Daniele - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ITA, Jammer, for about a minute I thought she might have come back with a little more maturity than last time.......but then she went right back to whiney & bitchy, part 2.

Thanks Marty, that's exactly the pic I was looking for :animated_rotfl:

I think the main reason why most of you do not like Dani is because she tried to get out your beloved Jordan and Jeff. If she were still in an alliance with them, you would be on their side. I give her a lot of credit - at least she is making moves. All that Jeff and Jordan think is people should move them to the winners circle.

I liked her at the beginning and yes, part of it was that she was on Rachel/Brendon's side. Part of it was that she seemed like such a different person than she was on her season. But, ever since her failed plan to backdoor Jeff and turning on Rachel/Brendon, she has reverted back to the whiny little bitch I remember her as Season 8. And she really has seemed to go overboard with her bashing/hatred of Rachel.

I liked her at the beginning and yes, part of it was that she was on Rachel/Brendon's side. Part of it was that she seemed like such a different person than she was on her season. But, ever since her failed plan to backdoor Jeff and turning on Rachel/Brendon, she has reverted back to the whiny little bitch I remember her as Season 8. And she really has seemed to go overboard with her bashing/hatred of Rachel.

Don't forget the Dominic factor and and the bed whispering.... uggg

If Dom does come back in... he might just shun Dani because she's mainly the reason

he got kicked out.

It might have worked a few weeks later - or - if Dom hadn't acted so cocky, which didn't help.

We'll see.

And, no, I was not a fan of Dani during her BB season... but it seemed like she had changed

for the better those first weeks.... ooops

"How in god's name does anyone like him more than PT?" - Daniele.

Umm.. maybe they don't, maybe they just like him more than you.

You screwed P.T. in the game .. twice now.

Congratulations.

Archived