Jordan - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

are we at final four yet? :animated_bouncy:

I don't give a crap what anybody says about Jordan, she's the sweetest person ever. She was trying to console Rachel (I know she's crazy but she's a human being) after the HOH comp and now she's sitting in the bedroom with her cheering her up. She's got such a good heart. :heart2:

I don't give a crap what anybody says about Jordan, she's the sweetest person ever. She was trying to console Rachel (I know she's crazy but she's a human being) after the HOH comp and now she's sitting in the bedroom with her cheering her up. She's got such a good heart. :heart2:

I couldn't agree more with you!!! How can anyone not like that sweet heart.

I really like Jordan but mistake not to vote her out?? B & R would have still been the targets this coming week.

Yeah, but there would still be another one left the following week, and Dani nor Kalia would necessarily be the HOH's. Dani's got a much bigger target on her back now than Rachel or Brenden so getting out Brenchal is the best move. They're the fiercest competitors imo besides Danielle.

Dani doesn't want to target Jordan this week.

I bet jordan is safe.

Exactly. She would only use Jordan as a pawn to get out who she really wanted, and Jordan's just like, "Hey whatever. Do what you gotta do."

Jordon having a moment. Low point in the game for her. She is on slop again and she realizes that the floaters are just going to float to the end.

24pwivk.jpg

Not sure why Jordan is so upset with Kalia, but she is refusing to go up to the HoH room with Jeff to talk with her. I think this is a mistake for her game. Wish I knew what Kalia did to piss her off so badly. I don't know that I've ever seen her this upset...makes me sad =(

Not sure why Jordan is so upset with Kalia, but she is refusing to go up to the HoH room with Jeff to talk with her. I think this is a mistake for her game. Wish I knew what Kalia did to piss her off so badly. I don't know that I've ever seen her this upset...makes me sad =(

about 20 minutes ago Jordan said should we go talk to her. Jeff said ya.

She was upset about and hour or so ago and said she doesn't feel like talking to Kalia.

Seems like the same thing Lydia/Chima/Natalie did after they lost the power.

I'm getting a little tired of her attitude. Does she think that everyone should be there just to get her and Jeff ahead? No ... they all want to win and they all have their own strategy. I don't understand how she does not get that. She is starting to act like a little prima donna.

Jordan was saying before this all she wanted to do was make it to jury so she could spend the summer with Jeff. If they both go to jury house, they'll still be together and can relax without the cameras. I guess all that talk was just game then?

Julie told them that whoever gets evicted will have a chance to play their way back in the game. If they know the numbers(pretty sure J/J do) they they know that the person evicted this week is NOT guaranteed to go to the jury house. Dick leaving the game that 1st week & the house still having to evict a person(Keith) makes them a week early to the jury house--they all know this. (unless I have lost my mind & Keith was evicted the following week, keeping them on schedule?)

Julie told them that whoever gets evicted will have a chance to play their way back in the game. If they know the numbers(pretty sure J/J do) they they know that the person evicted this week is NOT guaranteed to go to the jury house. Dick leaving the game that 1st week & the house still having to evict a person(Keith) makes them a week early to the jury house--they all know this. (unless I have lost my mind & Keith was evicted the following week, keeping them on schedule?)

The players do not know that the one evicted this week will be playing against one of the former players that were evicted. They all think they are jury. They know that whoever is evicted this week has a chance of coming back. In fact, on the feeds, someone said they were surprised that they did not have a jury party. Rachel told them that the party would probably be on Wed.

Archived