Jeff - Week 5

CeCiMom

I bet if Jeff was asked to describe what "fatcat" means he has a whole different spin on it. If by chance, he does know the real meaning of it, his head is bigger than I thought it was.

Maybe if he wins, he'll take his winnings and get rhinoplasty.

Nah. He thinks it means what it means and even though I find him hot as a six-shooter, I think Jeff is well aware of his hotdom. I am not one of those posters believing that Jordan and Jeff are forever, sad to say. Like I said, I like looking at him. I think his nose is fine. I will check it out more closely.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Neb ... heyyy...I'm far from fat, and I've never owned a cat... and I'm certainly not wealthy (which is really what it stands for). I DO like looking at him

As far as the Stop Motion clip - I've NO idea what that's all about.

Most of us have certain 'types' that really ring a bell with us.

(I'm sure you do too Neb)

HAA my daughter, who has a 15 yr. old daughter, loves Matthew McConaughey (and his type).

Whenever she's mad or aggitated all we have to do is say "Matthew McConaughey" and a

smile comes across her face and she has a hard time getting back in the mood to be mad.

HAA my daughter, who has a 15 yr. old daughter, loves Matthew McConaughey (and his type).

Whenever she's mad or aggitated all we have to do is say "Matthew McConaughey" and a

smile comes across her face and she has a hard time getting back in the mood to be mad.

That's a little creepy, lol.

I love the live action clips & I agree--irritated Jeff IS hot. Unfortunately for him, I'm not wealthy, don't own a cat, but I do have some junk in my trunk ;-)

So excited for tonight's episode! Looking forward to the twist & the hg's reaction to it =)

That's all well and good, I don't see why everyone can't post their opinions in this thread about Jeff whether negative or positive.

I'll defend the right to say what we want about HG until I am too old and demented to find my remote control!!!!!

I love different opinions and it doesn't bother me if Ginger feels Jeff has a big nose! :animated_bouncy: I like it but that's my perogative!

Keep the opinions coming--especially the snarky ones---all in good fun!!! :animated_bouncy:

:flags_unitedstates:

Archived