Jeff - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aw so sweet - he was just feeding Jordo a bite of the catfish/coconut stuff he made.

Dani said really snarky yesterday on the fish marinade that Jeff put lemon juice in it and they are not allowed to use lemon juice.

Dani said really snarky yesterday on the fish marinade that Jeff put lemon juice in it and they are not allowed to use lemon juice.

I can't believe she didn't run to the DR and tell. Bitch!

I would never say anything about something so small as lemon juice, especially when it's someone that has been on slop for TWO weeks. No matter how much I hate them.

For the ladies who love Jeff: both Porsche and Shelly did a double take, they thought he was naked.

post-485-13127354726452_thumb.jpg

(He's wearing white shorts)

(edit: wish I knew how to increase the size for y'all)

Here you go Mendes

69ndeg.jpg

Jeff is a very handsome man. I would love to have a lengthy, torrid, physical coversation with him. My husband and Jordan would just have to understand.

Make ya a deal, I'll keep Jordan busy ;) I just need to figure out what to do with my Wife! :devilish:

I was a fan of Ronnie's until he turned into a first class jack ass.

Jeff has a great sense of humor, the mouth of a sailor, is honest, has the temperament of gunshot (quick and loud--same as my daughter's) & a kind heart. His looks are just a bonus =)

As for that delicious hot tub picture---yummy.

Jeff should win BB13 because he is so handsome. Yes. As far as I am concerned, he can just come back every year and lay about and win. I want him to give Jordan half the money, though. Only fair. They might want to give Rachel some money, too. For entertainment.

I will be glad when they finally get rid of him.

Me too, but apparently ppl just want to hand him money b/c they think he's hot. I hope he personally thanks all the fat cat ladies when he is handed his half million. I mean who would have thought all you needed to win bb was good looks, then it sucks to play the real game when ppl are just given money to goodlooking ppl. My advice to ppl don't go on this show if your not considered "HOT", you will lose. I used to remember once upon a time ppl used to win this game by winning comps be a good social player, and maybe lying and manipulating. I guess we can say goodbye to the whole concept of BB.

Jeff should win BB13 because he is so handsome. Yes. As far as I am concerned, he can just come back every year and lay about and win. I want him to give Jordan half the money, though. Only fair. They might want to give Rachel some money, too. For entertainment.

I think he should win just for entertainment value, and the cuteness between him and Jordan. They are America's couple...millions of people can't be wrong.

Archived