Jeff - Week 5

CeCiMom

WOW........Jordan's a bully who prob picks on people smaller than her and can't hit her back and the PROOF is that "she chest bumped RUSSELL".......who by that time had been tormenting everyone in the BBH.........WOW

You sure sold me, Jordan must be a real TERROR in her town......no wonder she teamed up with someone like Jeff, who appears to be a normal, passionate guy, not perfect, who occasionally flies off the handle and makes rude comments....... but who, deep down inside may be capable of following in Ted Bundy's footsteps.

:animated_rotfl:

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find it funny that everyone that doesn't like the vets, doesn't matter which ones, all the comments are that they expect the newbies to hand them the money. Okay so the newbies had the numbers and they could have ran this game, but no they could not stay together for one week. None of them have stepped up and won anything except for Kalia and Dominic won 1 pov. So Queen Danielle is setting herself up to win the whole thing by keeping Porshe and anyone else that she can tell what to do and they will do it. Oh and by the way she is a vetern who does expect the newbies to hand her the money. I can't wait for the day she is gone gone gone.

Are you watching the feeds and reading the updates? I'm a Jeff fan that's starting to fall off...can't believe how he spoke to Jordan last week and that was really weak how he spoke to Khalia. No, he didn't curse her out, but he threatened her and talked down to her, all while lying....he DID plan to put her up next week, along with Dani! Some women will make excuses because he's really sweet at times (and very handsome), but so was Ted Bundy! Not comparing the two, just amazed how we make excuses for others...if Jeff looked like Ronnie, he would have the fan base of Keith (1% voted him to stay)and people would be calling for his head for talking to Jordan like that. Most people could care less how he treats Khalia, cuz no one likes her...really people!?!?! Now I don't know who to pull for! J/J acting too entitled and are being hypocrites, Rachel is not getting my support, Brendon is really pathetic and loves to fight with women the last two seasons(never saw him jump on a man), Not a fan of Lawon,Porsche,Adams game play, Khalia is too gullible...that leaves Danni and Shelly that have a little game play respect from me. Everyone lies, makes side alliances they can't keep, I find it strange most people pick fav. players based on who "looks like they are not lying." I would not care how they made it to the end, as long as they did not disrespect and be mean bullies to others.

Just a question??, Why are you even watching, sounds like you are not rooting for anyone nor do you like anyone, lol, hey I've had those seasons myself, but in no way is Jeff a bully in my opinion, Dani has your respect??? wow, well to each his own as the saying goes. I do like Shelly but she loves the J's, I seriously don't think that Jeff only good qualities are his great looks, he has a great sense of humor, and he loooovvveess Jordon, that is soo obvious, he waits on her hand and foot, speaks tenderly to her, and looks out after her, a good Boyfriend in my book.

Just a question??, Why are you even watching, sounds like you are not rooting for anyone nor do you like anyone, lol, hey I've had those seasons myself, but in no way is Jeff a bully in my opinion, Dani has your respect??? wow, well to each his own as the saying goes. I do like Shelly but she loves the J's, I seriously don't think that Jeff only good qualities are his great looks, he has a great sense of humor, and he loooovvveess Jordon, that is soo obvious, he waits on her hand and foot, speaks tenderly to her, and looks out after her, a good Boyfriend in my book.

Don't worry fatcat this person also said EVERYONE in the south is a fat pig--you can't even take some people seriously

I love when he calls her "Love"........we need a photo to warm this thread up :smitten:

I agree absolutely, can we get a picture of Porsche at work? that'll warm things up

oh wait did you mean a warm as in cute kinda way?

Don't worry fatcat this person also said EVERYONE in the south is a fat pig--you can't even take some people seriously

lololol, yeah cannot plz everyone all of the time, but I can take Jeffs hotness and his love for his girl serious,lolol

I have a cat, and I'm chubby ..

But I don't think Jeff is hot. For me it's sorta like -- pretty on the outside, but his personality doesn't gel with me, which makes him unattractive to me.

That being said I do think a lot of people just like Jeff cause he's hot and for no other real reason. He's never really shown any huge game skill.

But hey .. I love Rachel and a lot of people hate her.. so to each their own.

I adore this post - even though I don't agree with some of it, necessarily, I think it is a great, honest post.

I believe I said assaulting people who couldn't or wouldn't hit her back. Outside of television this would most likely be people who are smaller than her. No she doesn't seem violent but she can sure get pissed when other HGs may actually want to win the game instead of giving it to her. Course a lot of people don't appear violent.

You are kidding right??? If not, can I have some of what you are on???

^^^ I agree , and I loooovvve Caspers Oranges on the avitar, I can almost smell them, I have been meaning to saythat for the longest

Now give us some Jeffery pics,lol

If Jeff ever tried to bully me, I swear I would tear my clothes right off and let him have his way with me for a day or two. That'd teach him!

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: you go girl

If Jeff ever tried to bully me, I swear I would tear my clothes right off and let him have his way with me for a day or two. That'd teach him!

:hahohi:

But I don't think Jeff is hot. For me it's sorta like -- pretty on the outside, but his personality doesn't gel with me, which makes him unattractive to me.

That being said I do think a lot of people just like Jeff cause he's hot and for no other real reason. He's never really shown any huge game skill.

Ya know honestly. I am old enough to be Jeff's mother so really truly his being handsome is just that. I do love how funny Jeff is being a quality way more important then looks in my book. I love how he and Jordan are together and how sweet he is to her. Personality and kindness also trumps looks... for me.

I love those Chicago boys..... being a native of Chicago reminds me of boyfriends I had in my younger years.

me three

Archived