :smartass2:

The competition was about competitions they were in and things they said publicly. No one had an advantage.

I'll focus my attention wherever I choose, I never put words in your mouth. Kalia is obviously quite a polarizing character, and I'm simply beating the same dead horse everyone else seems to be, just on the not so popular side. Your rude, "trashy" comments (in your words, now) about her acting "trashy" are just as annoying as she will ever be.

Because Jordan is oh so loveable, and Kalia isn't your prettier-than-average, filtered, fake person that seem to be the majority on these shows.

You are helping to make my point.

I agree with your point so I am glad to help

That is one thing about Kalia I just don't get.......she decided to team up with Dani/Dom after having aligned with J/J (certainly her choice) but now she keeps blaming Jordan for the rift between them :cookoo:

How could Brendon possibly get voted back in? People were laughing at Rachel crying about him. Everyone seems to really hate them.

America wouldn't vote Brendon back in but Kalia doesn't know that. The best part of the show was when the audience was laughing when Rachel cried. I'm finally happy that it's not the Brenchel show anymore.

America wouldn't vote Brendon back in but Kalia doesn't know that. The best part of the show was when the audience was laughing when Rachel cried. I'm finally happy that it's not the Brenchel show anymore.

Think again. America loves controversy and ol Brendon fits the bill.

Think again. America loves controversy and ol Brendon fits the bill.

I agree. Also, the survey they used for the HOH a couple of weeks ago favored the vets. I wouldn't be surprised if the vote favors Brendan, the only vet eligible. Especially since people who are J/J fans know Brendon would be on their side if he comes back in.

Archived