Jeff - Week 5

CeCiMom

There's that darn Jeff ... in the kitchen cooking again :closedeyes:

and after he gets the meat going (after seasoning it with 5 different things) ....

he's actually putting the lids back on everything and putting the stuff back on

the shelves where they belong. And to top it off he's cleaning the counter

where he was working...

I don't know how anyone puts up with it ...........

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's that darn Jeff ... in the kitchen cooking again :closedeyes:

and after he gets the meat going (after seasoning it with 5 different things) ....

he's actually putting the lids back on everything and putting the stuff back on

the shelves where they belong. And to top it off he's cleaning the counter

where he was working...

I don't know how anyone puts up with it ...........

I know right? WTF is wrong with him??? :animated_rotfl:

Someone here made this for me during J/J's last season (and yes, I saved it coz he's just so darn hot). Sorry I can't remember who made it. Anyone want the claim to fame?

jeff2wild.jpg?psid=1

Grrr, I'm just getting a red X, no pic!

I wasn't going to do the live feeds this year but with Jeff in the house...HAD TO DO IT!! Love him, hate him...clearly, he's someone both the lovers and haters talk about! I <3 Jeff!! I hope that he wins it all!

I've never done the live feeds at all, but when I saw that Jeff was back (& was still there by wk 3) I HAD to get the live feeds. LOL I signed up for the monthly deal--when Jeff leaves, the feeds leave =)(I will gladly keep them all 3 months!)

I also can't see kywildcat's pic =( (just says posted image)

And jammer--THAT PIC!! Lord.Mother.of.Mary & all that is good--I love you for that pic. :drool:

If you do nothing else for Jeff pic posting or if I am polar opposite in any opinion with you ever on this board--it shall not waver my love for you posting that glorious pic :smitten:

So did Jeff really call everyone who voted for him to get the Coup "fat cat ladies"? I read it here and on another board

Yes he did. The funny thing is that a poster mentioned this in a post the other day and got jumped on for calling names, but then he/she explained Jeff said it. LMAO. He loves you back, ladies. :smilielol:

I realized why there are so many pics of Jeff in this thread and comments about his physique it's because he has no game and there really isn't anything pertaining to BB strategy to mention in this thread.

"fat cat" ladies :smilielol:

OMG! Jeff cracks me up!!! Jeff, Jordan and Kalia were talking about going #2 (yes, I sat there and listened to it) and he says...

"Mine is like a can of peas flying out!" Someone said, "Gross Jeff and he responded, "What like no one poops?"

His arrogance grows. He supposedly cannot tolerate floaters, yet he goes nuts when a player makes a strong move. With that kind of inconsistency, no wonder he shoots peas.

I would hardly call what Kalia did a big move in the game,pretty stupid, I have no idea why every one thinks Jeff is soooo horrible,lol

If his comment about the 'can of peas' upset some fans....

I hope they didn't hear or see the convo that Kalia, Porsche and Dani were having

in the HOH room last nite. :blink:

I know gals talk 'stuff' amongst themselves in real life....

But the cameras and mics heard and saw it all (Dani was NOT whispering)

It wasn't the first time 'young ladies' have talked about stuff like what they were

talking about in the BB House ... sometimes worse ... but, it always amazes me.

I missed the feeds last night, I did get some of that from the updates and you are right very graphic,surprisingly graphic,lol I would not talk about that stuff on camera with a mic attatched to me, what Jeff said was small in comparrison, I don't know guys always seem to talk about that subject, (bathroom talk)a lot,lolol

that pic still isn't working, try www.tinypic.com it lets you upload pics, with or without an account and it gives you a link pre-made for message boards even.

that pic still isn't working, try www.tinypic.com it lets you upload pics, with or without an account and it gives you a link pre-made for message boards even.

Thank you, Casper!!

mognk.jpg

Again, who was it that made this for me?? Sorry I don't remember but at least I saved it, so it was appreciated! :animated_wave:

I have no idea why every one thinks Jeff is soooo horrible,lol

Well, his earlier rants that implied gay men were less than acceptable humans coupled with his comment last night that any woman who is upset must be "on her period" may be among the reasons that many people, like me, think that he is not a nice guy at all.

Well, his earlier rants that implied gay men were less than acceptable humans coupled with his comment last night that any woman who is upset must be "on her period" may be among the reasons that many people, like me, think that he is not a nice guy at all.

OMG - I just remember Jeff and Lawon doing the hi-fives on the show last night. The period comment is comical and fit right in with all the girls crying. I guess I just understand and appreciate humor. Many people can't grab that concept. I think Jeff is the nicest guy on the show this season. JMO.

Well, I never heard any big rant implying that gay men were less than acceptable, it's all very subjective ya know in what is heard from person to person, so I certainly do not agree with you and I think it is silliness personified that the "period" comment makes Jeff such an a**. I like him warts and all.

I agree Marty, sure occassionally his humour is borderline in some social circles but we've gotten so politically correct most of us can't laugh at ourselves anymore.

I know right?? It seems that ppl just want to find fault and I don't mean just Jeff, in life period these days. I appreciate the humor, I would be driven nuts to be male in that house surrounded by hormonal woman being in the majority,lol

Archived