Jeff - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Theoretically, I would vote to evict Jeff if he was on the block if I was a HG on BB13. People overthink this sometimes. People win BB because they were allowed to stay past the chance to evict.

:bangin:

Theoretically, I would vote to evict Jeff if he was on the block if I was a HG on BB13. People overthink this sometimes. People win BB because they were allowed to stay past the chance to evict.

Mhm. I heard Adam telling Lawon they need to evict Rachel because they don't need the "drama." I don't care how you feel about Rachel personally but if I was in that house I'd want to be sitting next to her in the end. Bad move evicting Rachel over Jeff.

hmmm......at my age, I can say I've had money & I've had great sex........I'll take the sex :heart2:

whoops, the whole racial thing posted b4 I was so trivial.....I'll take the sex after standing up for civil rights, of course

Jeff is crackin me up (& Rachel/Jordan) in the HN room. Tellin Rachel he can only handle about 20 hours of her...then he needs at least an hour break. Laughing at her erratic, emotional outbursts. He's working at cheering up poor Jordan--she's had a rough day =/. He tells the ladies he's in his 30's & if the 'days of 30" in this house are any indication so far, he's gonna be surrounded by crying women in his 30's...LMAO. Seems to be working--Jordan isn't cryin anymore ;-) (just love him!)

Jeasus Christ cant the guy be allowed to be pissed when fat faced lying pig Kalia who has no mind of her own tried to bull shit him that he's going up because he needs to play and WIN the veto??? there are no effimg rules in the BB house ast o what you can say or not say or as long as you do not draw a knife to someones throat and threathen murder, he has every right, I'm glad he told it to like is is, she was not shootin straight , I heard her say if Jeff went home "oh well", its good tho cause Jeff is gonna kick her ass and put her up and out I hope, he told her "I haven't even begun to play this game yet, if you really have any balls you just tell it like it is, Dani is runnin that hoh and everyone knows it. You go Jeff

You go BigKitty!!!! Y'all can say what you want but this boy can shit at my house anytime cause I know it don't stink!!! :smitten:

Mhm. I heard Adam telling Lawon they need to evict Rachel because they don't need the "drama." I don't care how you feel about Rachel personally but if I was in that house I'd want to be sitting next to her in the end. Bad move evicting Rachel over Jeff.

yeah because NOBODY in the house is playing an emotional game....YEAH RIGHT!!!!!

Nice clean up job!

Jeff and Jordan are like leeches, they feed off everyone elses HOH wins and try to control the game from the backseat. In Jordan's defense at least she did win a HOH once. Oops, Jeff instead of that backdoor plan you had for Dani, it's you who may be shown the door next week. :animated_rotfl:

:flags_unitedstates: I thought you could say anything about a Houseguest? Why did this person get a warning..

Now I have been PERSONALLY attacked many times on this board and my NAME used and lies told about me and NOTHING was done and the posts were never removed.

Wishing Jeff good luck in the POV today.

:flags_unitedstates: I thought you could say anything about a Houseguest? Why did this person get a warning..

Now I have been PERSONALLY attacked many times on this board and my NAME used and lies told about me and NOTHING was done and the posts were never removed.

Wishing Jeff good luck in the POV today.

I feel like I missed something.

I hope Jordo wins VETO and takes Jeff off the block. Waaaallllaaaaaa

:angel_not: wishing Jeff good luck for the pov, Adam said if he won it he would take Jeff off, but seems that is unlikely,lol

no tick tick for him

he won pov :animated_bouncy:

:party_smilie: :party_smilie: :party_smilie: :party_smilie: OMG, I am sooooo happy for Jeff and Jordan,Let us hope Kalia puts up a floater and not Jordan, she has a deal but I don't trust her, well Rachel could come back

Archived