Jeff - Week 5

CeCiMom

The HG's don't know that we are voting for someone to compete against this week's evictee. All they know is that whoever is voted out has a chance to come back.

Jordan and Rachel were talking that there must be more to it and maybe someone evicted could come back.

Adam talked about it could be someone voted out has to battle the person leaving like they do in Survivor redemption island.

For some reason Dani wants to convince people nobody is coming back.....

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I said that little does Rachel know that she gets to do battle with someone America voted for

Rachel is good at comps so she very well willwalk back in on thurs or whenever they let that perosn in, and "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" can you imagine the look on everyones face, good thing Jeff got the veto, as I think Rachel stands a beter chance of winning the battle against whoever, she has a better record than Jeff (sorry Jeff, still hugs)

I am so glad that Jeff 'put it all out on the table' to COWlia... WELL done. He does have quite the fiery lil temper though doesn't he ;)

yeah , made me laugh, and then to get that veto, rut row,lololol

I said that little does Rachel know that she gets to do battle with someone America voted for

Rachel is good at comps so she very well willwalk back in on thurs or whenever they let that perosn in, and "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" can you imagine the look on everyones face, good thing Jeff got the veto, as I think Rachel stands a beter chance of winning the battle against whoever, she has a better record than Jeff (sorry Jeff, still hugs)

Pretty sure it will be Rachel leaving this Thursday but imagine the look on Jeff & Jordan's faces (her only friends)when they realize she could be right back in the thick of things! Gonna be an exciting Thursday!

I am sayin let the games begin,lolol

All that whinig and drama for nothing.. so HE finally won something .. like Jeff but not his bullying tatics .. I love how these guys intimidate women but you never see them step to each other that way .Glad he can take himself off block , it's time for Shelly to go home, and I hope Adam is sticking to his word and nom Jeff should he win HOH as he said he does not want any vet to win.

WAITING FOR ALL KINDA FIREWORKS:hide: BUT FEEL LIKE IT WILL BE pssssbt....:oops:

Be ready for the pov comp Wednesday. I heard Lawon talking about the comp and he said Jeff was walking back and forth like a gladiator, shirtless....and then he won. Should be good.

I'll have the DVR ready! :popcorn:

Yay =)

I am so proud of myself--I figured out to 'flashback' on the live feeds!! lol (talk about a brainfart--the link is in bright-fricken pink at the top of the page!! geeeeez)

LOL, it took me a minute to figure out too.

Jeff patting Jordan's butt. They are so frickin cute!!!

97720702.jpg

Yay =)

I am so proud of myself--I figured out to 'flashback' on the live feeds!! lol (talk about a brainfart--the link is in bright-fricken pink at the top of the page!! geeeeez)

S e x y picture! :drool: Love to see him just reclining. Oh heck. All his pics are sexy. Sorry, Jordan. Can't help it, girl.

Archived