Jeff - Week 5

CeCiMom

So nice to have someone get in the face of Kalia. She has got to be the most irritating person in the house. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! J&J

So is there a rule no bullies in Big Brother? :animated_rotfl:

Nope there isnt. Just like there isnt a rule against being "irritating"

Jeff is so full of crap telling Kalia he wouldnt have put her up

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

are you talkin about the thing that jsut happened when they went up to the hoh, I can figure that one out fairly easily, but I bet Marty has it quicker than me, I;m bad about BBtimes,lol

Jeff kept his mouth shut last week about who he would target. B/R was mad at him because when they asked him if he'd put up Danielle, he said "We'll just have to wait and see." B/R thought he'd stick to the deal he made with Dani. I have no idea who he would have targeted and I watched the feeds quite a bit.

I think maybe J/J are upset because they're starting to realize that Adam and Shelly, their alliance, are the biggest floaters in the house. Shellie had me fooled. She's made F3 and F4 deals all over the house,but still, I thought she was really loyal to J/J. She's loyal to no one apparently. It's going to catch up with her though. Too many are figuring her out I do believe.

Edited

thought so too about her loyality to the J's but today she sorta figured out that Shelly is a tad shady to say the least, so Jordo got pissed, then she was also in a bad mood I think cause of the food situation, yep Sehlly is in for a ruda awakening, Kalia says she wants to keep her, she told Dani that when Dani has warned her, but I think Kalia has ulterior motives for Shelly, hide and watch I guess

Yeah, Shelly was the one who relayed that information to Daniele (and by proxy to Kalia) that "everyone" was targeting Kalia. Daniele insinuated she meant J/J - not sure why she didn't want to say those words, though. Maybe she's trying to cover her butt if it comes back around to Shelly.

hmmmm........let's see.......he just competed in a comp all afternoon and is now a have not, his gf is crying because (from the way it sounds, she messed up), he goesup to HOH to meet with this week's queen and gets told he's going on the block.......I guess he should have said "thank you" :animated_rotfl:

Couldn't have said it better!!

I think the party is over for JJ. Jeff opened his mouth and his princess is probably going to be on his side after the veto. I am so over them. I hope one of them go this week.

I heard Jordan crying about being on slop again. Is Jeff on slop too?

he is going to have to step up and win something eventually if he wants to remain in the game

this golden boy stuff just wont cut it

there is only so much coup de charity can do for you :animated_bouncy:

Yeah, Shelly was the one who relayed that information to Daniele (and by proxy to Kalia) that "everyone" was targeting Kalia. Daniele insinuated she meant J/J - not sure why she didn't want to say those words, though. Maybe she's trying to cover her butt if it comes back around to Shelly.

I think I remember this,lol, I will be anxious to hear what happened when they come back, I'm sure the house will be hoppin tonight, I am also playin ps3 right now too,so here I sit with the head phones on trying to play my game,lol it is hard to try and do both, but tonight I think I will get on the feeds for sure,lol

I was told that in the rule book in big brother you are not allowed to tell a house guest that they are going on the block and if you do the nomination is not validated. I was also told that the rule is never enforced. That's kinda interesting considering that Kalia told Jeff she was putting him up. I am curious to see if AG does anything about it considering it's Jeff. To all you jeff haters there is not one person out there that would not be mad I like that he told her that she is on his list and is his number 1 target more of these hgs should try telling it peoples faces. I love how Danielle says its not personal it's just game as she sits up in the HOH bashing everyone.

To reiterate:

Kalia worded it carefully:

Kalia: "I've been mulling over what to do, neither one of you is the target. You're the only ones that can win veto... I want to put you up Jeff so I know you'll play veto...If i have to set up the best way to get her up to go..."

Jeff: "I'm out to lunch if Rachel wins veto...I don't think you're shooting me straight..."

Jordo: "Somebody's coming back...I'm already in a bad mood...I knew it would be Jeff and Rachel...if you put him up he will go"

Kalia: "Whoever I send home will come back with a vengeance."

Jordo: "You just got 2 targets on your back if you put them up."

No technicality here, there is no reason to call a rule infraction.

I was told that in the rule book in big brother you are not allowed to tell a house guest that they are going on the block and if you do the nomination is not validated. I was also told that the rule is never enforced. That's kinda interesting considering that Kalia told Jeff she was putting him up. I am curious to see if AG does anything about it considering it's Jeff. To all you jeff haters there is not one person out there that would not be mad I like that he told her that she is on his list and is his number 1 target more of these hgs should try telling it peoples faces. I love how Danielle says its not personal it's just game as she sits up in the HOH bashing everyone.

No all through out BB games, HOHs have told the person they are going on the block as pawns etc... jordan was told last wk she was going as a pawn. Jeff is all air! In his history of playing BB in both season, he has only won 1 HOH and 1 veto. He crap at comps. He is no threat, just his mouth. If it was Jordan used as a pawn, there was no problem. Remember last wk. But since it is him, he is ready to bully and throw his wait. Way to stick up for Jordan last wk! Dufus!!!

No all through out BB games, HOHs have told the person they are going on the block as pawns etc... jordan was told last wk she was going as a pawn. Jeff is all air! In his history of playing BB in both season, he has only won 1 HOH and 1 veto. He crap at comps. He is no threat, just his mouth. If it was Jordan used as a pawn, there was no problem. Remember last wk. But since it is him, he is ready to bully and throw his wait. Way to stick up for Jordan last wk! Dufus!!!

I asked a question on twitter and what I was told was it was a rule but not one that they enforced. I think it is a stupid one but if it is a rule I wonder what else is not enforced bringing up the question if this game is manipulated

They're never suppose to guarentee someone is going on the block, so that production can try to show footage of them considering putting someone else up. So the nomination ceremony can be a suspenseful "surprise".

In practice, the houseguests often all but tell the person they are going up.

Archived