Jeff - Week 5

CeCiMom

Jeff and Jordan were both threatening Kalia that if she puts Jeff up against Rachel that Kalia becomes their target. I don't like how Jeff has an attitude of entitlement, like how dare you put me on the block. I found them disrespectful. If anyone had spoken to them that way they would have gone off on them.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a J/J fan but I think he made a HUGE mistake........wouldn't be surprised if now both J/J go up instead of Jeff/Rach......but, it could be from the way J/J have been talking, maybe they just want out. Unfortunately, ONE of them is gonna get stuck in the JH. :disappointed:

So nice to have someone get in the face of Kalia. She has got to be the most irritating person in the house. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! J&J

So is there a rule no bullies in Big Brother? :animated_rotfl:

exactly mendes. Could you imagine if Jeff or Jordan was HOH and was yelled at like that by Kalia or anyone else in the house? It is downright disrespectful. At least Kalia told him he was going up and said he WASN'T the target. His paranoia is so annoying. How about you win POV. Or how about you build trust and relationships with the others where you aren't even worried. He can't even be a proper pawn without being such a whiny, entitled b*tch.

No Jeff fan here.

Anyway...Questions ....Did Cow pie actually tell Jeff she was putting him up? If so, isn't there a BB rule that the HOH can't tell who he or she is putting up before the actual Nomination ceremony? Anyone know for sure?

Perhaps there is an out for Jeff on this. And that would make A.G. very happy.

So nice to have someone get in the face of Kalia. She has got to be the most irritating person in the house. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! J&J

So is there a rule no bullies in Big Brother? :animated_rotfl:

Jeasus Christ cant the guy be allowed to be pissed when fat faced lying pig Kalia who has no mind of her own tried to bull shit him that he's going up because he needs to play and WIN the veto??? there are no effimg rules in the BB house ast o what you can say or not say or as long as you do not draw a knife to someones throat and threathen murder, he has every right, I'm glad he told it to like is is, she was not shootin straight , I heard her say if Jeff went home "oh well", its good tho cause Jeff is gonna kick her ass and put her up and out I hope, he told her "I haven't even begun to play this game yet, if you really have any balls you just tell it like it is, Dani is runnin that hoh and everyone knows it. You go Jeff

I used to be a Jeff fan, but he's done a ton of things to turn me off this year.

Most of all equating being gay with pedophilia. Cause of course us gay people shouldn't be allowed to teach. Because that's totally what we're interested in. Not other MEN, which is the whole point of being gay. I'd even give him a pass for that, but it's really not the first time he's been a bit homophobic in his statements. Meh, on the bright side, Jordan has been nothing but pleasant. I really hope she goes far. She deserves better than him. He's always putting her down.

"Everyone is floating around in rafts around here and I'm drowning!!" LOVE IT!

I agree with you 100% FatCat! Nice to be on the same page as you!

Another good Jeffism

No Jeff fan here.

Anyway...Questions ....Did Cow pie actually tell Jeff she was putting him up? If so, isn't there a BB rule that the HOH can't tell who he or she is putting up before the actual Nomination ceremony? Anyone know for sure?

Perhaps there is an out for Jeff on this. And that would make A.G. very happy.

Gonna try above one more time. Anyone know?

I have no problem with what he said or the way he said it........ Kalia & Dani both have outdone J/J as far as attitude puleeze......they are a close 2nd to Brenchel

but I do think that Kalia will retaliate by putting J/J both up.

YES, she told him she was putting him up.

Gonna try above one more time. Anyone know?

The HG are always saying they are not allowed to tell. She told Jeff he was going up as the pawn with Rachael.

This guy is such a fraud it isn't even funny. What happened to actual good game play on this damn show? Jeff now whining about going up on the block and trying to intimidate Kalia by saying she is his target now and blah blah blah. Jeff is no better then Brendon. Actually Jeff is worse because he can't win a competition to save his life. Read this quote from this doucher..."Just so you know, if I get evicted, and I come back, you're my target!" Are you serious? Everyone the last three years on this show has been a total idiot. It is Friday and he just made himself THE target this week if Kalia was smart. Why does everyone have this, "how dare you put me up" attitude now? It is obnoxious. Hey Jeff, how about you win an HOH and dictate how things go. How bout you act like you aren't the father of the household and actually use GAMEPLAY to save yourself instead of laziness. He is one of the worst I have ever seen, I can't believe this is his second go-round and he is making such awful mistakes. Calling that meeting in the kitchen and calling out Dani was so ridiculous beyond words.

I am so disappointed in Jeff.. i am not a fan of snyone this season.. But I said of kalia stop running your mouth and play she did .. she's HOH last comp she was next to last so for endurance she was good and knock out better. Jeff you got 10 G's for falling off a wall and now act lik,e you are entitled to be there .. play the fricken game .. and Jordan ... smh:schmoll: geeze just grow up

yes the bitch told him in so many words that she was putting him up then Jordan spelled it out in real words, I think there is a rule but hey Grofner does wha she wants, so much for rules, I'll tell ya what awhole bunch of ppl sure have selective hearing and not only that now they gotta be careful what tone they use in how something is said, gimme a break, I would have verbally wiped up the floor with her, she deserves every bit of verbal vomit spewed on her.

I have yet to see Jeff put Jordan down. I've seen him be very supportive of her, each & every time she felt like she didn't perform well in a comp or when she missed a question. Or, if she's just bummed or stressed, he's been there telling her it will be ok, tries to make her laugh or tells her to not worry she's doing great.

As for telling Kaila she's his target when she said she was putting him up...well, duh. What's he supposed to say, "Oh, no worries, I know you don't really want to nominate me?" He knows he is one of her targets, so does she, so call it like it is. Plain & simple.

hmmmm........let's see.......he just competed in a comp all afternoon and is now a have not, his gf is crying because (from the way it sounds, she messed up), he goesup to HOH to meet with this week's queen and gets told he's going on the block.......I guess he should have said "thank you" :animated_rotfl:

I think but not sure that in a previous season someone was told they were going up (by HOH) and they got off on that technicality. :animated_scratchchin:

I think Kalia kept saying her. I think that J&J asked her if she meant Rachael. Dancing of words but she did tell Jeff he was going up as the pawn.

Kalia worded it carefully:

Kalia: "I've been mulling over what to do, neither one of you is the target. You're the only ones that can win veto... I want to put you up Jeff so I know you'll play veto...If i have to set up the best way to get her up to go..."

Jeff: "I'm out to lunch if Rachel wins veto...I don't think you're shooting me straight..."

Jordo: "Somebody's coming back...I'm already in a bad mood...I knew it would be Jeff and Rachel...if you put him up he will go"

Kalia: "Whoever I send home will come back with a vengeance."

Jordo: "You just got 2 targets on your back if you put them up."

No technicality here.

Kalia worded it carefully:

Kalia: "I've been mulling over what to do, neither one of you is the target. You're the only ones that can win veto... I want to put you up Jeff so I know you'll play veto...If i have to set up the best way to get her up to go..."

Jeff: "I'm out to lunch if Rachel wins veto...I don't think you're shooting me straight..."

Jordo: "Somebody's coming back...I'm already in a bad mood...I knew it would be Jeff and Rachel...if you put him up he will go"

Kalia: "Whoever I send home will come back with a vengeance."

Jordo: "You just got 2 targets on your back if you put them up."

No technicality here.

Thanks. Looks like the Cow covered her butt, so far.

Archived