Jeff - Week 5

CeCiMom

Exactly! I've read how much their long distance relationship is perfect, so tell me how do those people know that since "it's outside the house?"

I didn't make this stuff up, Jordan said and Rachel said it that the only chance they had to see eachother was in the house this summer. You all admired Dani giving oral sex to Nick under the sheets in her season, now you all admire Jordan for not having sex. Make up your minds.

I'll roll my eyes for you: "rollseyes"

I am not going by what other people say, I am going by what J/J say on the LIVE FEEDS (which I do watch, not all the time, but enough). They have both made reference to spending time together. For instance, Jordan was talking about when Jeff sleeps over at her house, and something about her dog or cat (I don't remember all the details).

As for the spending the summer together, I think you and I heard that differently and certainly interpret that differently. Maybe they only way they could afford to spend the whole summer together was if they were in the BB house getting paid to be there. Just a thought.

AND I don't know where you get this "you all admired.,...." when Dani was blowing Nick - I thought it was disgusting then and I still do. Have a little self respect, ya know? She barely knew the guy.

PS - here's a proper eye roll for the whole Dani/Nick incident :rolleyes:

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have heard Jordon tell Rachel she can only see Jeff about once a month, and has added she has gone to Chi-town to visit him, but that when he wants to spend time with his boys she has him drop her off cause she gets bored by guy bonding, talking about sports, etc.

Frankly though I don't really get the big deal .. or the self respect comments.. human beings have hormones, if they're in a committed relationship and they want to pursue those hormones, great. It's not like they're doing it in front of their roomates. And it's not like they do it on top of the covers so anyone can see anything.

I dunno .. maybe I just don't get the big deal.

I think that when people hook up in the BB house a lot of it has to do with proximity. Ask any couple who has met online, first and talked for hours about their personal lives, their feelings speed up, and when you spend that much undivided attention with someone they feel like they really know them ... I think the same thing happens in the BB house when all you have time to do is talk. Granted it doesn't really show you the full picture as you don't see them in the outside world, how they react to stress from work, with their friends etc. But I think it's foolish to say "oh they don't really know them.." they probably know things about the HG's that their own families don't know after a summer together.

WOW...... :animated_rotfl: Geez, never dawned on me that Jeff must have started a relationship with Jordan in the hopes that they would invite them back on BB this year and she would be able to help him in the game :maleficent: he really is amazing!

WOW...... :animated_rotfl: Geez, never dawned on me that Jeff must have started a relationship with Jordan in the hopes that they would invite them back on BB this year and she would be able to help him in the game :maleficent: he really is amazing!

Seeee, not only good looking but he's just that smart too! LOL!

I have heard Jordon tell Rachel she can only see Jeff about once a month, and has added she has gone to Chi-town to visit him, but that when he wants to spend time with his boys she has him drop her off cause she gets bored by guy bonding, talking about sports, etc.

Frankly though I don't really get the big deal .. or the self respect comments.. human beings have hormones, if they're in a committed relationship and they want to pursue those hormones, great. It's not like they're doing it in front of their roomates. And it's not like they do it on top of the covers so anyone can see anything.

I dunno .. maybe I just don't get the big deal.

I think that when people hook up in the BB house a lot of it has to do with proximity. Ask any couple who has met online, first and talked for hours about their personal lives, their feelings speed up, and when you spend that much undivided attention with someone they feel like they really know them ... I think the same thing happens in the BB house when all you have time to do is talk. Granted it doesn't really show you the full picture as you don't see them in the outside world, how they react to stress from work, with their friends etc. But I think it's foolish to say "oh they don't really know them.." they probably know things about the HG's that their own families don't know after a summer together.

I guess I am just in the Jordan camp on this one - it is kinda gross to "do it" in front of the cameras. Some things should just be private (like Kalia shaving her hoo ha for instance). And I'm sorry, being in a loving committed relationship doesn't happen in a couple of weeks. Loose lips.......oh, I guess that's a bad expression to use here!!

Yeah, amazing...Jeff had to spend 2 long, disgusting years with Jordo just in the very outside chance they would be invited back to BB since his only ticket back was through Jordon! I would say they are pretty committed since long distance relationships are not easy. Ok, some of us like Jeff and some of you don't but this constant bashing is getting old. If you don't like him why not enjoy the time to spend on the housemate that you do enjoy?

CaliCuddle quote:

"Ok, some of us like Jeff and some of you don't but this constant bashing is getting old."

I'd Second that in a minute... but, then I remember this is a Reality Show and it's part

of the experience of watching and commenting about the folks on the show on sites like this.

It gets a little heated (and REPETITIVE) from time to time... but hey - we can always choose

to join in or just go do something else.

I just wish posters would leave the HG's I like ALONE :disgust:

CaliCuddle quote:

"Ok, some of us like Jeff and some of you don't but this constant bashing is getting old."

I'd Second that in a minute... but, then I remember this is a Reality Show and it's part

of the experience of watching and commenting about the folks on the show on sites like this.

It gets a little heated (and REPETITIVE) from time to time... but hey - we can always choose

to join in or just go do something else.

I just wish posters would leave the HG's I like ALONE :disgust:

I agree Slow just thought the haters might be happier talking about the housemates they enjoy. :cookie:

Ok, some of us like Jeff and some of you don't but this constant bashing is getting old. If you don't like him why not enjoy the time to spend on the housemate that you do enjoy?

It's the "Jeff-Week 5" thread, not the"I Love Jeff, let's post our pics and drool over him" thread because if it was I would never enter because I don't love him.

This thread is open to discussion about the HG like the other threads. I comment on what what they say and do on TV. I think it's a bit controlling of you and others to only want posters to post "love" comments or agree with regulars so we can all be one happy little family here at Mortys. Oh, what a boring world it would be if we all thought alike and were forced to agree with every comment here made by Morty's regulars.

Cali......just for the record, I have always been one of Jeff's biggest supporters (check out post 287)

My post you overreacted to was a little sarcastic comment in response to Ginger's comment that Jordan was Jeff's ticket back into BB this season & that's why he was being nice to her (which would have had to have been some amazing plot started on the last BB )......that said, I totally agree with Ginger that posters shouldn't be required to say only positive things, wouldn't be any fun if we all agreed all the time.

As long as no one starts taking down Jeff's picture posts, have at it! :food-smiley-005:

To be honest, sometimes I make posts of hate about a house guest.. and then a week later I post something nice. So where would I fit?

Yeah...

I hate them all equally, I love them all equally.

The only thing that bugs me .. is when I feel like other posters either don't talk to me, or clearly don't like me simply because I don't like the houseguests they do.

It feels.. weird.

To be honest, sometimes I make posts of hate about a house guest.. and then a week later I post something nice. So where would I fit?

Yeah...

The only thing that bugs me .. is when I feel like other posters either don't talk to me, or clearly don't like me simply because I don't like the houseguests they do.

It feels.. weird.

I like you Casper and I feel everyone has the right to say positive or negative things about the HG. Now myself I love J/J. Nobody will ever change that ;)

I think Jeff tires of all the drama and more so because can't get away from it. So every now and then it tries his patience.

I know I wouldn't last more than a week before people booted me out for being an ass.

Might just be that Ive turned into a crankie old man

Yeah...

It feels.. weird.

Ya know Casper, I sooo agree with this

Can't we all just get along? LoL. I've posted my negative thoughts towards Clifford, excuse me, Rachel in her thread. Then I get a message from someone telling me that my avatar was rude! Excuse me? Nothing rude about it. I don't like her, so there. I see people with avatars of J/J. Great! To each his own. Personally, I think Jeff is super hot. Saying that, I couldn't be in a relationship with the guy because I do tend to think he talks down to Jordo a little. On the flip flip side, I love Jordan, so cute, so adorable, so nice, so completely air headed. We don't really know any of these people, they will never come over to our house for a bbq, it's just something to pass the summer. There, that's my 2 cents. Anyone got change for a nickel?

Can't we all just get along? LoL. I've posted my negative thoughts towards Clifford, excuse me, Rachel in her thread. Then I get a message from someone telling me that my avatar was rude! Excuse me? Nothing rude about it. I don't like her, so there. I see people with avatars of J/J. Great! To each his own. Personally, I think Jeff is super hot. Saying that, I couldn't be in a relationship with the guy because I do tend to think he talks down to Jordo a little. On the flip flip side, I love Jordan, so cute, so adorable, so nice, so completely air headed. We don't really know any of these people, they will never come over to our house for a bbq, it's just something to pass the summer. There, that's my 2 cents. Anyone got change for a nickel?

I think your avatar is pretty darn FUNNY! I'm not a Rachel hater nor am I a huge supporter. But I appreciate humor.

Well DARN!!! I was hoping Jeff was gonna show up here for a BBQ...;) Other then being upset at him not coming here for a BBQ LOVE your post and I couldn't agree with you more :maleficent:

Cali......just for the record, I have always been one of Jeff's biggest supporters (check out post 287)

My post you overreacted to was a little sarcastic comment in response to Ginger's comment that Jordan was Jeff's ticket back into BB this season & that's why he was being nice to her (which would have had to have been some amazing plot started on the last BB )......that said, I totally agree with Ginger that posters shouldn't be required to say only positive things, wouldn't be any fun if we all agreed all the time.

As long as no one starts taking down Jeff's picture posts, have at it! :food-smiley-005:

I didn't "overreact" to your post, I was agreeing with it.

:lookaround:

Archived