Daniele - Week 5

CeCiMom

If I were a newbie in the game, I would have done everything in my power to split the vets up!! Leave J,J,R and B in the game and they will just pick everyone off one by one. I like Jeff and Jordo, don't care for Brachel at all (way too much drama for me). But once Dani and Cowlia are gone, the rest of the newbies will fall one by one.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope Dani wins HOH! The only thing that can save her this week (besides POV unless she is back doored) I like Dani but she has made some big mistakes so if she does go I wont be too upset.

I think once she sees someone come back she will try for this HOH.

I am not sure wantoing to break up the couples before jury is vindictive. It makes sense to not want both couples on the jury they are 4 solid votes. they would decide who wins.

AGREE!

I am a big flip flopper when it comes to Dani. If my favorites are out and Dani and a few worthless players are left in the game you will here me say... Go Dani.

well to be honest one of the main reasons I like her this season is because she is going after those I dont like.

I tried to like and support Danielle - on here. In her own way, she is just as bad as Rachel and frankly, neither of them exhibit any specific qualities to make them feel as entitled as they seem to feel. I am done with Rachel and Danielle. Both whine way more than necessary. Both should be thankful for ability and opportunity. Either could win BB13 handily if they would take their self-centered heads out of their butts and devote some time to winning friends and influencing houseguests.

I am not sure wanting to break up the couples before jury is vindictive. It makes sense to not want both couples on the jury they are 4 solid votes. they would decide who wins.

Saying that she wants to break up the couples before jury so they can't control the votes isn't being vindictive. However, Dani saying she wanted to break them up before jury so they couldn't spend the summer together on a vacation, or saying that if they wanted to spend the summer together they shouldn't have gone on BB could be considered vindictive.

And I wonder if she would have said that had Jordeff not said that is the reason they wanted to be on the show. I dont care who said that if I was a newbie I would tell them that they would have loved to have had at least 3 weeks in the house with a loved one

Saying that she wants to break up the couples before jury so they can't control the votes isn't being vindictive. However, Dani saying she wanted to break them up before jury so they couldn't spend the summer together on a vacation, or saying that if they wanted to spend the summer together they shouldn't have gone on BB could be considered vindictive.

She had her chance to do just that but didn't. She's disappointing!

And I wonder if she would have said that had Jordeff not said that is the reason they wanted to be on the show. I dont care who said that if I was a newbie I would tell them that they would have loved to have had at least 3 weeks in the house with a loved one

I agree. That isn't a reason not to vote someone out. It may be their (Jeff/Jordan or Rachel/Brendon) reason but why should it be someone else's reason? And I really don't think Dani tried to backdoor Jeff for that reason.

I dunno. Interesting thought, though.

hmmmmmmm........I was thinking J/J told the HGs they were on the show to spend the summer together so they wouldn't seem like such a big target. None of the talk I've heard between the two of them has ever made me think that's their intent.

I am a big flip flopper when it comes to Dani. If my favorites are out and Dani and a few worthless players are left in the game you will here me say... Go Dani.

She would of had their votes if it was her at the end. She was in their alliance.

And she said she wanted to break them up so they couldn't spend the summer together.

It was vindictive.

My opinion of course, but she admitted why she did it.

dani was SOOOOOO worried about R/B having 2 votes & J/J having 2 votes......uh, IF she really was such a good player, she could have insured those votes. There would have been plenty of time, down the line, for her & her boy toy to get them out. Her only chance, now is that Dom walks back in tonight.

WOW!!!! I can't believe that ED retweeted this about Dani.... "JakeInOct Martin Barrister

by EvelDick@

@EvelDick Not their style. If Dom returns, will Dani give him a handjob like she did with Nick in BB8?? That's HER style."

hmmmmmmm........I was thinking J/J told the HGs they were on the show to spend the summer together so they wouldn't seem like such a big target. None of the talk I've heard between the two of them has ever made me think that's their intent.

I believe this too. Hell, I would say anything for half a mil.

I think the main reason why most of you do not like Dani is because she tried to get out your beloved Jordan and Jeff. If she were still in an alliance with them, you would be on their side. I give her a lot of credit - at least she is making moves. All that Jeff and Jordan think is people should move them to the winners circle.

I believe this too. Hell, I would say anything for half a mil.

But Jeff and Jordan swear that they would never lie!!! Darn those people in the house that lie and are manipulative! Jeff had a temper tantrum about that not long ago. He said he does not lie - he plays a honest game! It's those other evil people in the house that lie! Don't you beleive him?

I think the main reason why most of you do not like Dani is because she tried to get out your beloved Jordan and Jeff. If she were still in an alliance with them, you would be on their side. I give her a lot of credit - at least she is making moves. All that Jeff and Jordan think is people should move them to the winners circle.

Ummm no. Most of us didn't like her whiney bitchy ass before we even knew Jeff and Jordan were on the planet. Go back into the archives...you'll see.

Well, I don't like her game play or her attitude but NO ONE deserves to have a father who acts like that.....really disgusting.

I completely agree! What a terrible thing to say about your own daughter :(

Archived