Jeff - Week 5

CeCiMom

:hahohi:

Ya know honestly. I am old enough to be Jeff's mother so really truly his being handsome is just that. I do love how funny Jeff is being a quality way more important then looks in my book. I love how he and Jordan are together and how sweet he is to her. Personality and kindness also trumps looks... for me.

I love those Chicago boys..... being a native of Chicago reminds me of boyfriends I had in my younger years.

Damn Marty, let's have a beer and talk about the joys of cougar hunting!!!!

:cheers:

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So from what I've been reading. Like all the Jeff and Jordan fans (which are alot!) are voting for Brendon to return because it helps out J/J a lot and they will no longer be target number 1. If Brendon does return Jeff and Jordan have a good chance of going far in this game.

Damn Marty, let's have a beer and talk about the joys of cougar hunting!!!!

:cheers:

I'm with you girls, old enough to be his mother and then some,lol, but he is fine in more then just looks, I watch all that he says and how he treats his girl, I love a good tude, and a great sense of humor, and that is Jeff

So from what I've been reading. Like all the Jeff and Jordan fans (which are alot!) are voting for Brendon to return because it helps out J/J a lot and they will no longer be target number 1. If Brendon does return Jeff and Jordan have a good chance of going far in this game.

well yeah, but also if Lawon goes, and Brendon gets voted in against Lawon(they have to battle) then it would be both Rachel and Brendon in the louse which will have made dani's eer Kalias HOH a total waste and the numbers are all back to the Vets side, it will be such a slap in the face to Kalia and Dani, so everyone well a lot are wanting that huge drama, me included, even tho Jordan already won, and I am not crazy about Brenchel, I like how Shelly manipulated this whole thing because in the end it could get her far and she is the only newbie I am rooting for

If I were voting I'd vote for Cassie - - not Brendon.

(and I'm a big Jeff / Jordon fan)

But if Rach does get voted out... it would be pretty entertaining to see

B and R compete against each other to see who comes back in the house.

(That IS... IF that what this Twist is all about)

Hmmm. Very interesting what Jeff and Jordan did to Kalia. Definitely got a mark down in my book. Trying to intimidate and pressure an HOH to go a certain way... not nice. And who's to say that America would vote you back in, Jeff? They have 4 other candidates who they're currently voting on now. So get off your high horse.

I can just picture Jeff being in one of those Charity Auctions.

What will you bid for Jeff to make dinner for just the 2 of you in your kitchen ???

The bids are open............

Ladies ?

Don't close the bidding--I am going to go cash in my 401 K ! ! ! Nevermind there is nothing left. Dang stocks. :offtopic:

I give them BOTH a lot of credit.....how many guys would honor their girlfriend's wishes for no sex without constant nagging about it AND still cook & wash their clothes for them :smitten:

BTW, thanks, Jammer, I can always depend on you to brighten my day!

I give them BOTH a lot of credit.....how many guys would honor their girlfriend's wishes for no sex without constant nagging about it AND still cook & wash their clothes for them :smitten:

They were just in the bathroom and he would stare at her and smile while she was drying her hair. So cute!

He has no choice but to honor her wishes. They're in a public house and she won't do it on TV. The only chance they had to spend time together was in BB so it's evident they don't see much of eachother anyway, so I guess he's plenty use to not being intimate with her on a regular basis. If you ask me, she's there in the house for him so he shouldn't be nagging her for anything.

Completely agree. No name calling but he sure likes to intimidate the women, Kalia was actually shaking afterwards. I really think Jord is just too young or love struck to see that he uses it on her all the time (don't talk to anyone without me????). I hope she grows up and kicks him to the curb.

On the other hand, she is the one who walked up to Russell and chest bumped him. No-one should physically touch anyone in anger but I think it's bad when a woman attackes a man because she knows he won't hit back. It didn't show any strength on her part, it showed that she's willing to hit anyone who makes her mad (as long as they can't hit her back) so maybe they are made for each other. Jeff didn't offer a whole lot of help either which makes sense since she wasn't fighting with a woman.

I liked Jeff and Jordan (more so Jordan) their first season until they got into power then they acted like the game was owed to them. I still wont forget when Jeff threatened to kill Michelle and Russell's families.

I am surprised about how many fans the male bullies have. Dick, James (bb9) and Jeff..Though except for the death threats I dont think Jeff is in the same league as Dick and James

I liked Jeff and Jordan (more so Jordan) their first season until they got into power then they acted like the game was owed to them. I still wont forget when Jeff threatened to kill Michelle and Russell's families.

I am surprised about how many fans the male bullies have. Dick, James (bb9) and Jeff..Though except for the death threats I dont think Jeff is in the same league as Dick and James

He's nasty, I really don't think he's a nice guy at all. He's nice to Jordan because she's his ticket into the BB house this season.

He said something so immature that was reported on the feeds, can't remember if I saw it yesterday or today, but he's one of these guys that when things are going his way he is fine, if not, watch out!

I have said before that Brenchell's best move was to team up with J/J since they are so loved and if Brendan does come back (which I am sure he will) it just proves it further.

It amazes me that some people think they know so much about J/J's personal life outside tbe house. I'd roll my eyes, but that's against the rules, so I won't.

BUT I have heard them talking about spending plenty of time together at her house and his. I admire the fact that they have enough self respect not to have sex on the live feeds. Good for both of them.

He's nasty, I really don't think he's a nice guy at all. He's nice to Jordan because she's his ticket into the BB house this season.

He said something so immature that was reported on the feeds, can't remember if I saw it yesterday or today, but he's one of these guys that when things are going his way he is fine, if not, watch out!

Well see the first season they were somewhat likable the first half when things werent going their way. Then when they got a taste of power they turned into what they hated in others and it has not stopped since.

It amazes me that some people think they know so much about J/J's personal life outside tbe house. I'd roll my eyes, but that's against the rules, so I won't.

BUT I have heard them talking about spending plenty of time together at her house and his. I admire the fact that they have enough self respect not to have sex on the live feeds. Good for both of them.

I would be proud to be related to them. Out of all the HG I have the most respect for them. Especially Jordo. She has such a good innocent heart.

Exactly! I've read how much their long distance relationship is perfect, so tell me how do those people know that since "it's outside the house?"

I didn't make this stuff up, Jordan said and Rachel said it that the only chance they had to see eachother was in the house this summer. You all admired Dani giving oral sex to Nick under the sheets in her season, now you all admire Jordan for not having sex. Make up your minds.

I'll roll my eyes for you: "rollseyes"

I would be proud to be related to them. Out of all the HG I have the most respect for them. Especially Jordo. She has such a good innocent heart.

Those must be some dark rose colored glasses you are wearing. She is no better than any other of the girls around there. She used to hide it but she no longer can - she even admits it. Is afraid the viewers will notice how catty she is this year. I know when you like someone you overlook their flaws so maybe that is why you do not see it.

Those must be some dark rose colored glasses you are wearing. She is no better than any other of the girls around there. She used to hide it but she no longer can - she even admits it. Is afraid the viewers will notice how catty she is this year. I know when you like someone you overlook their flaws so maybe that is why you do not see it.

ya never know. I have rose colored glasses and not Ruby glasses. :D

See my point!

Archived