Jordan - Week 5

CeCiMom

Going back over the feeds (flashback) will take forever but I'll find it if it happened...

ALSO - LOVE the fiery lil Jordon on tonights show...

When her and Jeff were in the HOH with Kalia and she jumped up and left? I loved how they both would cut Kalia off in mid scentence. That was the best part of the show tonight!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She could be like that for a week and still not be anywhere near as whiny as Rachel. Let the girl have one or two bad days, for pete's sake, because she is sweet all the other days of the year.

Jordan cried tonight because she felt she let her team down with the slop challenge. She was being so hard on herself and she apologized several times to the team for them being on slop.

I also thought it was sweet and genuine when Jeff leaned over and gave her a little kiss and said don't worry about it.

I love Jordon, she's so sweet and cute. She's too hard on herself. She wasn't the only one who lost them the comp. Shelly could've guessed what Jeff told her, especially since she agreed with him it could be the canned yams, then she threw out some weird guess.

We lost our power last nite for 5 hours. It came back on a minute after the show was over.

Sooo today I watched the re-run of the show on the CBS site.

I felt sooo sorry for Jordon when she was beating herself up about losing the

Have Not Comp ... she was sooo upset with herself for making her team loose and be on Slop.

The best line of the night was when she sniffed to Jeff...

"I should have known sauerkraut :crybaby: "

We lost our power last nite for 5 hours. It came back on a minute after the show was over.

Sooo today I watched the re-run of the show on the CBS site.

I felt sooo sorry for Jordon when she was beating herself up about losing the

Have Not Comp ... she was sooo upset with herself for making her team loose and be on Slop.

The best line of the night was when she sniffed to Jeff...

"I should have known sauerkraut :crybaby: "

I know I will always remember Jordo saying that line.... I should have known sauerkraut. :crybaby:

are we at final four yet ? :animated_rotfl:

are we at final four yet ? :animated_rotfl:

also agree UPV, depends who she is sittin with tho

I love you girl but you really do need to take a cooking class or at least have your mom show you around the kitchen........having to have someone explain how to boil water in a teapot :animated_rotfl:

GingerSnaps quote:

"Dumb as a stump. That's how Jeff likes his women."

I guess all her other character traits don't count... like

Kind

Fiesty

Funny

Gentle

Considerate

and a couple more....

But, yep, she's not too worldly wise at times.... I agree

Where is that LIKE button? Want to LIKE Pokey's and Kywildcat's last posts.

GO Jordan. WINNING is the best statement you can make girl, and you've done that once, you can do it again!! I kinda like stumps anyway, just sayin....

GingerSnaps quote:

"Dumb as a stump. That's how Jeff likes his women."

I guess all her other character traits don't count... like

Kind

Fiesty

Funny

Gentle

Considerate

and a couple more....

But, yep, she's not too worldly wise at times.... I agree

generous - Buys her mother a home with her winnings and still drives her old car because she said it is just fine. She has to get in the car on the drivers side but she doesn't care.

I think it funny :animated_rotfl: that she is a ditz in the kitchen, certainly never meant it as some condemnation of her or her intelligence.......love you, girl......agree that your positives certainly outweigh your negatives :wub:

One of her best attributes is that she's smart enough to know better than to act like a foul-mouthed, trashy slut on national tv and the internet.

True- I hate the tramps on most reality TV! Too many gross women trying to get attention any way they can-no self esteem! :animated_shocking:

I love Jordon, she's so sweet and cute. She's too hard on herself. She wasn't the only one who lost them the comp. Shelly could've guessed what Jeff told her, especially since she agreed with him it could be the canned yams, then she threw out some weird guess.

I agree. So what if her team goes on slop for the entire week? No one's blaming you, Jordan. You weren't the only one on your team who didn't quite pull through on the answers. It was a compilation of everyone (except Jeff I guess who is the world's best guesser), and it looked kind of hard. Mixing stuff together in a strange combination would probably make me not just gag, but actually vomit. There's no way I could pull that off.

On another note: intimidating the HOH to nominate the way you want them to: not cool, and I expected better of you. How would you or Jeff like it if someone did the same to you when you're just running your thinking by your "friends?" I know you're not mean like that, Jordan. Don't turn mean.

Archived