Jeff - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:party_smilie: yummy yum

i think he will be safe due to the fact they will be afraid he will come back in

since julie warned them :animated_bouncy:

i think he will be safe due to the fact they will be afraid he will come back in

since julie warned them :animated_bouncy:

I think Jordan/Porsche/Shelly will be going up for that very reason.

I love that Jeff throws a hissy fit when someone tries to backdoor him, but then he planned to do the same had he won this week's HoH. Hypocrite. :pirate_new:

I so agree ... Jeff doesn't think his isht stinks ... Coup de ta went to his head... He's being such an arrogant ass right now.

I would love to see him go up and then lose to Dom and go HOME!

The person evicted next week is not up for public vote. They compete against America's choice.

That's what I thought. Then I read some threads and some posters where saying if he was voted out he could be voted back in. As I remember from the live show there were only 4 previous guests eligable. Keith, Cassie, Dom, and Brendan. :animated_scratchchin:

I am surprised that Jeff hasn't used his looks for a spin on the big screen or at least a major ad campaign. I just dunno about our Jeff. I've always envisioned Jeff with a tall, dark-haired, athletic woman (heh)!

That's still possible, Slimcruz. After all, he and Jordan's relationship is only from a distance. So far, neither one of them have made a commitment to each other. In order to spend the summer together, they choose to come on Big Brother?

"Oops" you can't win a comp so forget about back dooring anyone.

That's still possible, Slimcruz. After all, he and Jordan's relationship is only from a distance. So far, neither one of them have made a commitment to each other. In order to spend the summer together, they choose to come on Big Brother?

He should stick to his day job: professional game show contestant.

I so agree ... Jeff doesn't think his isht stinks ... Coup de ta went to his head... He's being such an arrogant ass right now.

I would love to see him go up and then lose to Dom and go HOME!

I am with you two on this!! America handed Jeff his BB opportunity and he didn't even win with all that help! LOL...I can't stand the bully tactics or how he talks to Jordan. Besides being eye candy, he's not offering up much.

If Jeff were to be evicted (I don't see this happening, but hell, let's explore all avenues) he would compete against whomever wins America's vote to come back into the house. I imagine it would have to be a quick comp--like a q&a or who guesses closest? Then again, it could be endurance...I think this is a pretty cool twist =)

Now, back to the elephant in the room for this thread---where the hell are the pics of Jeff??? ACK! (I really needs to learn how to do this =/ )

This guy is such a fraud it isn't even funny. What happened to actual good game play on this damn show? Jeff now whining about going up on the block and trying to intimidate Kalia by saying she is his target now and blah blah blah. Jeff is no better then Brendon. Actually Jeff is worse because he can't win a competition to save his life. Read this quote from this doucher..."Just so you know, if I get evicted, and I come back, you're my target!" Are you serious? Everyone the last three years on this show has been a total idiot. It is Friday and he just made himself THE target this week if Kalia was smart. Why does everyone have this, "how dare you put me up" attitude now? It is obnoxious. Hey Jeff, how about you win an HOH and dictate how things go. How bout you act like you aren't the father of the household and actually use GAMEPLAY to save yourself instead of laziness. He is one of the worst I have ever seen, I can't believe this is his second go-round and he is making such awful mistakes. Calling that meeting in the kitchen and calling out Dani was so ridiculous beyond words.

Archived