Jordan - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just wish Jeff, Jordan and Rachel would have fun this week and not act like they are so bothered. I mean play hard at comps but not let them see how pissed they are. Not give K/D the satisfaction.

I think today was just a long, exhausting, disappointing day for J/J.......I doubt they will continue this....I predict one of Jeff's "positive power" talks coming soon :food-smiley-005:

Just like his ready to go to war speech in the kitchen to Adam, Rachel and Lawon? LOL!! Let's go to war, right now....Vietnam. LMAO!!!

I doubt either want to be there with the likes of some of these people. I surely would not. No way I would want to spend my summer with crybabies and backstabbing liars and people handing out way too much personal information as if it is acceptable and/or normal to do so.

They are there for the 500K. That's approximately $120,000 per month for three months after taxes. Jeff wants that money and I suppose Jordan does, as well.

I have always said you could no PAY me a million dollars to be in Big Brother. I am not young, not skinny and not a model. I hate being the center of attention. I would not last 5 minutes.

I like Jordan like this I hope she tells both if the beotchs off! They act kije they bought their we just want to spend the summer together crap there is 500,000 dollars and don't think for one minute that they don't want it. Don't act like you did them a favor Kalia it would be nice if you would use your brain this week instead of Danielles

I have always said you could no PAY me a million dollars to be in Big Brother. I am not young, not skinny and not a model. I hate being the center of attention. I would not last 5 minutes.

Me either but thats why you don't see older people in the bb house it doesn't pay well enough to go through all this drama.

I'm thinking Jeff went into it thinking if he could win, it would give him the start he thinks he needs to make that marriage commitment to Jordan. Let's face it, kind of hard for a guy to ask a girl to marry him after SHE won the $$$. I think Jordan's just there to help him win.

I love the fiesty Jordan! That's right, you tell 'em - and keep Rachel on a leash, lol. I like how Daniele got off with a pretty easy HOH last week. She almost had J/J thanking her for nominating Jordan. I'm sure it was a bit of Daniele's manipulation that got Kalia to put up Jeff - just like she wanted Brenchel to do a couple of weeks ago. Daniele looks like the one calling the shots but Kalia is the one who gets yelled at. She has to be happy inside and daydreaming of half a mil as she consoles a sobbing Kalia.

I love the fiesty Jordan! That's right, you tell 'em - and keep Rachel on a leash, lol. I like how Daniele got off with a pretty easy HOH last week. She almost had J/J thanking her for nominating Jordan. I'm sure it was a bit of Daniele's manipulation that got Kalia to put up Jeff - just like she wanted Brenchel to do a couple of weeks ago. Daniele looks like the one calling the shots but Kalia is the one who gets yelled at. She has to be happy inside and daydreaming of half a mil as she consoles a sobbing Kalia.

Dani successfully manipulated Kalia into removing the target from her (Dani's) back and placing it squarely on her own forehead. Dani just went into the HN room and assured J/J that she had nothing to do with Kalia's decision to put Jeff up <cough, cough>. Good job Dani.

Sometimes, people react differently when their back is up against the wall.....remember how meek & mild Jordan was during her last BB until that day she confronted what's his name? in the BY. No one ever expected that :food-smiley-005:

So is she on slop again? Jordo kinda got screwed this week. They didn't let her off slop until last night at midnight (when if using their usual pattern she should have been off Wednesday night) and she still had to sleep in the HN room last night. Then right back on slop today?

i have always thought jordan had more game then jeff :animated_bouncy:

:confused: that's true ^^^^^ I forgot Kalia said she would not put up Jordon, however do you think she would go back on what she said?? if Jordo won and took off Jeff?? Scarey

Gooooooooo Jordo win this one! Make Kalia put up a floater.

2thumbsup.gif

confused.gif that's true ^^^^^ I forgot Kalia said she would not put up Jordon, however do you think she would go back on what she said?? if Jordo won and took off Jeff?? Scarey

It won't matter, if Jordo wins veto and takes Jeff off Jordo can't be put up as veto holder

GOOOOOOOOOOO Jordo!!!

i have always thought jordan had more game then jeff :animated_bouncy:

Thus far, this seems to be the case. He was pretty good at the milk sponge challenge but Jordan was pretty much telling him what to do and had he moved faster as she urged him to do, he would have won.

Thus far, this seems to be the case. He was pretty good at the milk sponge challenge but Jordan was pretty much telling him what to do and had he moved faster as she urged him to do, he would have won.

That Jordan is just so bossy. She ordered him yesterday to go talk to Shelly. What a bully :kid:

2thumbsup.gif

It won't matter, if Jordo wins veto and takes Jeff off Jordo can't be put up as veto holder

GOOOOOOOOOOO Jordo!!!

oops, I forgot that so we definately want Jordon to win this veto gooooooooooo Jordon

^^^^^ I know right?? I think maybe in her season her and Jeff were just getting to know each other and she was really quiet maybe as not to let him in so much too soon, well she won the guy and the game, this season she is muchmore vocal which to me cancels out all the dumb jokes about her, she is not stupid,lolol

Archived