Jordan - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Education is only helpful for one type of intelligence. I know people who have multiple degrees that are still too dumb to come in out of the rain.

I don't think Jordan is as dumb as a lot of people think she is. She may not be very worldly or know her way around a kitchen but so what? She has great people skills and has great EIQ- emotional intelligence quotient, which research has shown is more important to doing well in life than an IQ score.

Education is only helpful for one type of intelligence. I know people who have multiple degrees that are still too dumb to come in out of the rain.

I don't think Jordan is as dumb as a lot of people think she is. She may not be very worldly or know her way around a kitchen but so what? She has great people skills and has great EIQ- emotional intelligence quotient, which research has shown is more important to doing well in life than an IQ score.

I think so, too. She clearly knew how to intimidate Kalia by threatening to storm out in anger.

She has great people skills and has great EIQ- emotional intelligence quotient, which research has shown is more important to doing well in life than an IQ score.

Great EIQ is helpful in getting your foot in the door but you have to be able to produce once you're in. It seems things need to be explained to her repeatedly so her ability to understand directions seems to be lacking. I don't see her as capable of working independently so I sure wouldn't want her in my office. Tough to work with people who need so much instruction that you'd have been able to do it yourself in less time that it takes to explain! She'd probably be good in public relations but would certainly need someone to help with the technicals. Poor girl! Luckily she seems to have loving and supportive people in her life. Personally don't like the word dumb to describe someone with obvious problems.

Great EIQ is helpful in getting your foot in the door but you have to be able to produce once your in. It seems things need to be explained to her repeatedly so her ability to understand directions seems to be lacking. I don't see her as capable of working independently so I sure wouldn't want her in my office. Tough to work with people who need so much instruction that you'd have been able to do it yourself in less time that it takes to explain! She'd probably be good in public relations but would certainly need someone to help with the technicals. Poor girl! Luckily she seems to have loving and supportive people in her life.

I'm sure her colleagues do the happy dance when she takes a game show sabbatical, it gives them a few months to re-organize.

Oh darn. so some of you are saying she won't be able to help Brendon find the cure for cancer ???
Brendon IS cancer... and now that he's got Rachel the metastatic tumour, they've metastasized into Brenchal! I'm not sure Jordan knows what cancer is, otherwise she wouldn't be hanging out with the giant tumour. So I guess no cure for cancer from Jordan.

From the feeds:

"Shelly is still doing the mock interview. (omg, this is long. I feel bad for Jordan. The questions are making her look 'not smart' and I love Jordan *CAchristine)"

I'm not surprised, but from reading the feeds it sounds like sheldon is losing it for sure!

Brendon IS cancer... and now that he's got Rachel the metastatic tumour, they've metastasized into Brenchal! I'm not sure Jordan knows what cancer is, otherwise she wouldn't be hanging out with the giant tumour. So I guess no cure for cancer from Jordan.

WOW!!! Really, Brendon is cancer?! With all the name calling going on in the threads (which doesn't bother me) this one is the most disturbing. I get smacked around for saying Cowpie, Cowlia, Oinker, Grazer, etc. But I'd never refer to anyone as a cancer.

WOW!!! Really, Brendon is cancer?! With all the name calling going on in the threads (which doesn't bother me) this one is the most disturbing. I get smacked around for saying Cowpie, Cowlia, Oinker, Grazer, etc. But I'd never refer to anyone as a cancer.

I know right!!!!! This is one of those *Pot meet kettle* moments! The majority agree with COWlia, COW PIE (which I think is spot on) etc....

Goody for you. I'd never refer to someone as Cowpie or Oinker so I guess this makes us even.

I am really really disapointed in Jordan this season, she has really turned into what I like to call a "closet mean girl" She likes to play the sweet souther bell role to everyones faces and then the second she has a chance to she hunkers down gets cozy and starts an hour long bashing fest of the ONE HG of the season who has always had her back no matter what 100%. Talk about being ungreatful!! And WHO is the catty one??? I sure as hell dont ever see Rachel sitting around for hours on end talking shit about people in the game. Sure she makes comments here and there and has the balls to tell them to their faces but Ive never seen her just sit around and entertain herself with cattiness and mean spirited bashing. Which is why I really dont get why it is that people call Rachel the jealous immature catty one...Jordan IMO is a very fake person who puts on the nice girl front but deep down she has a real mean streak in her at times. I do however feel that for the most part she is a sweet and good person but she definatly needs to so a self inventory before judging others (esp Rachel) so harshly. Because girls got some issues of her own.....

Goody for you. I'd never refer to someone as Cowpie or Oinker so I guess this makes us even.

"Us even."? Really?! I didn't know it was a contest. That isn't justification for saying "Brendon is cancer" and referring to Rachel as a tumor and etc. Pfft!! :blow:

I am really really disapointed in Jordan this season, she has really turned into what I like to call a "closet mean girl" She likes to play the sweet souther bell role to everyones faces and then the second she has a chance to she hunkers down gets cozy and starts an hour long bashing fest of the ONE HG of the season who has always had her back no matter what 100%. Talk about being ungreatful!! And WHO is the catty one??? I sure as hell dont ever see Rachel sitting around for hours on end talking shit about people in the game. Sure she makes comments here and there and has the balls to tell them to their faces but Ive never seen her just sit around and entertain herself with cattiness and mean spirited bashing. Which is why I really dont get why it is that people call Rachel the jealous immature catty one...Jordan IMO is a very fake person who puts on the nice girl front but deep down she has a real mean streak in her at times. I do however feel that for the most part she is a sweet and good person but she definatly needs to so a self inventory before judging others (esp Rachel) so harshly. Because girls got some issues of her own.....

Yes Jordan is SO mean and SO fake and SO..........well she just can't compare to St. Rachel of Fianceville!!! And while we're at it, that darn Jeff is so mean and he is cooking for the slop people again. Why can't he just get OVER himself? :rolleyes4:

Archived