Kalia - Week 5 - HoH

CeCiMom

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How could Brendon possibly get voted back in? People were laughing at Rachel crying about him. Everyone seems to really hate them.

There is NOWAY he will be going back into the house,unless a lot of ppl vote for him and I don't see that happening.

All I can say on Kalia winning HOH is UGH. :rolleyes4:

Did you see on live feeds, she was caught "sniffing" when she was done "playing" with herself. This has got to be the most disgusting piece of trash they've ever put on this show, and when you consider Yvette, that's say a hell of a lot!

:omg::blink::eek::skellington: I didn't see that, thank God!!! But then again, I've really avoided watching her at all the past few days. And you're right, as much as I detested Ivette and the S9 and S11 Natalie's, I can't stand Kalia more. She's just repulsive and gross. I'll bet it pi$$es off the other hg's too that they can't get in the hot tub anymore without feeling like they're relaxing in Kalia's urine. I haven't seen one of them get in since she made that little announcement.

If I were Kalia I would hold off on putting up Rachel. The HG voted back in most likely would be Cassi or Dom, and they weren't very fierce competitors. They won't win against Rachel, no matter what. Plus, she'll have cooled her crazy off and she'll realize that she doesn't have anywhere to live so she needs to fight her butt off. I'm actually really interested in seeing Rachel play for herself...I have a feeling I might like her a lot better now...

If I were Kalia I would hold off on putting up Rachel. The HG voted back in most likely would be Cassi or Dom, and they weren't very fierce competitors. They won't win against Rachel, no matter what. Plus, she'll have cooled her crazy off and she'll realize that she doesn't have anywhere to live so she needs to fight her butt off. I'm actually really interested in seeing Rachel play for herself...I have a feeling I might like her a lot better now...

The hg's don't know that next weeks evictee will be in a comp with a previous evictee. Julie just said that next week, the evicted hg will have a chance to come back. She didn't mention the other evicted hg's.

The only thing that would make me happy during a Kalia hoh is if she self-evicts.

Did you see on live feeds, she was caught "sniffing" when she was done "playing" with herself. This has got to be the most disgusting piece of trash they've ever put on this show, and when you consider Yvette, that's say a hell of a lot!

OMG NO I didn't catch that! Whenever she is on the feeds... I switch off... she is just NASTY!

I just don't know what is worse, the Kalia food/masterbating fest or the Rachel pity party all the time!! I don't remember if Julie told the hamsters if there was going to be a dual for who is coming back or if a prev HG will have a chance of coming back.

If she puts Rachel on the block, she'll be a mess all weeek!!! Because with Rachel it's all about Rachel!!!

or R/B HOH too. They got themselves in trouble doing J/J's bidding and gunning for Domenic.

Not a Kalia fan but she won it clean and out played the others. She pulled it off and took it right out of Sheldon's hands. She's the first newbie to pull it off and got to give her credit for it. I just wish she was going after J/J this week, but I doubt it.

At first i looked at this and thought 'wtf?"...then i got it...and am still laughing!!!!!!!

I love your posts!! :animated_rotfl:

or R/B HOH too. They got themselves in trouble doing J/J's bidding and gunning for Domenic.

Not a Kalia fan but she won it clean and out played the others. She pulled it off and took it right out of Sheldon's hands. She's the first newbie to pull it off and got to give her credit for it. I just wish she was going after J/J this week, but I doubt it.

I agree! She needs to go after J/J!

Sorry to report something so incredibly selfish and disgusting but here goes:

The was a red velvet cake mix and chocolate frosting in the basket that they intended to make for Adam's birthday. As soon as they left the room she grabs the frosting and eats the tub of it with her fingers! Now what good is the cake mix without frosting???? She had many, many other items in the basket. Why would she be that selfish--GACK

I understand how people find her annoying or gross, but I don't get all the judgement on her when in reality, most people being filmed 24-7 will all have their obnoxious moments.

In any case, so glad for my girl Danielle, and as i said above, though I agree she can be tough to take at times, she has been growing on me as I think she is one of the more "real" people in the house. (along with Dani, there was Cassi and that's about it... I find almost all the other newbs to be boobs.)

And as TbeGreatXL said, good for Dani, and F the haters.

HA HA HA HA! :party_smilie: She lasted til the final two in an endurance comp and everyone had something negative to say about that...she KILLS in the quiz comp, still attacking her... I am so glad Dani is safe this week thanks to her new-found bud and hopefully Dom will be returning to the alliance since Lawon is utterly useless! I don't care about her or any other HG's personal hygiene, looks, weight etc....Kalia is PLAYING and showing there's more to her than we thought. DEAL WITH IT!

HA HA HA HA! :party_smilie: She lasted til the final two in an endurance comp and everyone had something negative to say about that...she KILLS in the quiz comp, still attacking her... I am so glad Dani is safe this week thanks to her new-found bud and hopefully Dom will be returning to the alliance since Lawon is utterly useless! I don't care about her or any other HG's personal hygiene, looks, weight etc....Kalia is PLAYING and showing there's more to her than we thought. DEAL WITH IT!

Kalia hit the button a lot of times quick even before the question was finished ,Lucky Cow Pie :animated_rotfl:

The was a red velvet cake mix and chocolate frosting in the basket that they intended to make for Adam's birthday. As soon as they left the room she grabs the frosting and eats the tub of it with her fingers! Now what good is the cake mix without frosting???? She had many, many other items in the basket. Why would she be that selfish--GACK

I'm surprised she didn't eat the fish in the fish tank. But hey it's just the beginning of the HOH week. Wondering how many fish will be left after Cow Pie's HOH is up. Hmmmm :animated_scratchchin:

Her hoh basket should have been a hog's trough. She'd have been comfortable with that, rooting others out and snorting at them.

I can't remember how many times Kalia hit the button before the question was finished but I know it happened at least once on the first question. Julie asked something like, "Which houseguests before they were evicted called the other houseguests..." I immediately knew it was Dominic before Julie finished when he called the newbies Jellyfish the week before. It wasn't just luck, it was an educated guess before Julie finished.

Kalia got lucky as hell .She hit the button a lot of times quick even before the question was finished :animated_rotfl:

Actually she only guessed on one of them. Like Dani told her, listen for key words, that is what she did.

It's her HOH basket. Who do you mean by "They" if you mean BB then they should pu the mix in the storage room and not someone's HOH basket. BTW it wasnt chocolate frosting :)

I think that Kalia is a smart person, having said that I hope she doesn't listen to Danielle all week and makes a choice of who to take out based on what will get her further in the game and not what will get Danielle further. If you noticed all Danielle kept on saying was how mad Jeff and Jordon were that she won HOH sorry didn't see it, I saw Jordon trying to get Rachel to quit pouting but never saw them acting pissed off. I like the way she plants little seeds in their heads and they run with it. I hope she realizes that Danielle will vote anyone out because that is the way she plays the game. If Dominic and I mean if he comes back Kalia will move from number 1 to number 2 and I hope she realizes this also. This is her HOH not Danielles and I hope she does what she wants and not what Danielle wants. I think she does need to think long and hard about the twist if she puts Rachel or Jeff out there is a good chance that they will walk right back in the door. I also think that she is pretty direct and if she thinks that J/J were mad she should ask them and not depend on a person who wants Jeff out to give her answers.

Archived