Jordan - Week 5

CeCiMom

I like Jordan. People can say what they want to about her but I like her. She is beautiful, kind when needed, competitive and can be catty when provoked. Normal, all in all. I don't think you will hear any rumours about her pissing in the hot tub, either. SHe might pee on your head but not in the communal tub.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She is one stubborn girl. The real Jordan is coming out. When things go her way, everything is hunky dorry. When they are not, everyone is evil, mean, and not helping her and Jeff win the game. How dare everyone else play the game. I really do not know why she came back to play. She does not get it.

In watching the feeds, I saw her on 2 occasions shaving her arms and legs in the hot tub. Gross! That is just nasty. I thought she would have more manners than that. I cannot beleive that no one said anything to her. She is really getting catty and thinks she is above everyone.

She is one stubborn girl. The real Jordan is coming out. When things go her way, everything is hunky dorry. When they are not, everyone is evil, mean, and not helping her and Jeff win the game. How dare everyone else play the game. I really do not know why she came back to play. She does not get it.

In watching the feeds, I saw her on 2 occasions shaving her arms and legs in the hot tub. Gross! That is just nasty. I thought she would have more manners than that. I cannot beleive that no one said anything to her. She is really getting catty and thinks she is above everyone.

99.9% of the time she is sweet, sincere and genuine. HOWEVER, everyone has a bad day or two, and she is reacting to being on slop almost nonstop for 2 weeks. My inner bitch would surface under those circumstances too. She is still head and shoulders above the rest for having a wonderful disposition and personality.

Jordon is by far my favorite person in the house. She's smarter than people give her credit for. She's kind and compassionate. I like that I'm seeing a little more aggression from her this time around.

Not very bright of anyone to risk a skin cut in a hot tub - not to mention the obvious unconcern towards others. I wonder at people joyously sharing public hot tubs. Not I.

Well I have only seen her shave on a chair next to the hot tub with a hose. I never have seen her shave IN the hot tub - now correct me if I am wrong.

Not very bright of anyone to risk a skin cut in a hot tub - not to mention the obvious unconcern towards others. I wonder at people joyously sharing public hot tubs. Not I.

I don't think Jordan shaved in the hot tub, but we all know that the Grazer peed in the hot tub. Class act Cow pie. :sport17:

Ditto, not into hot tubs myself. Breeding ground.

Well I have only seen her shave on a chair next to the hot tub with a hose. I never have seen her shave IN the hot tub - now correct me if I am wrong.

Nope never IN the HT she sits outside the HT and shaves and uses a hose to rinse off with. Jeff even asked her "Love, are you taking a full shower out here" Jor "Yep" Jeff "Why not inside? It will be warmer" Jo "No this is warmer because it is hot out here) and she continued to rinse off with the hose... didn't use the HT, I don't think she would knowing about how many times COWlia has pee'd in the HT and bragged about it... so in short version... you ARE correct! LOL!

Apparently, there is a difference of opinion on this - see above posts following mine re: Jordan's alleged hot tub leg-shaving caper

Did you actually SEE Jordan shave her legs on TWO occasions IN the hot tub? Or was it alongside the hot tub?

Inquiring minds want to know

Thank you.

Apparently, there is a difference of opinion on this - see above posts following mine re: Jordan's alleged hot tub leg-shaving caper

Did you actually SEE Jordan shave her legs on TWO occasions IN the hot tub? Or was it alongside the hot tub?

Inquiring minds want to know

Thank you.

I haven't once seen her shave in the HT... only sitting outside it...

ohh soo the jury is still out on whether Jordon is guilty or not guilty of shaving her legs in the tub ??

Has any evidence (photos, video) of Jordon actually committing this despicable deed been posted ?

< ---- another inquiring mind

and... damn J and J are a cute couple :love:

:confused: that's true ^^^^^ I forgot Kalia said she would not put up Jordon, however do you think she would go back on what she said?? if Jordo won and took off Jeff?? Scarey

Ugh. So Kalia put up Jeff and who else? I'm suprised she didn't put up Jordo since Jordo is usually the pawn.

Ugh. So Kalia put up Jeff and who else? I'm suprised she didn't put up Jordo since Jordo is usually the pawn.

Kalia put up Rachel and Jeff and Jeff won the POV. Not sure who they will replace Jeff with but I don't think it will be Jordan.

Kalia put up Rachel and Jeff and Jeff won the POV. Not sure who they will replace Jeff with but I don't think it will be Jordan.

Good. I'm glad Jeff won the POV. He's awesome. I hope she'll put somebody like Shelly or Porsche up. Yep. Put up a definite floater in the house. They will float no mo.

Good. I'm glad Jeff won the POV. He's awesome. I hope she'll put somebody like Shelly or Porsche up. Yep. Put up a definite floater in the house. They will float no mo.

I'm hoping Cassi comes back and Rachel stays (only for drama purposes)

I haven't once seen her shave in the HT... only sitting outside it...

I did see it. It was not this week but the first week she was a have not. She did start out shaving her legs laying next to the hot tub, along with a hose. When she was done (and it took her forever and they had all the feeds on her) she then went and sat with her feet in the hot tub and rinsed them off with her hands. Then she must have noticed that she missed some hair and then went and stood in the hot tub and started shaving in there (her legs)!! After finishing, she had a sleeveless top on and kind of looked under her arms and took a quick look around the yard. I think for a brief moment she thought about it but decided against it. Then they showed her going in the bathroom and sat on the sink and proceeded to shave under her arms.

Also take notice of he manners when she sits on the kitchen counter with her feet on it. She may do these things at home and does not think anything of it. I don't think she is trying to be dirty or anything - I just do not think she knows any better.

I did see it. It was not this week but the first week she was a have not. She did start out shaving her legs laying next to the hot tub, along with a hose. When she was done (and it took her forever and they had all the feeds on her) she then went and sat with her feet in the hot tub and rinsed them off with her hands. Then she must have noticed that she missed some hair and then went and stood in the hot tub and started shaving in there (her legs)!! After finishing, she had a sleeveless top on and kind of looked under her arms and took a quick look around the yard. I think for a brief moment she thought about it but decided against it. Then they showed her going in the bathroom and sat on the sink and proceeded to shave under her arms.

Also take notice of he manners when she sits on the kitchen counter with her feet on it. She may do these things at home and does not think anything of it. I don't think she is trying to be dirty or anything - I just do not think she knows any better.

Going back over the feeds (flashback) will take forever but I'll find it if it happened...

ALSO - LOVE the fiery lil Jordon on tonights show...

Archived